Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    The worst part is that you can be damned sure none of their kids were allowed near that pervert. Other people's kids? OK.
    They're just "throw away kids" though.

Jay Paterno needs to shut his fucking mouth.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Jay Paterno needs to shut his fucking mouth.
    Yes. There comes a point...
    Brookie likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sluce and Brookie like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Jerry Sandusky case: Three men say they were abused in '70s or '80s

Published: Monday, July 16, 2012, 10:41 AM Updated: Monday, July 16, 2012, 11:52 AM

By SARA GANIM, The Patriot-News The Patriot-News

Sources close to the Jerry Sandusky case say that three men have come forward and told police that they were abused in the 1970s or 1980s by the convicted pedophile.

They are the first men to allege abuse before the 1990s, and if found to be credible, would directly attack the 68-year-old's defense argument that a person doesn't become pedophile in his or her 50s.

Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky is led in hand cuffs to a waiting police car after a Centre County jury found him guilty of 45 counts of child sexual abuse. JOE HERMITT, The Patriot-News Jerry Sandusky verdict gallery (26 photos)
    In the early 1970s, when one of the men says he was abused, Jerry Sandusky would have been in his late 20s.

Sandusky was convicted in June of 45 counts of child sex abuse against 10 victims. As the jury was deliberating, more victims -- including his own adopted son -- were speaking publicly for the first time about abuse.

The grand jury investigation that led to his arrest is still meeting and could be hearing from more potential victims, but the attorney general's office has not said if more charges will be filed.

When he is sentenced in September, Sandusky could face hundreds of years behind bars.

Two sources with knowledge of the investigation say police are aware these men have come forward.

It is not known, however, if these men were contacted or interviewed by Louis Freeh's team, which was hired by Penn State to do an internal review of the scandal and the university's response.

Freeh's report was made public Thursday, and when he was asked if he looked for alleged victims prior to 1998, Freeh simply responded "yes." He did not say what they found. There is no mention in his report of victims before the 1990s.

Jerry Sandusky case: Three men say they were abused in '70s or '80s | PennLive.com

This is no shock at all.

he's probably been a rapist since he was a teenager. i'm sure there are victims going back to the early 60's. sick fuck.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I have no doubt he abused boys throughout his entire life.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Makes you wish for a cruel and unusual punishment.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

It makes me wish for death. People like this should be eligible for capital punishment IMO.

Death is too good for this creep. I want him hung by the privates. For hours.

There is/was allegedly a small plane flying around the perimeter of Penn State this morning, trailing a banner that read, "TAKE THE STATUE DOWN OR WE WILL". Hmmmmm........
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

What statute? They already took Paterno's down last year.

Paterno's was still standing last week. There were pics of it right after the Freeh report was published, with cops sitting there guarding it.

It's up. They should make it look the other way, that would be appropriate.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information