Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: NFL 2012-2013 season thread!

Have I mentioned how much I hate watching NFL games on Fox? Our local high school games have higher production standards.
    Brookie likes this.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

So fucking happy the Vikes beat GB!!! It might just be this game for the season, but it felt GREAT!!! So sorry AP didn't hit his record. 9 fucking yards,.....wtf?!?!?!?! He has put more work into this season than most lazy NFL players do with no injury, and he deserved it!! So proud of him, his hard work and ethics, and the Vikings for fighting back to get this far in the season. Go home Bears...lol
    laynes likes this.

I can't say I'm too bent out of shape for the vikings beating us because all we were really playing for was a bye (and our pride). Interesting to see how the vikings/packers rematch will go. THEN I will be nervous. Too bad Petersen didn't get his record.

It's a good time to be living on the I-95 corridor!

Yea,...it was a good game for sure! Both teams gave it their all,...and I'm sure GB will show up in full force on Sunday, as expected. I am glad for the win,(pride wise) but the Vikes will have to actually show up if they want to win, or GB will move on. Awesome game though,...right,..Oliva?? Super NFC North battle. But the NFC North teams, are the Kings of the NFC divisions though, right?...lol

I was so bummed for AP. He seems like such a grounded and nice guy,...and I was soooo pulling for him. 9 yards short just really sucks,.... But what an accomplishment,...escpecially with all he has overcome.

Yes, it was an awesome game Jadestar! I'm not nervous for Saturday YET but I will be! Hoping we can bring it and be ON that day! And man it's gonna be cold.

There was a serious bloodletting over the weekend. I knew the Eagles were getting rid of Andy Reid. It's been rumored for over a year now in these here parts. I do feel bad for him, just losing his son and all, but like one of the Philly resident sports fans they interviewed, the man is rich and will land on his feet. As will the others.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I love me some Adrian Peterson. He is so adorable and really humble. I really hope he breaks that record next year. I have no idea who I will be cheering for this weekend - I like the Vikings because of Peterson but I've always had a soft spot for Aaron Rodgers. I better make up my mind soon.

I was really bummed for Adrian, too. Such a cutie and seems like a teddy bear! And to only miss it by 9 yards after that his amazing comeback this year, it just really sucks.

My girlfriend is a Bears fan and won't speak to me now. But she is all good if the Bears beat my guys, and will rub it in. I don't get that mentality with sports teams. Yes, we all like our teams to win, but sometimes they don't. It sucks and you move on. It is just a game, and there are many other, more serious issues to get upset over in life. Blows my mind,....

haha! suck it, Texans!
    I hear they are thinking of changing "Texans" to "Tampons" - apparently, they are only good for one period and don't have a second string.

Reminds me of something someone told me at the bar the other day:
    Parents are having a custody battle in court and the judge says "Kid, I'm going to have you live with your dad" and the kid says "no, my dad beats me" so the judge says "ok, then you can live with your mother" and the kid says "no, she beats me too". Judge says "Well, who DO you want to live with?" and the kid replies "I'd like to live the Dallas Cowboys 'cause they don't beat anyfuckingbody!"
    shedevilang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

My baby's last show in Baltimore!! Tears of Purple Joy
    McJag likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

They will only let me post one at a time
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post

My baby's last show in Baltimore!! Tears of Purple Joy
    My son was watching over the weekend and he said "no, he's retiring? he's the heart and soul of that team." We thought about you, but hopefully Baltimore will continue to do him proud!

ETA:
    What in the hell were they doing letting RGIII play like that? Jebus, do they want him done forever? That shit was too damn hard to watch... I watched and when that knee finally gave, I was so sick for him. He had such a good season, it's a fucking shame he and his coaches allowed it to end like it did!

Texans won this weekend but that is their last win this season. The Patriots will take care of those asshats next week.

ETA Part Deux:
    Anybody watching this damn Freshman at A&M that won the Heisman, Johnny Football? I won a bet that he would get that damn Heisman this year - against my son... so, no money but he was CERTAIN no freshman would get that. Actual name is Johnny Manziel... this poor kid is in for a rough couple years. This kind of fame at that age isn't going to be healthy. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...88--ncaaf.html
    Last edited by Mel1973; January 7th, 2013 at 08:40 AM.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Sad to see Ray Lewis retire, he is fun to watch. But, he has had a great and long career, and now he can focus on his kids.

I was sad to see the Vikings lose, but with a QB in there that hasn't seen any snaps in a game this year, but we knew it would be a long shot with Ponder out. I don't know many teams that would do great with their main QB out for a game, especially in the playoffs. It put us at a disadvantage right off the bat. The Vikings had a great year, despite the many injuries. Last year we ended at 3-11, so we had a hell of a come back this year at 10-6 and making it into the playoffs.

I'd love to see the Texans beat the Pats next week. It is great seeing anyone beat Brady, and then we get to see him crying and whinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    ETA:
    What in the hell were they doing letting RGIII play like that? Jebus, do they want him done forever? That shit was too damn hard to watch... I watched and when that knee finally gave, I was so sick for him. He had such a good season, it's a fucking shame he and his coaches allowed it to end like it did!
    The Washington Post was saying that the Redskins trainer was having a heart attack watching him play out on the field because he felt like this could have happened at any minute. I didn't see the game, so I don't know how bad it was. Washington's backup quarterback had done pretty well during the time he had replaced Griffin, but since this is the playoffs, I guess there was no holding Griffin back.

Thread Information