Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

He just announced his retirement at the end of the season.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

He also asked the students to say a prayer for the alleged victims, and added that "it's a tough life when people do certain things to you."
    Trying to keep the drama in check here, but HOLY SHIT JOE!

He's old. That's true. This still indicates a mindset Paterno has had for decades. If he doesn't think about it, it doesn't exist and he can't name it so nothing happened.

"I can't tell you how much this means to me," Parerno told the students, reports ESPN. "I've lived for this place. I've lived for people like you guys and girls."

As opposed to those other kids who Joe didn't live for, the ones who don't show up on his doorstep and cheer him.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Default Former Penn State Coach Prosecutor Center of Missing Man Mystery

Former Penn State Coach Prosecutor Center of Missing Man Mystery

The prosecutor who decided to not pursue sex abuse charges against former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky more than a decade ago, despite an alleged confession, is at the center of a missing persons mystery that has enraptured middle Pennsylvania for years.

Ray Gricar served as the district attorney for Pennsylvania's Centre County in 1998 when Sandusky was accused of sexually abusing several boys.

After an extensive investigation, which included testimony by two law enforcement officers that they had overheard Sandusky admitting to showering with multiple young boys, Gricar decided no criminal charges would be filed, according to recent court documents. Sandusky retired the next year.

Then, in April 2005, Gricar disappeared.

His car was found abandoned in a Lewisburg, Pa., parking lot and his laptop's harddrive was recovered from the nearby Susquehannna River, but there was no other trace of Gricar. No clues could be gleaned from the severely damaged harddrive and despite a six year investigation that involved the FBI and international help, police have as little an idea today about what happened to the former DA as they did then.

"We literally used every single resource, national and international," Bellefonte, Pa., police chief Shawn Weaver told ABC News today. "This is baffling. He literally just disappeared off the face of the earth."

In July this year, Gricar was officially declared dead, though Weaver said the investigation into his disappearance is ongoing and new leads continue to emerge.

Weaver said that though everyone has a personal theory about what may have happened to Gricar -- from suicide to foul play -- there has been no evidence to support any one of them. The idea that the disappearance could be linked to the Sandusky investigation, Weaver said, is "highly doubtful."

"Obviously if something raises an eye, it's something we'll look at," he said. "Nothing is out of the realm of possibility."

Robert Buehner, the district attorney for nearby Montour County and longtime friend of Gricar's, told ABC News he's convinced Gricar was murdered but said there was "absolutely" no connection to the Sandusky case. Buehner said Gricar was more likely the target of a violent criminal he had prosecuted or was in the midst of prosecuting. He doubted Gricar would have committed suicide or simply ran off because he was happy, financially stable and often talked fondly of his impending retirement.

As to why Gricar did not pursue charges against Sandusky in 1998, Buehner said that Gricar must simply not have had the evidence he needed.

"If you're going to target someone, you really work very hard to be sure you have a case because if you don't, you could end up ruining someone's reputation and livelihood," Buehner said. "If he had the evidence, Ray would not have concerned himself with who the person was."

Sandusky, a former defensive coordinator for the Penn State Nittany Lions, was arrested Saturday and arraigned on 40 criminal counts connected to the alleged sexual abuse of eight boys over a fifteen year period.

Sandusky declined to comment on the accusations to ABC News Monday

Former Penn State Coach Prosecutor Center of Penn Missing Man Mystery - ABC News
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

fgg

one of those boys family members probably offed him for being a jackass and letting this guy get off scot free back then.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Joe Paterno should step down immediately. Hell, how much coaching does he really do? He is always up in his posh stadium box while someone else calls the plays anyway. Then this shit goes down and the students are rallying around him? Dumbasses.

I cannot believe this shit went tdown and was swept under the rug. Ranks right up ere with the pervert priests who molest boys.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I think they need to clean house immediatley for all involved during the time of the abuse. And all their monetary payments should stop, effective today.

I really can't believe they still had that old fart working as a head coach. Bet he wishes he hadn't stuck around this long, and now has a nasty legacy attached to his name. Fucker.

