Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree370Likes

Thread: NFL 2014 - 2015 season thread

I wanted to see that game last night, but my area didn't air it. I did get to watch the Chiefs/Bengals game. Both teams looked really good, and I thought it was a pretty high scoring game, for preseason. Your Chiefs looked really strong, Grey's. Do you live out in Colorado, Grey's? I was thinking you were down around Kansas City, hence the Chiefs fan.

I know Seattle lost, but how did they look, Grey's? Still like the team they were from last year? I know they have had several players leave and new ones come in,...so I just wondered how they were coming together for this new season.

Jade, how did Alex Smith look? Other than smoking hot, of course
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I wanted to see that game last night, but my area didn't air it. I did get to watch the Chiefs/Bengals game. Both teams looked really good, and I thought it was a pretty high scoring game, for preseason. Your Chiefs looked really strong, Grey's. Do you live out in Colorado, Grey's? I was thinking you were down around Kansas City, hence the Chiefs fan.

I know Seattle lost, but how did they look, Grey's? Still like the team they were from last year? I know they have had several players leave and new ones come in,...so I just wondered how they were coming together for this new season.
    I'm from Leavenworth, that's why. I've been living in Denver for 8 years now.

Its hard to say how good the hawks look. I think the Broncos defense has improved a bunch, so its hard to tell if the D got better or if the Seahawks were struggling a bit to get some offense started in the 1st half. The Seahawks D is still awesome though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I hear you on the Hawks defense,...they were slamming and taking names last year. A real thing of beauty, I thought. Thanks for the info. I am sure both teams will be ones to watch this year, along with the KC. They are just so renewed with Andy coaching, and I just love Jamaal Charles. He seems like such a nice guy and a team leader. My hubby is really stoked for another great season.

Did you hear about Jamaal literally breaking a guy's ankle in training camp? Breaking someone's ankles is a common football saying, juking someone so hard that can't cut and keep up, but this is the first time I've heard of it happening for real. Guy had to have surgery last week and is probably out for the season.

Jamaal Charles broke his teammates ankle... literally
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sorry about the double post, but I thought I'd upload a couple pics I took from the game.

And here's a sign on the way into the stadium. I really liked the Viking sign and the Make 'em Squawk sign on the other side.

levitt and msdeb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Jade, how did Alex Smith look? Other than smoking hot, of course

I think he looks just like Aaron Rogers, hence I don't get the "hot" factor. But, I think Alex is better looking than Aaron,...like his hotter, older brother...lol Physically Alex looked pretty good. He seems like a nice guy, too. And a good teammate.

But on the field, they did allow 6 sacks last night, which wasn't great. But, I thought Alex seemed off his game a tad. He was sacked at once, and had the ball stripped from him once that I saw. And the other 2 QB's, Daniel and Bray (had to look up their names), both had a couple sacks. The one guy, Bray, not sure if he is a rookie or new to the team. But they were talking how he was young and not having enough experience with pressure in the pocket. But Alex had several good plays, and so did the backups.

Special teams looked strong and FAST and scored!!! And the defense had their heads about them, with quick hands and feet, and scored TD's off several interceptions. All in all, I thought they played well, even with some mistakes. But that is what preseason is about,...letting the rookies and non-signed guys get their shot. They play and fight as a team and are fired up under Andy's lead.

Edit:
    No, Greys, I hadn't heard about the broken ankle....ouch!! That sucks he took out one of his own. JC is a beast too, man. So fast and feet that dance and fly all over the field. Love watching him. My husband always yells when he gets the ball, "Lookout fuckers, he's out of the gate and goooone!!!!" Cracks me up....lol
    Last edited by JadeStar70; August 8th, 2014 at 12:20 PM.
    levitt likes this.

Thanks for the pics Greys, I can't wait to be there!! Not too long now.

Thanks for the run down Jade. I think Alex looks like Aaron too, wouldn't kick either out of bed, but Alex is definitely hotter. I am really hoping Alex has a great season, and I'm excited too see him in November at Arrowhead (even if I'll be in enemy territory).

You better back up off my Alex smith, you know I'm a bitch cutter from way back.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I think he looks just like Aaron Rogers, hence I don't get the "hot" factor. But, I think Alex is better looking than Aaron,...like his hotter, older brother...lol Physically Alex looked pretty good. He seems like a nice guy, too. And a good teammate.
    i used to think Aaron Rodgers was hot hot hot, until i saw Jill Duggars husband. He looks identical to Aaron. so i'm over him.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    You better back up off my Alex smith, you know I'm a bitch cutter from way back.
    My Mum is after him too, so you better be sharpening up that cutter real nice!

well, my saints won on Friday... and I laughed my ass off when I saw the Texans score yesterday! holy crapoli!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    My Mum is after him too, so you better be sharpening up that cutter real nice!

My Dolphins lost Friday. I hope this isn't going to be a regular thing.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Love, love, love, love them!

Peyton is sexy, sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post

My Dolphins lost Friday. I hope this isn't going to be a regular thing.

You ought to be used to that by now.
    Mel1973 likes this.

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information