Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NFL 2011-2012 Season Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    OR, the poster is livid at their team and cannot imagine why their coach hasn't been drawn and quartered. Said poster might not want to hear redicule from Saints people.
    Well this poster is pretty fucking pissed about the mother f-ing coaching and dumbass play calling/clock management.

Who Dat baby! They ran that shit and didn't even have to use Graham as much as usual. I was happy to see Ingram get to run the ball for a TD for once. I could see his frustration all season, wanting to run it like he knows he can. What the fuck is wrong with the Lions? If they could get their shit together they probably would have won that game, or at least made it close. Fucking Cowboys, dude I almost pissed myself when Jason Garrett did that shit. They lost to the fucking Cardinals. THE CARDINALS. Proof that everybody (except Lynnie) hates the Cowboys, even their coach
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Well this poster is pretty fucking pissed about the mother f-ing coaching and dumbass play calling/clock management.
    He will never live that down. I plan to do my part.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I find that my team (Ravens) does well when I pay the least attention to how they are doing. So, I'm going to keep going with that (non) strategy.

i was pretty pleased overall with my Giants play. Yeah, they lost, but so did Dallas, so that helped.

and Aaron Rodgers is still hot.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

He will never live that down. I plan to do my part.
    You should see the shit being said about Garrett on Twitter. Some of it is pretty hilarious and clearly necessary.
    We need Jimmy Johnson back (won't happen) or Bill Cowher. NOW. Jerry isn't one to shy away from making difficult decisions, so start the negoations w/Cowher now, so he can be in place when the season ends.

OR, the poster is livid at their team and cannot imagine why their coach hasn't been drawn and quartered. Said poster might not want to hear redicule from Saints people.
    *points and laughs
    Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Lions played last night on national TV and embarrassed the fuck out of themselves. What a bunch of immature jackasses - hitting the ref, throwing a ball at an opponent IN FRONT of the ref, 3 offensive pass interference calls ON THE SAME GUY - it was brutal. I was live-blogging it with a local sports reporter, so it was a complete blast for me, despite the score.

Smart ass! Nope, not the case at all. My team deserves all the ass-kicking you can give it. Their play was uncalled for.
    She was talking about the Cryboys not the Lions, but I'll point and laugh at you too if you want me to lol
    Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Who Dat baby! They ran that shit and didn't even have to use Graham as much as usual. I was happy to see Ingram get to run the ball for a TD for once. I could see his frustration all season, wanting to run it like he knows he can. What the fuck is wrong with the Lions? If they could get their shit together they probably would have won that game, or at least made it close. Fucking Cowboys, dude I almost pissed myself when Jason Garrett did that shit. They lost to the fucking Cardinals. THE CARDINALS. Proof that everybody (except Lynnie) hates the Cowboys, even their coach
    Well I know I do lmao
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Originally Posted by Brookie
    Lions played last night on national TV and embarrassed the fuck out of themselves. What a bunch of immature jackasses - hitting the ref, throwing a ball at an opponent IN FRONT of the ref, 3 offensive pass interference calls ON THE SAME GUY - it was brutal. I was live-blogging it with a local sports reporter, so it was a complete blast for me, despite the score.

Smart ass! Nope, not the case at all. My team deserves all the ass-kicking you can give it. Their play was uncalled for

She was talking about the Cryboys not the Lions, but I'll point and laugh at you too if you want me to lol
    Oh please do. I'm still embarrassed. The sports commentators in town are uniformly giving the team just a ration of deserved shit. Dominic Raiola, one of the team captains, was heard on audio in the locker room after the game yelling, "Grow the fuck up! Grow the fuck up! JUST GROW THE FUCK UP!"
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I was going to add 'hypothetically speaking', but nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I find that my team (Ravens) does well when I pay the least attention to how they are doing. So, I'm going to keep going with that (non) strategy.
    I no longer find charm in your charts. In fact, I now find you wholly suspect.

You should see the shit being said about Garrett on Twitter. Some of it is pretty hilarious and clearly necessary.
    We need Jimmy Johnson back (won't happen) or Bill Cowher. NOW. Jerry isn't one to shy away from making difficult decisions, so start the negoations w/Cowher now, so he can be in place when the season ends.
    Garrett's a fine N. Ohio boy from a fine Ohio family. Didn't watch the game and generally hate the Cowboys, but just thought I would share that tidbit.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post

I no longer find charm in your charts. In fact, I now find you wholly suspect.

No I will not let Cowher be ruined by the cowboys I love him too much for that. Ya'll can have Jimmy back(even though I really like him too)
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

The Packers didn't look great on sunday against the Giants. The receivers had a really hard time for some reason. Glad we managed to eek out a victory. Close game.

The Chiefs actually won a game. woo hoo?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Oh don't think you can give me own pie chart and all will be right. You cheer for a stolen team and left us this crap that's been trying to pass itself off as some semblance of the Browns.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Oh don't think you can give me own pie chart and all will be right. You cheer for a stolen team and left us this crap that's been trying to pass itself off as some semblance of the Browns.
    Oh, wow. I didn't realize you were a Brown's fan (because of the Montana monicker). I don't blame you for being PO'd about that. After all, Baltimore is the town where the Colts owner picked up and left town in the middle of the night. Speaking of bad owners, Baltimore also has Peter Angelos, who is just awful, and is a curse on the team. And Washington has Daniel Snyder, who seems to be modeling his ownership performance on the first 20 years of Steinbrenner (before the Yankees started winning).

Thread Information