Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

Thank you! I will check it out.

fgg

Jerry Sandusky's Adopted Son: I'm a Victim, Too

Just hours after a jury began deliberating the fate of Jerry Sandusky, who is on trial for allegedly sexually abusing 10 boys over a 15-year period, his adopted son Matt said he, too, was sexually abused by Sandusky.

"During the trial, Matt Sandusky contacted us and requested our advice and assistance in arranging a meeting with prosecutors to disclose for the first time in this case that he is a victim of Jerry Sandusky's abuse," read a statement issued by Matt's attorneys, Andrew Shubin and Justine Andronici.

"At Matt's request we immediately arranged a meeting between him and prosecutors and investigators," the statement continued. "This has been an extremely painful experience for Matt and he has asked us to convey his request that the media respect his privacy. There will be no further comment at this time."

Sandusky, 68, is charged with 48 counts of sexual abuse and other offenses. He could face life in jail if convicted. The former Penn State defensive coordinator did not testify during his trial. Sandusky has five other grown children, none of whom appeared at the trial.

During the trial in Bellefonte, Pa., eight victims testified. One victim, identified only as Victim 9, described being alone in the basement of Sandusky's home, where he was repeatedly raped and forced to perform oral sex.

"There was no fighting against it," the recent high school graduate told the jury. "Sometimes [I'd] scream, sometimes tell him to get off me, but other than that, who was there? We were in the basement, no one could hear you down there."

Sandusky has denied the charges against him.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I don't know if this has been discussed here yet, but they had a live interview for the first time with one of his victims on the news show. The guy looked very credible, but not particularly emotional. He was one of the guys who was molested at 10 and who was in Sandusky's basement. He said that while he was struggling he even threatened to call the police. He said Sandusky laughed and kept on going. He also said that Sandusky threatened to have his dad fired by Penn State (apparently the father was an employee at the time).

They said that Travis Weaver's Dad worked at Penn State University's TV station.

Is any of our GR members that live on the east coast hearing anything new this morning?
    Last edited by JadeStar70; June 22nd, 2012 at 11:22 AM.

Huffington is reporting on any and all activity in the courtoom.

Jerry Sandusky Trial: LIVE UPDATES On Jury Deliberation, Verdict Announcement

ETA: They had some witness testimony read back to them this morning.

Local news here in Philly breaks in every so often to report that there is nothing new to report.....

In other words, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead!
    Lobelia likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Sounds like the jury may not fully believe McQueary but how can they not believe the victims???

Sandusky jury resumes deliberating after review - CBS News

Updated at 12:02 p.m. E

(CBS/AP) BELLEFONTE, Pa. - Jurors in Jerry Sandusky's child sex abuse trial resumed deliberations Friday morning after listening again to testimony from a key prosecution witness in their second day of weighing the high-profile case against the former Penn State assistant football coach.

The jurors took copious notes as they listened to lawyers read the testimony from Mike McQueary and Dr. Jonathan Dranov, a family friend of McQueary's. CBS News' Paula Reid reports from the courthouse that the reading of McQueary's testimony took a little more than an hour.

McQueary told the court he saw Sandusky engaging in a sex act with a young boy in a Penn State shower in 2001. Dranov later testified that McQueary told him a different version of the story that didn't include the then-graduate assistant seeing sexual contact.

However, McQueary testified that he hadn't told Dranov all that he saw.

Sandusky paid close attention as attorneys read the transcripts. His wife, Dottie, sat behind him chewing gum.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

How fucking Klassy of his wife to be chewing gum in court.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Update that I see as positive: Victims 2 & 8 were never identified. The jury asked to have McQueary's testimony read to them since they could not hear from victim #3 himself. Now just recently, they asked for instuction on how to handle something to do with victim #8. They have to review the charges made for each victim and rule on them. I can see them saying not guilty for #8 since there was so little evidence. Ruling on #2 will come down to whether or not they believe McQueary. How can they not when the victims who did testify told stories very close to what McQueary witnessed. Rumor is that they may announce a verdict right around 6pm to go out with the east coast news cycle. Who knows?

In the end it doesn't matter a great deal. Out of the 50-some charges, they only have to return a guilty verdict on a few to keep this freak behind bars forever. To the individual victims it could matter, just not in the big picture.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post

I used to love that!
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post

WOW---blast from the past! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Uggg!! I keep checking here to see if there is any news. I know our on the ball GR'ers, are usually the first ones to get the scoop!!!

Elite Member

Rumor is that they may announce a verdict right around 6pm to go out with the east coast news cycle. Who knows?
    Not to mention I bet they'd like to go home for the weekend.

I know there is a ton of evidence to sort through, but I am feeling uneasy. Maybe Monday or are they allowed to deliberate all weekend? They have nothing else to do, everyhing banned.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Thread Information