Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree370Likes

Thread: NFL 2014 - 2015 season thread

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I just don't believe that no one in the NFL saw the entire tape of Ray Rice, until today. Bullshit. How is it that the commissioner of the NFL and those in law enforcement can't get their hands on that footage, but TMZ can? I'm not buying it.
    I thought this would have its own thread on GR.
    I watched the video, how horrible. Even after he knocked her out, he is not the tiniest bit worried about her and even leaves her between the door of that elevator. He looks disgusted that she dared to K.O. She is an OJ waiting to happen. And nobody seems in the least concerned about this woman?!? The security doesn't even help.

The dragging her out of the elevator was what got me. I wonder why she married him after that.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I think she married him so she would have to testify. I have a horrible feeling this won't end well for them. The wife is all defensive on social media it's almost insane. I don't know, just have a bad feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    The dragging her out of the elevator was what got me. I wonder why she married him after that.
    The way he shoves her legs together with his foot. There was not a second of regret or shock, care. Not that then it would be OK but this is just ....

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    I think she married him so she would have to testify. I have a horrible feeling this won't end well for them. The wife is all defensive on social media it's almost insane. I don't know, just have a bad feeling.
    She must have her reasons. This woman doesn't look happy. Maybe he is threatening.

Do you think one of the lower staff received the video in April and buried it so Goodell wouldn't see it? Could Ray have had sympathizers on the inside? Or do you think Goodell saw it and buried it to keep him in the league since Rice is a well known/great player?

fgg

kassipu - yeah, that was really sickening. not like "oh my god, what did i do?" and rush to try to help her. he just nudged her, dragged her and dropped her. but supposedly, this is so out of his character.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I think she married him because after a decade together and a baby, she wanted to make sure she walked away with her due percentage.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

While watching the ravens/Pittsburg game (go ravens), I saw Peyton in a nationwide commercial. I thought of levitt immediately.
    levitt likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I picked the steelers over the ravens tonight. Real genius on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I thought this would have its own thread on GR.
    I watched the video, how horrible. Even after he knocked her out, he is not the tiniest bit worried about her and even leaves her between the door of that elevator. He looks disgusted that she dared to K.O. She is an OJ waiting to happen. And nobody seems in the least concerned about this woman?!? The security doesn't even help.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    The way he shoves her legs together with his foot. There was not a second of regret or shock, care. Not that then it would be OK but this is just ....

She must have her reasons. This woman doesn't look happy. Maybe he is threatening.
    If anyone who saw the video back in February and heard the reports of the arresting charges claim they didn't know he punched that girl either lives in a fluffy pillowed world or are full of it! We all saw how he was trying to drag her out of the elevator in February!!! He was just as wrong n February as he was on Sunday and on Monday!! Like Ozzie said Ray didn't lie to him-if he didn't lie to him he didn't lie to Roger and Steve!!! I don't believe Ray Rice is a wife beater and beats his wife on a daily basis!! Do I believe this was an isolated incident, no! I believe they have fought like this before and thought it was ok before it was caught on tape!! They are both in counseling and I got that from instagram as well as some of the players and their wives before they were deleted or made to erase them that they were fully supported by the players and wives.

Ray Lewis was one of three men who was involved in murder the Ravens and the NFL was there for him everyday!! He wasn't found innocent his charges were dropped for his testimony!! However, his white suit (the only clothing from that night that went missing) has never been found because witnesses said it was covered in blood! He was never cut nor suspended!! The Ravens and the NFL believed in a murderer but won't make sure Rice and Janaya continue to receive counseling!!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I think she married him because after a decade together and a baby, she wanted to make sure she walked away with her due percentage.
    This.. Plus I'm stupid enough to believe she loves him a little too!
    Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    I picked the steelers over the ravens tonight. Real genius on my part.
    You should never do that!!!! Always bet on purple!!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I firmly believe that Ray Rice has beat her before and will do it again. The vicious punch followed by his callous way of getting her out of the elevator speaks volume about him. He hit her so hard he knocked her out. She is keeping her mouth shut and standing by her man because she's afraid of him and she doesn't want the gravy train to stop.
    kasippu, ikmccall and Brookie like this.

Jfc...now Adrian Peterson beating his child. Wtf?? Sickening....

But I bet Ray Rice is happy he is yesterdays news.

Yeah I just heard that Adrian Peterson beat his kid with a tree branch? Nice. Just based on what I've seen AP doesn't seem like the type to do that. He always seems so nice and soft-spoken. I just didn't expect this from him.

I agree, Olivia. I sure didn't expect it, either. I always felt he was a hard worker, driven, and positive leader on the team. Damn...you just never know with people. And I hate how the stigma will affect the team. Same with the Ravens and the whole Ray Rice deal.

Not saying anything, not saying anything (yet)....GO BROWNIES!
    JadeStar70 likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Thread Information