Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree370Likes

Thread: NFL 2014 - 2015 season thread

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    I am so jealous! I would stalk him too. I can only imagine how hot he is in person. From what I've read and seen in his interviews, he seems like a really nice guy. He's the complete package.

He is very nice and a good father, he always has his kids with him on the boat.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I am so jealous! I would stalk him too. I can only imagine how hot he is in person. From what I've read and seen in his interviews, he seems like a really nice guy. He's the complete package.

Levitt, you are going to love your seats. You are so close that you will see everything and everyone on the bench. Peyton will definitely hear you. What's your poor BF going to do when you throw yourself down 11 rows onto Peyton's back?
    He can like it or lump it! I imagine I'll float down those 11 rows and manage to stroke them all a little bit before I focus on Peyton.
    smurfette likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

We ended up in 1st row seats right behind the Vikings bench, and you are pretty damn close to the team. Several of the players would wave to us or walk back to the wall where the water/supplies were located. We were right at the top of that wall, and they would chat a bit with us. It was really cool! Enjoy it, Levitt!

Glad preseason is over, but they have played well and it was nice to see all the games this year. Some years I am gone on game nights, and I don't get to see what players we have or what skills they are bringing to the game. I think we have a good group to choose from this season. I am hoping several of them make the cut on Saturday.
    levitt and smurfette like this.

Of course my daughters first soccer game is Sunday, so I will have to follow the game on my phone app.

If I haven't repeated my self recently, I will say it again. I still really REALLY hate the concept of Thursday night football. Football should be on Sundays and on Monday night. They should only play on a Thursday for Thanksgiving ffs. Now get the fuck off my lawn.
    Syd likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't care for Thursday or Monday nights, but that is just because we do not have cable. So I can't watch any of those games.

Wes Welker was just suspended for 4 games for PEDs. Levitt, that is not good news for your team.

And Dallas is considering signing Michael Sam.

I added that about Michael Sam in his thread. Practice team is better than nothing. If he works hard it could pay off for him. Good luck to him.

What is with all these players, especially long term players, always getting busted for peds???

Welker is double fucking stupid for taking amphetamines with a concussion. Dumbass.

Wes Welker suspended 4 games Updated: September 2, 2014, 7:49 PM ET By Adam Schefter | ESPN

Wes Welker Suspended Four Games ESPN's Adam Schefter breaks down the NFL's four-game suspension of Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker for use of amphetamines.

Denver Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker has been suspended four games for use of amphetamines, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. Welker was excused from practice Aug. 20-21 to attend his appeal hearing, sources told ESPN Senior NFL Analyst Chris Mortensen. Welker returned to the practice field Monday as he continues through the NFL's concussion protocol.

Welker suffered his third concussion since Nov. 17 during the preseason against the Texans. The wide receiver had not been cleared for contact and was still a question mark for Sunday night's regular-season opener against the Indianapolis Colts.

Monday's appearance on the practice field was his first since he suffered a concussion Aug. 23. Welker's suspension is a huge blow to the Broncos' receiving game. Last season only four wide receivers caught passes for Denver and nearly 60 percent of those receptions will not be on the field in Week 1, as Eric Decker is now with the Jets and Welker is suspended, according to ESPN Stats & Information.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...e-amphetamines
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

3 concussions in less than a year? That will end a ton of sports careers in high school and college sports.

Wes Welker was just suspended for 4 games for PEDs. Levitt, that is not good news for your team.
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post

What is with all these players, especially long term players, always getting busted for peds???
    I don't get it at all. We have a couple of players that are suspended for using too. Assholes!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I know. And it isn't always street or illegal drugs, but a lot of times supplements and medications? It seems to happen almost every year, on all the teams. Slow fucking learners, I guess.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; September 3rd, 2014 at 03:44 PM.

Wes took the drugs way before his concussion, he took them at the Kentucky Derby apparently.

I'm annoyed at him but he's a luxury for our team and not a necessity. The silver lining here is that he gets ample rest from his concussion and also I have Sanders in my fantasy league so I'm hoping for some more points!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Michael Sam to Cowboys: Latest Details, Reaction and Analysis

By Tyler Conway, Featured Columnist Sep 3, 2014

Getty Images

Michael Sam was unable to make history in St. Louis, so he'll just have to do it in Dallas. Four days after being released by the Rams, the Cowboys have signed Sam to their practice squad as defensive line depth.
    Good for him! I still think he's good enough to make the roster somewhere. Maybe not this year, but after he learns and grows a little.
    gas_chick, Brookie and Mel1973 like this.

A lot of players try harder on the practice teams,..and you never know, there may be injuries/suspensions and he might even get moved up to the team this year. Nice kid...hope gives them a great show!

First game tonight. Should be a good one. Who are you all betting on? After last year,...I would say the Hawks,....but the night will tell.

Thread Information