Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I blame him for EVERY. SINGLE. CHILD. that was raped after he knew what was going on. If he had said one fucking word,Sandusky would have been gone. There is no doubt about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    And every single person who knew and did nothing deserves to diaff. All of them. Just because there's more than one jackass in this story does not excuse the dead jackass. And everyone who keeps trying to deify him is sick with fucked up priorities.
    Agree completely with all of this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    He knew. He knew for decades (IMO). He did nothing - and for those of you saying that he fulfilled his obligation... if it were YOU'RE child being raped in a bathroom, would he have fulfilled his obligation to your child?
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Calling Grim, we have a major word use violation here, and in caps no less.

Point taken though.
    Wow, I can NOT believe I did that. I'm not even going to correct that shit. My spelling/grammatical error will stand so that others can get sum edumacation.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Wow, I can NOT believe I did that. I'm not even going to correct that shit. My spelling/grammatical error will stand so that others can get sum edumacation.
    Heck, we have all done that. You just feel so passionately about what you are saying that grammar/spelling takes a back seat.
    At least you OWN that sucker!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Your so picky.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Anyone watch last night's Law & Order; Special Victims Unit?
    Couldn't help but to notice similarities.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    Anyone watch last night's Law & Order; Special Victims Unit?
    Couldn't help but to notice similarities.
    VERY surprised that a Dick Wolf show would wait this long to rip off a big crime story.....

Actually it was a repeat last night. The original episode aired back in September before the scandal broke...kinda creepy now that I think about it. I've got all the eps on my DVR so I went back and checked just to be sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Actually it was a repeat last night. The original episode aired back in September before the scandal broke...kinda creepy now that I think about it. I've got all the eps on my DVR so I went back and checked just to be sure.
    Before this showing, Hargitay introduced the episode and talked about how it was written, filmed and aired before the scandal broke. She also gave the number of a hotline for male victims of sexual abuse, saying it's one of the most under-reported crimes in the country.

Pretty classy of SVU.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Penn State Nittany Lions head coach Joe Paterno pushes his way through his players during a timeout at a game last year.

March 12th, 2012
    11:20 AM ET

Joe Paterno was fired after scandal for 'failure of leadership,' Penn State trustees say

Joe Paterno was fired as head coach of the Penn State football team because the university's board of trustees thought he failed to take his knowledge of a scandal at the school to the appropriate authorities, the board said in a report posted online Monday.

The trustees said they based their decision to fire Paterno heavily on testimony he gave to a grand jury about allegations that former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky was involved in inappropriate sexual behavior with a minor.

During testimony, Paterno said that he was told by a graduate assistant that Sandusky was in the showers "fondling or doing something of a sexual nature to a young boy."

"While Coach Paterno did his legal duty by reporting that information the next day, Sunday, March 3, to his immediate superior, the then Penn State Athletic Director Tim Curley, the Board reasonably inferred that he did not call police," said the report explaining Paterno's firing. "We determined that his decision to do his minimum legal duty and not to do more to follow up constituted a failure of leadership by Coach Paterno."

The head coach died in January at the age of 85.

In their report, the trustees said they spent hours during the course of a week discussing how they should react to the scandal and who needed to be held responsible. The board fired Penn State President Graham Spanier along with Paterno.

"We determined on Nov. 9 that Dr. Spanier should be removed because he failed to meet his leadership responsibilities to the Board and took insufficient action" after learning about the incident, the board said in its report. "This failure of leadership included insufficiently informing the Board about his knowledge of the 2002 incident. He also made or was involved in press announcements between Nov. 5-9 that were without authorization of the Board or contrary to its instructions."

When Spanier asked for a vote of confidence, the trustees could not give it and told him that they unanimously agreed to fire him. The same unanimous vote was made to fire Paterno.

