Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NFL 2011-2012 Season Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I swear to God, I don't know who the hell to root for anymore....I hate em all! The Saints are the only team I don't absolutely loathe. Hate the Packers, hate the Giants. Hate the Texans. FUCK THIS.
    And to have to root for that cry baby Brady over Tebow??? I...I...don't know if I can do it.

Much beer will be needed.
    Lynnie, its time for the Beer Can Pyramid in the basement!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I'll be rooting for the Packers. They are my second favorite team after my poor, poor team from Indy fell apart after losing their QB(I mean, seriously, Manning was holding that team together?) and one of our friends is a die-hard Bears fan who loathes the Packers and being the bitch that I am, I enjoy seeing him bitch about the Packers on FB.

I'm going for the Packers again because I really like Aaron Rodgers, plus I think he's a hottie.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I'm going for the Packers again because I really like Aaron Rodgers, plus I think he's a hottie.
    Isn't he a dancer? (sue me, I love those discount double check commercials)

Gold Member

I'll probably root for the Giants because I have relatives (that I actually like lol) that are Giants fans. Also, even though I am a die-hard Bears fan, I have to grudgingly give respect to the Packers for the way they run their organization. If the Bears had half the professionalism and organization skills the Packers had, the Bears might be the ones going for the Super Bowl this year. So even though they are supposed to be an "enemy", I just can't hate on the Packers.

The only team I DON'T want to win is the Broncos. I am so fucking sick of Tebow-mania I just might go on a shooting spree if I have to listen or see it anymore. And I realize it's not all Tebow's fault, I blame the media more than anything. Also, fuck Tebow for making me root for Tom Brady this weekend.

Just a little note: Tebow is in his second-year, he's not a rookie. He played in some games last season towards the end.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    if my Giants lose to the Packers, i'll suffer through by cheering for Aaron Rodgers. HAWT
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I'm gonna go with the Saints, second choice is Brady.

Woot! The Chiefs just signed Romeo Crennel to a three year deal as head coach! Y'all better watch out.
    Last edited by greysfang; January 9th, 2012 at 02:07 PM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

As a Brown's fan, I may say that you better watch out. He's about as exciting a coach as watching clay harden.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

3-1 at the end of a crappy season, one of those wins against the only undefeated team in football. That speaks volumes.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

mmmhmmm
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

plus, one of those wins was against the only undeafeated team in the NFL. Has anyone else beaten the Pack this year? I don't think so.

Enjoy your enthusiasm! Helluva defensive coach, but get used 1st down run, 2nd down run, 3rd down designed pass for less than the yardage needed. Really, it's fun to watch. No really. It's also fun to have a buddah statue on the sidelines, adds an element of importance to the game.

dayum, boner killer!
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Bwahaha, he does look like a buddha. But I disagree with your assessment of his coaching style. Yes, his background is in defense, but the last several games have NOT demonstrated that coaching style, so I'm gonna say, YOU'RE WRONG!

Betcha don't hear that too often.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Bwahaha, he does look like a buddha. But I disagree with your assessment of his coaching style. Yes, his background is in defense, but the last several games have NOT demonstrated that coaching style, so I'm gonna say, YOU'RE WRONG!

Betcha don't hear that too often
    Huh? What language are you speaking? I don't even understand those words.

But, you're probably right, what's 4 games of a throw-away season against 4 seasons of wasted rebuilding efforts?
    Last edited by MontanaMama; January 9th, 2012 at 04:21 PM.

Thread Information