If this was on CSI, Gricar was blackmailing Sandusky who wacked him. Would be over in an hour.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

So here's my lingering question...No matter what McQueary said to Paterno and Paterno said to the AD, McQueary saw what he saw. McQueary is, and has been, employed by Paterno and PSU since 2002. Are we to believe that in all the time that Sandusky was in and around the football facilities and stadium in the last 10 or so years, since that day, that McQueary never questioned Paterno or anyone else? McQueary's the one that I have the biggest issue with. When they resolved, without ever identifying the victim, that it was just rough-housing and nothing sinister, how did they convince McQueary? How did McQueary convince himself? How does McQueary look at himself in the mirror? And then those same questions go all the way up the chain of information.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Yea. I don't get why McQueary didn't at least say,..."HEY,..what the fuck?!?!?!!!!" when he saw what he saw. I mean this was a child. Say or do something to break the act up, or startle the puke so you could get the boy out of there. How could you slink out of the room and allow that to continue??? And then go about your business and work with this puke for years??? Jesus,...I just don't get it.

McQueary is just as guilty as Paterno and should also be fired for his inaction.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

CNN is saying there are rumours that Penn State's president Graham Spanier may step down. Now, why would you step down unless you knew you fucked up somewhere along the line?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Heard a horrible joke about the whole thing. Highlight if you care to, if you think it's no laughing matter, please ignore.

If a cougar is an older woman who's into younger guys, what do you call an older man who's into much, much younger guys?
    - A Nittany Lion
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

fgg

^i posted it on page 4 of this thread.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Oh you did? Sorry, I missed it.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Trying to keep the drama in check here, but HOLY SHIT JOE!

He's old. That's true. This still indicates a mindset Paterno has had for decades. If he doesn't think about it, it doesn't exist and he can't name it so nothing happened.

"I can't tell you how much this means to me," Parerno told the students, reports ESPN. "I've lived for this place. I've lived for people like you guys and girls."

As opposed to those other kids who Joe didn't live for, the ones who don't show up on his doorstep and cheer him.
    Go watch the video I linked here. That's where he says it. He also says to say a prayer for the victims...or whatever they call themselves. The rest of it is disgusting to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    So here's my lingering question...No matter what McQueary said to Paterno and Paterno said to the AD, McQueary saw what he saw. McQueary is, and has been, employed by Paterno and PSU since 2002. Are we to believe that in all the time that Sandusky was in and around the football facilities and stadium in the last 10 or so years, since that day, that McQueary never questioned Paterno or anyone else? McQueary's the one that I have the biggest issue with. When they resolved, without ever identifying the victim, that it was just rough-housing and nothing sinister, how did they convince McQueary? How did McQueary convince himself? How does McQueary look at himself in the mirror? And then those same questions go all the way up the chain of information.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Yea. I don't get why McQueary didn't at least say,..."HEY,..what the fuck?!?!?!!!!" when he saw what he saw. I mean this was a child. Say or do something to break the act up, or startle the puke so you could get the boy out of there. How could you slink out of the room and allow that to continue??? And then go about your business and work with this puke for years??? Jesus,...I just don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    McQueary is just as guilty as Paterno and should also be fired for his inaction.
    McQueary is a coward. He ran instead of helping the kid. Not a lot of GAs get promoted up the ladder to QB coach at Penn State. I have no doubt this was some sick reward for keeping quiet. And he did see Sandusky. In fact, Sandusky was lifting with the team the week before this story broke (and almost 10 months after all of the testimony was given). He shut up because he was bribed. Clearly he's shown he's not man enough to do the right thing....ever. Fucker. He should be hung by his ball sack and be eaten alive by rats.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    CNN is saying there are rumours that Penn State's president Graham Spanier may step down. Now, why would you step down unless you knew you fucked up somewhere along the line?
    There's a ton of pressure on all of them to step down. I don't have the link to Paterno's statement today but he basically said he was going to step down so the Board of Regents wouldn't have to bother themselves with this anymore. WTF? Trying to pull a jedi mind trick?

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information