Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree450Likes

Thread: NFL 2013-2014 season thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    No, that is NOT what he said. he said "season", not career - HUGE difference to anyone not Floridian.

bitch, I will fuck you up SO FUCKING BAD!

no, we don't do violence during the holidays.

yeah, and i hope 49rs break it OFF in the Seahawks. I actually DID like the Seahawks but they have really gotten a little cocky and nasty lately.

they really were loud, weren't they? but I honestly didn't go into this one thinking the Saints would win. I can actually read and am literate... i mean, it's not like i'm a vikings fan or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Man, Seahawks decimated the Saints last night.
    since fucking when? fuck the seahawks yes I'm drunk and a week late but fuck them none the less
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Someone want to explain to me why the Patriots are the only mutherfuckin team in the league that doesn't get flagged for leading with their heads? Even when our qb who is just back from a concussion was sliding and still lead with the head into his. One quarter in and I haven't seen a single one of those lazy pos raise their arms from their sides yet. Are there any redeeming Patriot players?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I'm watching the Chiefs because I just like Smith's cadence. It's terrifying, but I love listening to it.

Lest anyone who didn't watch the Browns/Pats game think that the Browns pissed it away, there were at least 5 phantom calls/noncalls that gave the game to the Patriots. I am definitely not one to ref complain, but it was blatant and infuriating.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Montana, I watched that game and I'm totally pissed. That pass interference against the Browns in the last minute of the game was ridiculous and should not have been called. The Browns should have won that. I seriously think that the NFL has some kind of deal with the Patriots to help get them to the Superbowl, starting with the Tuck rule, slap on the wrist for Spygate, the refs calling or not calling penalties to help them. I hate the Patriots with a passion.

Glad I wasn't the only one that saw it. Starting with the calling Gronk's injury play a catch (esp in comparison with the earlier incomplete catch on the Browns for not maintaining comtrol 10 yds out of bounds through the yard marker), then the phantom intentional grounding call when Campbell was 6 yds out of the box, the phantom shoulder to shoulder hit in the endzone called unecassary roughness or whatever that stupid receiver rule is, and then the non pass interference, the non intentional grounding calls on princess, it was just an officiating gimme.

That intentional grounding on Campbell was ridiculous. He was out of the pocket. My dog could have done a better job officiating that game. The refs handed that game to those jackass Patriots.

I'm so pissed that the pats won. Wtf? I am however surprised and happy that Miami pulled it off in that weather.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Shellee I do love you, but did love watching the Steelers last ditch attempt at a touchdown. Kudos for effort - it looked amazing, even if the guy went out of bounds.

More importantly - nice to see Peyton WIN IN THE COLD!!

Eta: don't get me started on the Pats. That was the Browns game.

i didn't even plan on my Giants beating the Chargers today. BUT living in San Diego, i do get friendly ribbing from time to time about Eli blah blah. Today some asshole on FB
    gave me some shit BIG TIME in a private message. so i deleted them. i'm not a trash talker about my team because i feel it jinxes my team (like i have that power you know).
    I told this asshole that Mean people need jesus. LOL
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Detroit snatched defeat from the tenuous jaws of victory today. UGH!
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Shellee I do love you, but did love watching the Steelers last ditch attempt at a touchdown. Kudos for effort - it looked amazing, even if the guy went out of bounds.

Omfg, that last ditch effort was awesome. That was some exciting football.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

My housemate who has never seen a game before saw that, I was like - that never happens! What a great moment to catch. I let her pick which 1pm kick-off game to watch as my boys weren't on until later and she picked the Dolphins as "they are my favourite animal", haha. So it was a good shout on her behalf, despite dodgy logic.

