Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree450Likes

Thread: NFL 2013-2014 season thread!

My Giants are making it hard to love them. Maybe they are going for a 1st round draft pick
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Saints are 3-0, bitchezzz.... (and I will also recognize the Chiefs & the damn Dolphins too)....
    And hahahahahaha at the ass whooping those Raven put on the Texans! Fucking Matt Shaub should be the Ravens MVP! Douchenozzle!

ETA: Come the 30th, The Saints or the Dolphins will lose a winning streak... fuck the dolphins!!!
    shedevilang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I was so happy for Cleveland that they pulled that one out!!!
    MontanaMama likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Saints are 3-0, bitchezzz.... (and I will also recognize the Chiefs & the damn Dolphins too)....
    And hahahahahaha at the ass whooping those Raven put on the Texans! Fucking Matt Shaub should be the Ravens MVP! Douchenozzle!

ETA: Come the 30th, The Saints or the Dolphins will lose a winning streak... fuck the dolphins!!!
    Don't forget the Bears. 3-0 too!
    dexter7 likes this.

Lions 2-1, pulled it out against the Redskins. Detroit has NEVER won in Washington until yesterday.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

vouch that shit in white . I tell you what our defense if fucking outstanding this year I am impressed! Offense our line is going to have to protect my boo or I'm going to N'awlin's to beat some ass!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Don't forget the Bears. 3-0 too!
    VOUCH! You gotta get in here and make more noise, we keeps all our squeaky wheels in here!
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    vouch that shit in white . I tell you what our defense if fucking outstanding this year I am impressed! Offense our line is going to have to protect my boo or I'm going to N'awlin's to beat some ass!
    mmmmhmmm...

and Brookie, I saw that - they said they hadn't won there in like 22 or 23 years. That was awesome!
    Brookie likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I wanted so bad to cheer on the Broncos but I passed out during the Manning interview. Damn it. Saw the Giants get mauled though. Poor Eli.

And the Detroit Lions just can't catch a break. Their slot received, Nate Burleson, makes a move to stop his pizza from sliding off his car seat at 2:25am this morning, and ends up ramming into the center median of the road, breaking his arm in two places. Out for most of the rest of the season, if not all of it. Had surgery today. Gawd, folks.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

ETA: Come the 30th, The Saints or the Dolphins will lose a winning streak... fuck the dolphins!!
    vouch that shit in white .
    Hey guys YOU'RE ASSHOLES!!!!!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

*waves at the Floridian*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    And the Detroit Lions just can't catch a break. Their slot received, Nate Burleson, makes a move to stop his pizza from sliding off his car seat at 2:25am this morning, and ends up ramming into the center median of the road, breaking his arm in two places. Out for most of the rest of the season, if not all of it. Had surgery today. Gawd, folks.

Was he drunk, or just an silly accident??

No, just a stupid accident. Apparently he missed a lot of last season with a broken leg. He just sounds clutzy to me.
    Brookie likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well, it is good he wasn't drunk, but you wonder at that time in the morning. I figured they had a curfew each night during the season. Couldn't he have had his pizza delivered?

Well aren't we kind not to post the Ravens clusterfuck story...I guess I'll be happy to take care of that:

Jacoby Jones in party bus fight

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh confirmed a TMZ report that wide receiver Jacoby Jones, who is rehabbing from a knee injury, was involved in a brawl on a party bus early Monday morning and was hurt when he was hit over the head by a stripper wielding a champagne bottle (emphasis added by MM with a chortle and a snort).
    Harbaugh characterized Jones as "fine" and indicated that the Pro Bowl kick returner attended meetings on Monday.

"I'm not very impressed personally with the report," Harbaugh said. "It's not something we want to be known for. We'd like to think it's not something those guys would want to be known for. It's nothing to be proud of, so I'm kind of disappointed in that sense."
    A Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson told The Baltimore Sun that police responded to the incident shortly after 3 a.m. ET and that Jones refused medical treatment and opted not to go to the hospital.
    Jones was injured in the season opener and hasn't practiced for the past two weeks. He was one of the heroes in last season's playoffs for the Ravens, catching a last-minute touchdown in the AFC divisional playoff game in Denver and returning a kickoff for a touchdown in the Super Bowl.
    Harbaugh spoke to Jones and the players involved in the situation.
    "'What to do you want to be known for?'" Harbaugh said he told the players. "'Do you want to be known as a football player or do you want to be known for that?' I don't think it's anything to be proud of."
    Harbaugh also indicated that he wasn't happy with his players partying into the early-morning hours.
    "That was enforced in our household that nothing good happens after midnight," Harbaugh said. "I did reiterate that with the guys today."
    A reporter asked Harbaugh, who turns 51 on Monday, whether he was going to celebrate his birthday on a party bus in Washington.
    After laughing, Harbaugh said, "I'll pretend that question was never asked."

Jacoby Jones of Baltimore Ravens involved in incident on party bus, John Harbaugh confirms - ESPN
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information