Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: NFL 2012-2013 season thread!

Great Chiefs game!! Charles was off the hook yesterday!!! It was good to see Cassel finally showing up as QB. It was also nice seeing NO and Drew with their mouths hanging open.

Great Vikings game yesterday, too!!! Kyle Rudolph is looking bad ass this year!! Glad to see Ponder finally calming down and looking more comfortable on the field.

Awesome to see the Ravens pull it off last night against the Pats. I hate that Belichick, he is such a baby and poor sport. You got beat, get over it. I hope they do fine his whinny ass. Seeing Brady pissed off was fun, though!

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    So proud of the Cowboys! I am actually more ecstatic that the Patriots lost. Bill Belicheat will probably get fined for grabbing that ref. And what a great game for the Ravens' Torrie Smith. His younger brother dies in a motorcycle accident less than 24 hours before the game. He's not sure if he will play, ends up playing and has a great game. That guy sure has a lot of spirit and heart.
    Man, I completely forgot about this game. I had to find out about it from my kids' bus driver, who works part time as a shuttle bus driver taking all the drunk Ravens fans back home after the game.

I'm glad Torrey Smith had a good game, but hard to believe he played so soon after hearing of his brothers death. Everyone deals with death differently I guess. I know I would have been with my Mom/Dad and family.

I was rooting for the Ravens last night, I'm glad they won. Bill Belichick was a little bitch for grabbing the ref's arm, he probably did more damage with that stupid action than if he'd just lost with grace. I'm more a NE fan than not, but that was stupid. Torrey Smith was amazing and I think maybe he felt he needed to play or needed to do something that's "normal" for him or maybe he wanted to do it for his brother. I thought his teammates were going to cry at the end of the game.
    Last edited by Waterslide; September 24th, 2012 at 01:33 PM.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I can't stand Belichick. The guy always seems pissed about something, even if they win.

I hope Torrey with doing well last night, and the Ravens win helped him in some way. Not that it would take away from his pain, but I hope the fans and his team helped make that horrible day a little brighter.

^That's what I hope, too. My heart really went out to him.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Did anyone hear about this idiot Pats fan @katiebrady12 who on Twitter tweeted the following about Torrey Smith after the game?

"Hey, Smith, how about you call your bro and tell him about your wi--- ohhhh. Wait. #TooSoon?"
    Apparently this has gone viral. A Raven player tweeted her back, an ESPN reporter called her out and now this is basically everwhere in the media. And guess where she lives? In Baltimore!! People on Twitter have posted her phone number and her place of employment. She is a dead woman walking. Fucking callous, classless waste of DNA.

What a shitty excuse for a human being.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hope she enjoys the special place in hell awaiting her.
    ~Manx Mouse

Now that's a human shitstain if I've ever heard of one. Ugh, people are so fucking evil.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Just to lighten the mood...

Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

PISSED about the replacement refs egregious mishandling of MNF! That should have been a Packer win!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    Did anyone hear about this idiot Pats fan @katiebrady12 who on Twitter tweeted the following about Torrey Smith after the game?

Apparently this has gone viral. A Raven player tweeted her back, an ESPN reporter called her out and now this is basically everwhere in the media. And guess where she lives? In Baltimore!! People on Twitter have posted her phone number and her place of employment. She is a dead woman walking. Fucking callous, classless waste of DNA.
    Of course, now the cowardly bitch has protected her tweets so no one who isn't one of her followers can see what she tweets.

She's a Pats fan living in Baltimore? Ravens fans are rabid, this girl is in BIG trouble. She'll be getting shit for a long time.

There have been many shitty calls, in tons of games, so far this season. Many games would have turned out different. But heck,...there are tons of shitty calls with the real refs over the years, and those calls changed the outcome of games. It is football,...there are winners and losers, some just take it better, and some whine.

The NFL needs to pay the refs their pension money and move the fuck on. And people need to stop bitching at these replacement refs. It isn't these guys fault they don't have NFL reffing experience. If we didn't have these guys right now, we wouldn't have any games at all. The ball lies in the NFL's hands and they need to step it up.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybabe View Post
    Of course, now the cowardly bitch has protected her tweets so no one who isn't one of her followers can see what she tweets.

She's a Pats fan living in Baltimore? Ravens fans are rabid, this girl is in BIG trouble. She'll be getting shit for a long time.
    And she works for Johns Hopkins, of all places.... a hospital.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information