since fucking when? fuck the seahawks yes I'm drunk and a week late but fuck them none the less
    dude! I was lying so that she won't expect us showing up on Christmas Day to WHOOP THAT ASS!
    My Snowflake likes the Seahawks (actually just Wilson!) as his "second team" but we both wanted them to get beat yesterday. Of course, Snowflake says "I just wish it wasn't that douchebag Kaepernick"...
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Someone want to explain to me why the Patriots are the only mutherfuckin team in the league that doesn't get flagged for leading with their heads? Even when our qb who is just back from a concussion was sliding and still lead with the head into his. One quarter in and I haven't seen a single one of those lazy pos raise their arms from their sides yet. Are there any redeeming Patriot players?
    no. not fucking one redeeming player. and even the NFL has made statements saying "that was NOT holding. a play like that shouldn't be called in the first play of a game let alone in the last minute"... I'm posting the article at the end because this article really lays it out there and even mentions the refs giving those motherfuckers that game with my Saints. it's getting so ridiculous with this team and the fucking refs - it's LITERALLY the refs picking them to win and gift wrapping the fucking games for them!
    Lest anyone who didn't watch the Browns/Pats game think that the Browns pissed it away, there were at least 5 phantom calls/noncalls that gave the game to the Patriots. I am definitely not one to ref complain, but it was blatant and infuriating.
    I know. I am just disgusted with the fucking officials. They need to start firing those bitches for games like that!
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    Montana, I watched that game and I'm totally pissed. That pass interference against the Browns in the last minute of the game was ridiculous and should not have been called. The Browns should have won that. I seriously think that the NFL has some kind of deal with the Patriots to help get them to the Superbowl, starting with the Tuck rule, slap on the wrist for Spygate, the refs calling or not calling penalties to help them. I hate the Patriots with a passion.
    Yeah, the Pats are sad little bitch cheaters and they do NOT deserve to go to the Superbowl EVAR again!
    Glad I wasn't the only one that saw it. Starting with the calling Gronk's injury play a catch (esp in comparison with the earlier incomplete catch on the Browns for not maintaining comtrol 10 yds out of bounds through the yard marker), then the phantom intentional grounding call when Campbell was 6 yds out of the box, the phantom shoulder to shoulder hit in the endzone called unecassary roughness or whatever that stupid receiver rule is, and then the non pass interference, the non intentional grounding calls on princess, it was just an officiating gimme.
    and not even their first this season!
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    That intentional grounding on Campbell was ridiculous. He was out of the pocket. My dog could have done a better job officiating that game. The refs handed that game to those jackass Patriots.
    it just really pisses me off. those fucking refs are supposed to be impartial!
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I'm so pissed that the pats won. Wtf? I am however surprised and happy that Miami pulled it off in that weather.
    I was proud of that too. Me and the Snowflake discussed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post

And for those of us who are sick of the Patriots BULLSHIT, here's the article on Yahoo Sports this morning... never fear, this shit is not going unnoticed, just unpunished!

The Patriots can't really complain much about the officials anymore this season.
    New England was ticked about a non-call on Luke Kuechly on the last play of Carolina's victory a few weeks ago. The Patriots got away with a clear holding on their game-winning touchdown against New Orleans early in the season, but they did have a point with the non-call on the Panthers.
    But now, it has more than evened out.

For some reason, the officials at the end of the Browns-Patriots game decided to give New England the win. That's effectively what happened when they decided to call a pass interference on Browns cornerback Leon McFadden, even though McFadden didn't do anything to Patriots receiver Josh Boyce to deserve a penalty.
    By throwing the flag there, with the Browns holding a 26-21 lead in the final minute, the officials decided the game. The Patriots got the ball at the 1-yard line, and the next play they scored the game-winning touchdown. The officials have to understand that call determines the game. Even worse, what McFadden did shouldn't be a pass interference call on the first drive of the game, much less the final minute. If you call that level of contact on a NFL defensive back, every play would end up with a penalty.
    Don't believe me? Mike Pereira, the NFL's former vice president of officiating, criticized the officials on FoxSports.com and in the article titled "No, that definitely was not pass interference," said that the call was wrong.
    "McFadden and Boyce were hand-fighting down the field," Pereira wrote. "There was not enough contact for defensive pass interference to be called."
    It was the wrong call, and it has a huge impact on the playoff picture. The Bengals would have taken over the No. 2 seed for the time being with a Patriots loss. The Broncos would have widened their lead for the AFC's top seed to two games with three to go. The Dolphins would have had an outside shot to catch the Patriots in the AFC East.
    But no, the officials decided the Patriots deserved a break. So there was a phantom call to gift wrap a touchdown and a win. Merry Christmas, New England.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yes, it was a joke. It's at least SOMETHING that it isn't being brushed over. It was complete and utter bullshit and today Browns fans should be celebrating and heartily posting Brady bitch crying gifs. I feel robbed, never mind Cleveland.

I forgot to mention in my early morning post that Matt Prater did an awesome job with his 64 yard kick. I loved him and Colquitt's reaction, and all the players running on the field, even Peyton pumping his fist. I like to think my boys have a good atmosphere in the locker room (unlike the Pats).
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Thread Information