Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Lance Armstrong may lose all his medals for doping

How did he never fail a test?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

They didn't test for the substances he was using and he got a forged prescription for another banned but legal substances he was using for performance enhancing uses

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Because there's been a massive amount of coverup and collusion from the governing bodies and authorities. They knew their "stars" are cheats so they turned a blind eye. The whole sport is and always has been dirty, top to bottom. I don't know how anyone could seriously have believed a man, a cancer survivor at that, could have won the most arduous and demanding cycle race 7 times without a lot of pharma help.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    He did fail tests. The tests got better. Lance's B samples, which have been saved for years, were positive for blood doping.

He also failed tests before (he was only tested 60 times in his whole career) but it was covered up. In one case, Lance forked over some money to one of the biking associations and they made the positive go away. He also was tipped off about tests and even flat out refused to take them if his schedule of drugs would have had the concentration too high. Lance would cross borders and meet vans for his doping. His bus would often elude testers or hide Lance and say he was driving himself to races.

There are reasons that Lance has be despised in the biking community for so long.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I still saw a lack of accountability and clearly, Oprah was told what questions to ask. He came across as desparate and kind of foolish to me. I'm so sorry I skipped the last hour of the American Idol auditions for this shit.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

he stated that testing occurred right before the race up until 2005, so you could schedule yourself enough time for the drugs to be out of the system. They also didn't test for EPO until 2005. Which I believe is the reason he "retired." They also changed testing in 2005 so they could test on the off season, during training and at your home, and they could randomly show up at any time. So he claims he hasn't taken anything since 2005, and if he never tried for a comeback in 2009, no one would be the wiser, just the "rumors" that were always "out there."

He claims to be a control freak, but never encouraged anyone else on his team to dope. Not really buying that.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

who cares, can we move on now. every fucking channel this shit is on, he's a lying douchbag we get it.
    MsChiff and Beeyotch like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Eh.. He beat other dopers and the dude trained hard. Probably harder
    than anyone else. All of this after beating stage 4 cancer. He's probably a huge
    dick head but I guess I can't be overly mad about this. "One ball" wasn't the only or even
    the biggest cheater.

Michael Vick is sponsored by Nike and got his job back and
    he killed animals with his bare hands. In the scheme of things I just
    can't find that hate for LA.
    To this day I refuse to buy anything Nike. As an animal lover, I won't contribute one cent to this company and that prick Michael Vick.

That sick prick Vick could have helped so many animals with his millions, but chose instead to torture, maim and kill them.
    laynes and ConstanceSpry like this.

I just think it is so funny that Armstrong is getting all the hate. You better believe the rest of them are doping and not because of some peer pressure to do so. I'll be glad when I don't have to hear about this anymore and I'm sure glad I won't have to hear about Oprah's super special exclusive. Vomit.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I just think it is so funny that Armstrong is getting all the hate. You better believe the rest of them are doping and not because of some peer pressure to do so. I'll be glad when I don't have to hear about this anymore and I'm sure glad I won't have to hear about Oprah's super special exclusive. Vomit.
    Sure the rest of them did. But none of them went on the vengeful crusade as Lance did to totally ruin anyone who threatened his brand. Lance slandered dozens of people, ended careers, sued common people who worked for his team (in low capacities) in order to keep the Lance Brand pure. He's a vindictive asshole. I hope The Sunday Times, and every other entity which had to pay out for a Lance suit, wreaks hell down on his ass.
    HWBL, Lalique, faithanne and 3 others like this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

fgg

i think they should re-test all of the samples for everyone and until they find a clean one, no one gets the medal. guaranteed all of those guys (until like the 100th finisher) was on something.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I saw an interview last night with Phil Liggett where he basically said everyone thinks Lance is a total cunt and hopes he goes down hard for perjury.
    Last edited by faithanne; January 18th, 2013 at 03:59 PM.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

A*O

Phil Leggett is probably the most high profile and well informed cycling journo who knows exactly where all the bodies are buried yet he did and said nothing. The whole "sport" is a disgrace, and not just because Armstrong has been outed as a drug cheat. There are plenty of others.
    gas_chick likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information