Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NFL 2011-2012 Season Thread!

Lynnie, did you see the close up shots of Romo's hand? That thing is all swollen and nasty looking. I am not expecting much from the Cowboys tonight.

Broncos lost, which puts a smirk on my face because Tebow is an overrated douchenozzle.
    Did anyone see the 49ers game when the field goal kicker faked out the Rams and threw a touchdown? That was pretty awesome and I'm not even a 49ers fan.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Lynnie, did you see the close up shots of Romo's hand? That thing is all swollen and nasty looking. I am not expecting much from the Cowboys tonight.

Broncos lost, which puts a smirk on my face because Tebow is an overrated douchenozzle.
    Did anyone see the 49ers game when the field goal kicker faked out the Rams and threw a touchdown? That was pretty awesome and I'm not even a 49ers fan.
    No, I didn't see Romo's hand! Yikes! Was putting kids to bed and making myself a lime vodka drink. I have a funny feeling I will be needing it. Because, honestly, not expecting much from them either.

Bronco's losing made me laugh too.

Alright, its either playoffs for Dallas or jackshit. I HATE these type of games (even though every playoff game is that way). Just so damn dramatic.

i'm not a bad winner, but i do have to say I love my Giants.

that said, fucking Romo's hand was huge!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Well, the Giants certainly outplayed the Cowboys last night---and I only watched the first quarter. Couldn't handle that it was already 21-0.

WELP, that was a fun season while it lasted.

Go Lions!

Ufda, that was bad. I only saw the first quarter too because we went out, but what I saw was brutal. I thought of you.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Brutal is the word....I still have no clue what the final score was. I just refuse to even give them another ounce of attention right now. I know I'll feel different in July/August, but jebus.

AND WHERE THE FUCK IS COWAR? GET HIM TO DALLAS PRONTO.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I mean WTF happened to Buffalo today? Up by 21 points and they end up just collapsing and get their asses handed to them by Pats who ended up scoring 49 points on them.

Jets are out of the playoffs so that stinks...so if Cowboys lose tonight, I think I'm a Lions fan for the rest of the season.
    You do know the LIons have to play the Saints first, do you like pulling for losing teams lmao!
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Brutal is the word....I still have no clue what the final score was. I just refuse to even give them another ounce of attention right now. I know I'll feel different in July/August, but jebus.

AND WHERE THE FUCK IS COWAR? GET HIM TO DALLAS PRONTO.
    I'm telling you I will shoot his ass first! I won't let him sully his good name like that! Okay enough picking on Lynnie

I'm trying real hard not to brag but damn my ST. Breesus looked good! Back to my altar!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Thanks for the Lions shout-out; we're in a hole. Our defense sucked ass majorly yesterday, despite the fact that our QB, Stafford, threw for 5 TD's and we played the Packer 2nd and 3rd stringers. It was embarrassing; Coach Schwartz is really really really pissed as those guys today too. And, we gotta go into NO and try to beat the Saints at home - yick.
    Last edited by Brookie; January 2nd, 2012 at 06:11 PM.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

That's ok Shedevilang---you can bring it honey! I still love ya!

And WTF the Lions are playing the Saints? Dammit...

I wouldn't count the Lions out I'm a little worried about playing them, you know they are hungry and want the win. I'm scared lol our season has gone too damn well, I don't know how to act.

Lynnie, I won't fight you for Cowher too hard. Romeo Crennel has turned out to be all that, so I hope he gets the head coaching job permanently.

But shellee, I will fuck up.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Lynnie, I won't fight you for Cowher too hard. Romeo Crennel has turned out to be all that, so I hope he gets the head coaching job permanently.

But shellee, I will fuck up.
    No I could handle the Dolphins getting him far better than the Cryboys but honestly NEITHER should get him, he should stay retired and up on his pedestal for me to admire.

His next coaching job will be in Cleveland, after his non-compete in the AFC North runs its course. You all should know that.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

If he returns at all, it will probably be next season. His wife died in summer 10 of skin cancer, and after that he said he might consider a return.

Vikings can go home now and regroup for next season. Percy and Adrian had a pretty good year. Wishing Adrian a speedy and complete recovery. And the beast, Jared Allen, had a KICKASS season!!! Hope the Vikes pay him big money for next year!

Can't wait to root my for favorite, hated teams, to go down in the playoffs!

Thread Information