Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: NFL 2012-2013 season thread!

lol His crying and laying down on the field is getting old. I had to laugh last night with all the reporters surrounding him as he was folded over on his knees. It was a damn paparazzi mob crowding around and waiting for him to lift his head. They showed the shot with an overhead camera, and you could hardly see Ray inside the circle...lol But, I still want to see the Ravens take it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    lol His crying and laying down on the field is getting old.
    Ray Lewis and John Boehner should do a crying road tour together - especially since both of them will be up for new jobs next year.

Add this guy to the tour.....

Oh let's not forget the two biggest cry babies in the NFL.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yay I love when that pic gets posted
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Yesterday was the best day of football I've watched in a long time. I was cheering for the Niners since my hubby is a long time fan. What a great game. Kaerpernick did not let being down 17-0 phase him. He is grace under pressure. Despite being in Atlanta in that loud dome with a young quarterback the Niners won. So proud of them. As for the other game, I knew that the Ravens would pull it out. They have been underestimated and so many people thought that the Patriots would wipe the floor with them and it didn't happen. The Patriots got their asses handed to them. Baltimore is the better team, plain and simple. What a great game. I hate the Patriots with a passion and watching them made my day, month, year, LOL. Love it. Buh bye Brady Bunch and Belicheat. Bring on the HarBowl / BroBowl! Wooot! This is going to be one incredible Superbowl. Looking forward to it.
    *DIVA! likes this.

I read this morning that Wes Welker's wife from the Pats was shooting off her mouth in the press about Ray Lewis, and got into some hot water. I guess she didn't learn from Giselle's fuck up last year. And I also read that Tom Brady isn't going to play in the Pro Bowl. He has some undisclosed injury,...whatever. The baby has went into hiding.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; January 22nd, 2013 at 01:00 PM.

Injury = big blow to the bitch's ego! Fuck him! And to the commentators who were all "Brady is the best quarterback EVER in the NFL - BAR none" - yeah, fuck y'all too!

And, to honor Diva's wishes - I will cheer for the 49ers!
    shedevilang and *DIVA! like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Injury = big blow to the bitch's ego! Fuck him! And to the commentators who were all "Brady is the whiniest quarterback EVER in the NFL - BAR Tony Romo" - yeah, fuck y'all too!

And, to honor Diva's wishes - I will cheer for the 49ers!
    I fixed it for you
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    Yesterday was the best day of football I've watched in a long time. I was cheering for the Niners since my hubby is a long time fan. What a great game. Kaerpernick did not let being down 17-0 phase him. He is grace under pressure. Despite being in Atlanta in that loud dome with a young quarterback the Niners won. So proud of them. As for the other game, I knew that the Ravens would pull it out. They have been underestimated and so many people thought that the Patriots would wipe the floor with them and it didn't happen. The Patriots got their asses handed to them. Baltimore is the better team, plain and simple. What a great game. I hate the Patriots with a passion and watching them made my day, month, year, LOL. Love it. Buh bye Brady Bunch and Belicheat. Bring on the HarBowl / BroBowl! Wooot! This is going to be one incredible Superbowl. Looking forward to it.
    A coworker of mine had said that he wasn't surprised at all that the Patriots had lost to the Ravens. When I asked why, he said that the Patriots play in a weak division and that it artificially inflates their win-loss record and overall stats. When I look at their division standings, I see they were 6-0. Basically, their division was so weak, that wins over the other 3 teams were good for 6 wins in the Patriots' overall 12-4 record. I don't know how tough the AFC is in general, but the Patriots were 91% within the AFC, but had a losing record (1-3) against the NFC. Pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    A coworker of mine had said that he wasn't surprised at all that the Patriots had lost to the Ravens. When I asked why, he said that the Patriots play in a weak division and that it artificially inflates their win-loss record and overall stats. When I look at their division standings, I see they were 6-0. Basically, their division was so weak, that wins over the other 3 teams were good for 6 wins in the Patriots' overall 12-4 record. I don't know how tough the AFC is in general, but the Patriots were 91% within the AFC, but had a losing record (1-3) against the NFC. Pretty interesting.
    And that is the same thing that happened to the Texans this year! You are NOT a good team, you've just been playing mostly weaker teams than YOU!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

For Diva:

That is fucking hideous.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thank you!! I saw on FB!! That's a fantard ad too much!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Well, the Chiefs have set a sad ass record. We've got 6 players in the pro bowl with a 2-14 record. That's the most players from a bunch losers since the 1970 Falcons.

On the bright side, it shows we've got the individual talent and we just need to put it all together. And a fucking QB.
    gas_chick likes this.

Thread Information