Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

How fucked up is that family that he deliberately withheld this statement until the case was rested.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Local news is reporting that the son wanted to keep his privacy but had agreed to testify if Sandusky took the stand. They are also saying that the prosecutions closing remarks were very weak and that if you heard ONLY the closing remarks from both sides, Sandusky would walk.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

How fucked up is that family that he deliberately withheld this statement until the case was rested.
    Supposedly he met with an attorney and met with the prosecution earlier this week and volunteered to testify for the prosecution. Not sure why they didn't have him testify.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Supposedly he met with an attorney and met with the prosecution earlier this week and volunteered to testify for the prosecution. Not sure why they didn't have him testify.
    This week? Then he was way too late to be included as a witness. It would not have been fair procedure to call a witness so late that the defense team wouldn't have time to prepare a defense against.

But on the bright side, if Sandusky walks, they can recharge him with the son's accusations.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^The feds are also still expected to file charges for him taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes.

The NBC Nightly news is now reporting. I hope they feel the prosecution did better on closing. They are reporting the defense was advised early this week that they had a surprise witness who would testify if Sandusky took the stand.

They are interviewing 1 of the victims who did not testify, but was willing to do so if they needed him. His full interview will be on Rock Center tonight. I do not doubt him. As he spoke he maintained direct eye contact through the entire interview. His eyes and body language are of a man telling the truth.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

That must be a horrible position to be in, the son's--sounds like he was hoping for a conviction without him having to be involved. Not fair to those kids who had to get up there and testify and be accused of being liars. It sounds like that whole family had so much invested in maintaining the facade. It really makes me want to vomit.

If Sandusky walks I'm thinking there might be some street justice meted out.

My husband came home tonight and said 'how have they NOT found him guilty by now?'....

I suspect the verdict will come down tomorrow (Friday) or Monday. Come on......its enough, do the right thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    That must be a horrible position to be in, the son's--sounds like he was hoping for a conviction without him having to be involved. Not fair to those kids who had to get up there and testify and be accused of being liars. It sounds like that whole family had so much invested in maintaining the facade. It really makes me want to vomit.

If Sandusky walks I'm thinking there might be some street justice meted out.
    I can't remember all of the particulars but isn't this the same adopted son whose wife had a restraining order against Sandusky? Rumors were Sandusky molested the son so the son's wife didn't want her kids around their "grandpa." I thought the son came out and said his dad never did anything to him.

If so, I agree with BBDSP. Another cowardly act in this whole sordid mess. Take the stand with those other kids who had the balls to testify.

Yes,...Matt Sandusky's ex-wife, Jill Jones, filed a restraining order against Jerry. Her kids with Matt can't be around Jerry, or stay at the grandparents home.

So Matt knew he was molested himself, why in the fuck would he EVER have his kids around that man? I wonder if Jill knew prior to Jerry's arrest that this had happened to Matt as a child, or if it all came out after Jerry's arrest?

He is such a sick, sick puke!! You know he probably molested all of those boys he adopted. It sounds like a lot of them were adopted around age 18 as well. It makes me wonder if he promised them college, jobs and a new life in adopting them, and also bought their silence. Sickening.....

I really thought there would be a verdict by now. I'm going to assume a jury member overslept and the coffee delivery was late. There is no other reason for this deliberation to take longer than 5 minutes.
    Bellatheball likes this.

A legal analyst said this morning that it could have ben risky for the prosecution to put Matt Sandusky on the stand because family members can feel very conflicted as they are giving their testimony. And this guy sounds like a textbook case of it. He supposedly was sitting next to Dottie Sandusky during a lot of the trial.

Also, I'm not sure how Matt could take the stand if the defense did not get a chance to depose Matt and get his full statement so that they could try to counter what he said. However, it seems like the conventional wisdom was that Matt was used to keep Jerry off the stand.

As to why it's taking so long to deliberate - I believe that there are 51 charges against Sandusky. Some of them may be clear cut, and some of them may not be. I would guess that it could take a while to poll all 51 charges among all the jury members, as well as discuss any contentious ones.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post

As to why it's taking so long to deliberate - I believe that there are 51 charges against Sandusky. Some of them may be clear cut, and some of them may not be. I would guess that it could take a while to poll all 51 charges among all the jury members, as well as discuss any contentious ones.
    You are no doubt right. Hopefully they are taking their time to go through each count so they can come up with a fair decision that will stand up to appeal.

The more you think about it, the more repulsive it is the way Sandusky preyed on the kids he did. He knew they'd feel grateful for his attention and his gifts and he manipulated them emotionally. But will anything ever pop his bubble of denial?

Local news is reporting that the jury had to first be given instructions before they could begin to review all the counts and deliberate. They are also reporting that several of the victims, including the son, were on standby to testify but did not want to be on the stand unless the prosecution felt it was necessary to get a conviction.

I have been looking to see if there are any message boards focused on this trial. I am dying to know what is going on in that court room.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I have been looking to see if there are any message boards focused on this trial. I am dying to know what is going on in that court room.
    Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict Watch) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This site discusses the case.

Thread Information