Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: NFL 2012-2013 season thread!

Well, that sucks.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Now we get to hear Ray Lewis. Great. Thankfully, this is his last game.

Alicia Keys brought a tear to my eye with her version of the National Anthem, but only because it was so bad.
    Brookie likes this.

So sick of Ray Lewis. Fuck him. Alicia Keys was meh, Jennifer Hudson was out of tune, but I actually liked Beyonce's performance. So her schtick blew a circuit or two, who cares? Game was pretty boring and I figured the Ravens would win even though I wanted SF to win simply because I live in CA.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I'm happy for Joe Flacco. He did not get a lot of respect this season - including in his own town. But he apparently now has the record for post-season touchdown passes scored. Superbowl MVP. And he decided to wait until the end of the season to renew his contract. Back up the Brink truck.....

ETA: one other thing. About the only thing I'm superstitious about is football. After the lights came back on, I noticed that the 49ers had scored and it was 28-13. I was noticing that the Ravens were scoring when I was out of the room, and the 49ers were scoring when I was watching. So, I turned off the tv, and just looked at updates on the web until it was over. Yes, I'm a superstitious coward!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I'm happy for Joe Flacco. He did not get a lot of respect this season - including in his own town. But he apparently now has the record for post-season touchdown passes scored. Superbowl MVP. And he decided to wait until the end of the season to renew his contract. Back up the Brink truck.....

ETA: one other thing. About the only thing I'm superstitious about is football. After the lights came back on, I noticed that the 49ers had scored and it was 28-13. I was noticing that the Ravens were scoring when I was out of the room, and the 49ers were scoring when I was watching. So, I turned off the tv, and just looked at updates on the web until it was over. Yes, I'm a superstitious coward!
    I know it's crazy, but I can't say how many times a team I've been rooting for has won after I remove myself from the situation, although for me it works with basketball too.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Thank you all for the love and the hate!! RAVENS WIN!!

Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Epic Harbaugh hissy.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i rooted for the Ravens and they won. Whewww, my jinx streak is ovah.

i had to turn off he game after it was over because of Ray Lewis' sobbing. enough already. (sorry Diva!)
    Brookie likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

What'll we do without Ray's tears next year? Maybe he'll get hired as an analyst, and can cry on command on ESPN.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I think ESPN has already hired him.

Congrats, to Diva and her Ravens! And I totally gotta get on board with the "enough of ray's fucking crying" already team! STFU! Dry those fucking tears and quit laying down and crying on the fucking field! Pussy!
    *DIVA! likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Glad the Ravens won. I think it would have been a closer game if the 49'ers actually had showed up the first half of the game. It's like they just started playing half way through the 3rd quarter. Kape best realize he is still young and has some stuff to learn about the game.

I HATE Jim Harbaugh, he is such a crybaby whinner, and poor sport. So glad John won!!

I thought it was a good game. I am glad the Ravens won. I hate the Go Daddy and Calvin Klein . I got through commercial the one trying to get the kids to NOT watch only to have to go through the next commercial and then came the half time show. I have never been so uncomfortable in my own home! LOL. I felt like I was at a strip club at one point! Glad it's all over.
    Last edited by darksithbunny; February 4th, 2013 at 09:00 AM. Reason: my spelling sucks today

That godaddy commercial was disgusting. All those smacking sound effects turned my stomach. My fav commercial was the farmer poem.
    Brookie likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I saw this with Sean Payton's face Photoshopped in and laughed like crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Congrats, to Diva and her Ravens! And I totally gotta get on board with the "enough of ray's fucking crying" already team! STFU! Dry those fucking tears and quit laying down and crying on the fucking field! Pussy!
    Amen sister, and as far as the Beyonce thing fuck her, I had to listen to a bunch of men whistle and go oh hell yea while I'm going hello do any of you notice she's not singing?
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Thread Information