Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: NFL 2012-2013 season thread!

Interception.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well, Seahawks are on the move but I've not been impressed too much by their defense today.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

As a cowboy fan, I am not watching and remain busy sulking.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Good game today! Kinda wanted the Seahawks to win, but the end was exciting anyway. I don't have any dog in any of these fights; I was rooting for The Pack and we all know how THAT worked out.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    As a cowboy fan, I am not watching and remain busy sulking.
    Pick a new team. Cowboy's ain't got shit going on and haven't for years! Of course, as a Saints fan, I get what you mean!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Good game today! Kinda wanted the Seahawks to win, but the end was exciting anyway. I don't have any dog in any of these fights; I was rooting for The Pack and we all know how THAT worked out.
    Fuck those Falcons! 49ers will take care of those bitches next week!
    I'm hoping for a Ravens/49ers Superbowl now... however (sorry Diva - I AM with you) I think the Ravens really have their work cut out for them next week with the Patriots. That Ravens/Broncos game was super exciting! Love me some double OT! The Texans were NEVER going to make it any further than last night's game - matter of fact, they shouldn't have made it as far as they did! Feel bad for Foster, Watt and Johnson but ... shit happens. Plus, Matt Schaub has a fucking crybaby bitch face and he doesn't know how to not be a spoiled little bitch while watching the game. Poker face, asshole - work on it!

That Colin Kaepernick has had an unbelievable season! Holy shit, that guys on fire! One of the commentators yesterday (during the Texans/Patriots game) said something about "this quarterback can get you to a playoff game but Kaepernick can make the confetti rain on your head in New Orleans." and I agree. Even when he was in playing the Saints, I can admit that that guy is amazing!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yeah, I think I gotta go with the 49ers, although the Pats looked pretty good yesterday.

- Mark Twain

I was so happy to see GB get stuffed Saturday night!!! The 9'ners played an awesome game! It would be fun to see the 9'ners and the Ravens go at it in the SB.

All of the teams I was going for lost except New England, and I didn't really care about that game. I'm gonna have to go for San Fran and that Kaepernick kid for the superbowl. That kid is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    P
    I'm hoping for a Ravens/49ers Superbowl now... however (sorry Diva - I AM with you) I think the Ravens really have their work cut out for them next week with the Patriots. That Ravens/Broncos game was super exciting! Love me some double OT!
    I have to admit, I am pessimistic about the Ravens' chances next week. The Patriots are a machine with their scoring. I guess the positive thing is that the Ravens will not be intimidated by New England. Beat them once this season. Played them close in the AFC championship last year. And won on the road this weekend. Still, I just don't see it, but I hope I'm wrong.

They won on the road, in 2 degree wind chill, couldn't breathe the thin air, cramping up, etc., etc. I think they have a decent shot.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I hope so, that's my ideal Superbowl with what teams are left!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    They won on the road, in 2 degree wind chill, couldn't breathe the thin air, cramping up, etc., etc. I think they have a decent shot.
    I guess on a somewhat related note, some people have really been down on Joe Flacco lately, and up until a couple weeks ago, they were basically calling him a bad quarterback and for him to be replaced. But the Ravens have done pretty well with him at the helm.

I want to see a 49ers Ravens Superbowl. Make it a HAR-BOWL Having watched all 4 games this weekend I think that they both deserve it the most. Atlanta nearly lost on their own turf after having a bye. Plus they squandered their lead. Seattle almost took it which I'm glad didn't happen because I can't stand that loud mouth taunter Sherman. And the Patriots were just not that dynamic against the Texans. After Schaub threw that pick, the Texans lost their momentum. With the right QB, Houston really could be a great team.

I am hoping it ends up with the two brothers going at it for the SB. It would be fun to watch, but I would have to lean toward The Ravens. I hate Jim Harbaugh, even though he has a great team this year. I tend to like John Harbaugh a lot better, and would like to see him and the Ravens win. I will be happy as long as cry baby Brady goes home for the year.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I am hoping it ends up with the two brothers going at it for the SB. It would be fun to watch, but I would have to lean toward The Ravens. I hate Jim Harbaugh, even though he has a great team this year. I tend to like John Harbaugh a lot better, and would like to see him and the Ravens win. I will be happy as long as cry baby Brady goes home for the year.
    You and I both! I hate the Patriots with a passion. Gronkowski re-injured his broken forearm. He came back to play way too early after breaking his arm. That is just stupidity. He should have just stayed out for the entire season. Today he is having another surgery to fix his broken arm. I am cheering for the 49ers to win it. My hubby is a long time fan and I love Colin Kaepernick. He is just amazing

Thread Information