Many people across the nation reacted with shock to the allegations about Sandusky's behavior, to the firing of one of college football's most iconic coaches and to how the news was delivered. In the days after the scandal, it came to light that Paterno wanted to speak to the media. But ultimately, as media and supporters crowded Paterno's home in Happy Valley, the first words that the world heard were that "JoePa" had been fired.

Under his leadership, the Nittany Lions won two national championships, went undefeated five times and finished in the top 25 national rankings 35 times, according to Paterno's official Penn State biography.

The trustees said their announcement of Paterno's firing did not go the way they had wanted, but given the media circus and number of people at Paterno's home, a telephone call was the best way to do it.

Not long after the scandal erupted, Paterno grew sicker as he battled lung cancer. He was admitted to a hospital and died on January 22. Penn State said that Paterno's contributions to the school, the football program and Happy Valley will not go unnoticed, despite his tenure ending with a dark cloud of scandal.

"Many alumni, faculty, staff and students are inquiring about how we plan to honor Coach Paterno’s many contributions to the University," the board said in its report. "It has always been the Board’s intention to fulfill his employment contract and to name him head coach emeritus."

Damn straight.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sandusky's attornies were supposed to be in court this morning for something to do with evidence.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I hope he doesn't end up walking on all of these charges. He needs to be in jail the rest of his days! I will be watching this thread for more updates on the court appearances. Not seeing a lot on this in my area or on the national news.

He is not gonna walk on this. Trust.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

No way he will walk. They have wanted to get him and now finally will.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

Sandusky autobiography provided clues

Jerry Sandusky unwittingly provided a trail to at least four of his alleged sexual-abuse victims when investigators picked up his own autobiography, "Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story," ( SERIOUSLY??) a new book on the scandal claims.

Pennsylvania state trooper Joe Leiter picked up the "clues" by just reading the names and looking at the photos of young boys that the former Penn State assistant coach mentioned in his tome.

"In essence, Jerry Sandusky's own book had provided the investigator with a road map back to himself," journalists Bill Moushey and Bob Dvorchack wrote in their upcoming book "Game Over: Jerry Sandusky, Penn State, and the Culture of Silence."

Other chapters in the book listed the first names of about a dozen young participants in The Second Mile -- a charity Sandusky founded for underprivileged youth, where he met some of his victims -- "and Sandusky had seen fit to publish photos of himself surrounded by some of the boys with whom he had forged close relationships," according to the new book.

"With this information, Leiter had a place to start," it added.

Leiter, who retired in January 2012, was the first investigator who was not affiliated with Penn State University to probe Sandusky's behavior in 2008.

His initial lead came by asking the first victim, who came forward from Central Mountain High School, if he knew or recognized any of the first names of the young boys mentioned or photographed in Sandusky's book, which was published in January 2001 by Sports Publishing LLC.

That led him to someone who was written about in the book but who told Leiter he was not personally abused. Still, he was able to identify at least four other alleged victims who Sandusky wrote about in his autobiography.

Sandusky was rubbing the leg of one of those alleged victims in the front seat of a car while driving several children from Second Mile to an Eagles game in Philadelphia, he told Leiter.

Leiter "was able to match from what he read in the book and what he heard from the young man, he got some last names, and as an investigator he was able to find addresses, contacts."

At one point, Dvorchack said, Leiter knocked on a young man's door, identified himself, and "the kid's first reaction was 'How did you find me?' He kept the secret for so long."

Because of the book, Leiter was "convinced early on that this was a seriously sexual predator," Dvorchack said.

"Game Over," a comprehensive account of the Penn State scandal from HarperCollins' William Morrow imprint, hits bookshelves April 17. HarperCollins is owned by News Corp., the parent company of NewsCore.

Jerry Sandusky autobiography gave investigators clues to his alleged sex-abuse victims - College Football News | FOX Sports on MSN
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Touched? How appropriate. At least it wasn't "Fucked: The Jerry Sandusky Story". Maybe he was hoping to get caught? Nah.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information