Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Like Tree450Likes

Thread: NFL 2013-2014 season thread!

I knew the minute the Jets game went my way that the Broncos would lose, it's like I have one game a week that can go my way. Plus Peyton sucks under pressure, and our defence sucks full stop. Sort it out, seriously. Fucking Bailey and his weak ankle or whatever the hell it is.

Though I actually got to watch the early games in a sports bar I found in good old London town, so I'm happy about that. There are literally only two bars in the whole of London that I'm aware of that show all the matches. Ridiculous, not only are there a whole bunch of expats here but is it all that hard to believe Brits like the sport too? I hate "soccer", love NFL.

Oh, and the Chiefs suck.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Oh no you didn't, Mel. You're picking a broncos fan over me? Humph. That's some bullshit.

Yeah, the chiefs suck so hard they haven't been beaten yet in seven games.
    gas_chick likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's coming...you'll get beaten. In fact, you'll get beaten at least twice, and hopefully it'll be three times in a row if the Chargers hold up their end of the bargain.

eta: and oi! Less of the "Broncos fan" - I'm a person too greys, and you love me really...deep, deep down

But the broncos are my enemy unto death. So it is written, so it shall be. And of course the chiefs will be beaten some time this season, but not yet. **shakes bootay**

AFC WEST W L T PCT

Kansas City 7 0 0 1.000

Denver 6 1 0 .857

San Diego 4 3 0 .571

Oakland 2 4 0 .333
    levitt likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

You just edited that to make me look like I liked the Chiefs fluking! Damn you. But I'm a good sport, so shan't unlike...

'Tis true, they ain't been beat yet... I don't choose a Bronco's fan, I choose the person who's team WAS undefeated and who's now AIN'T, see?

Fuck Tom Brady!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

No.

A little snapshot for Greys to have in her wallet...You really must be the most popular person in town during football season in Colorado.

levitt likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Yep, I'm just tooling around town with my chiefs license plate frame, not giving a fuck.

Surprisingly though, there are quite a lot of chiefs transplants here, so I really don't stick out.
    gas_chick likes this.

I don't know why anyone wants to rain on our Chief's parade. We have been loyal fans through a lot of bad times. We are gonna enjoy the shit out of this. Denver is always the mortal enemy. Sorry levitt.
    greysfang likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I just love my boys and need to protect them. In all honesty, it's only one game. Sure, our defense is patchy as fuck and Peyton didn't play his best, but it's not like we went down 39-0 or lost against the Jags (sorry Jags fans). We need to kick it up a gear and don't buy into the hype. What gets me are all these blogs and comments I'm reading about how it's all over for the Broncos. It doesn't surprise me in the least we lost to the Colts and I predict we'll rack up at least another 4 losses. It's not that I don't believe we can do it, it's just a case of sharpening up the team.

The luxury of living in the UK means barely anyone knows what jersey I'm wearing every Sunday, and us NFL fans are just glad to find others in the vicinity. My new housemate had her friend around and he was wearing a Chiefs jacket and I complimented him on it, so there. Ner ner ner ner.

Levitt, screw those Broncos haterz! I got your back, I love me some Peyton Manning. My Dophins must hate our quarterback because that fucker has no protection what so ever ffs. We started off so well this year too.
    levitt likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Shellee, I hear you. The difference between the O-line for Brandon Weeden (original starting QB and now back as starter) and the O-Line for Brian Hoyer (preferred starting QB, but out for the season) was very noticeable. Hell the receiving core doesn't stone hand everything for Hoyer - too bad he's out for the season.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I don't know why anyone wants to rain on our Chief's parade. We have been loyal fans through a lot of bad times. We are gonna enjoy the shit out of this. Denver is always the mortal enemy. Sorry levitt.
    Seriously, we've been suffering for ten years from bad coaching and management. Don't hate because we finally put it together.

I don't hate, believe me I understand!!!! Plus that's Jimmy's "other" team.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information