Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

This pisses me off, I wanted him charged and have to look those boys in the eyes in court and try to say he did nothing wrong. May he burn in hell.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He is dead and it was confirmed.

Greys - he did nothing illegal and was not going to face any charges. I hate that he turned his head but he met his legal obligation. He failed miserably on all moral grounds for sure.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1221289.html

Joe Paterno Dead: Ex-Penn State Football Coach Dies From Lung Cancer

The Huffington Post Chris Greenberg Posted: 1/21/12 08:52 PM ET

Former Penn State football coach Joe Paterno has died. The college-football legend was 85 years old when he succumbed in his battle with lung cancer.

Paterno's diagnosis was revealedr in mid November, shortly after he was dismissed from his duties as coach of the Nittany Lions. Paterno's ouster came in the aftermath of the arrest of Jerry Sandusky, a longtime Paterno lieutenant facing more than 50 counts of sexual abuse against children. Amid evidence that Paterno had been notified of the abuse but had done little beyond his legal obligation to prevent it, the Penn State board of trustees voted to dismiss the longtime coach in November. The scandal reverberated beyond college football, and sullied a reputation that had once seemed unimpeachable — particularly in central Pennsylvania, where Paterno, or "JoePa," was revered.

During his 46 seasons coaching Penn State, Paterno racked up 409 wins -- the the record for a Division I football coach. He guided his teams to national championships in 1982 and 1986.

The Brooklyn native is survived by his wife, Sue, and their five children.

ETA: Joe's son is now twittering that the CBS report is wrong and Joe is still alive.
    Last edited by sluce; January 21st, 2012 at 08:38 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The family just denied that he's dead.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

They need to make up their minds.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

So far he's alive but that might change at any minute.

Mostly dead!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Now he really is dead.

https://plus.google.com/113473577868...ts/dJrttYSYYTj

BREAKING: "It is with great sadness that we announce that Joe Paterno passed away earlier today. His loss leaves a void in our lives that will never be filled," Paterno's family said in a statement.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

May I put a bullet in his head to make sure?

It's been confirmed on HuffPo but I haven't checked TMZ, because nothing is real until TMZ says so.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I don't get how he wasn't charged with some sort of crime. He was told of a sexual assault and didn't report it to the police. That's not illegal?

Big time college sports operate outside the law. But as the one who wasn't the witness, he had no duty to report to the real police. He did report to the campus police which have jurisdiction for on campus crimes. It's the cover up by the campus administration that got them charged, and lying about it to the grand jury.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

He is dead. Too bad it isn't Sandusky. I just hate what cancer does to victims and their families so I have mixed feelings.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Thanks MM. I get it now.

Gold Member

I know he didn't have any legal obligations and yes he reported what he heard to the college president, but even after hearing what Sandusky did, he allowed him to keep an office at Penn State and allowed him to still bring Second Mile Charity kids to the college. A week before the allegations broke, Sandusky was seen on campus in the weight room.

Paterno WAS Penn State, people didn't breathe unless he gave the say-so. If he wanted Sandusky gone and truly out of Penn State, he wouldn't have allowed him to have an office on campus. If he had said the word, Sandusky would have had his ass bounced from the university so fast his head would spin.

Paterno was all about protecting his legacy and the university. Sandusky was still molesting kids long after 2002 when McQueary caught him in the shower and Paterno found out about it. Paterno might have been able to put a stop to it had he spoken up.

i haven't followed this story at all but from what little i know, i have a question: if paterno reported it to the college president, didn't he then report it to the police? or is the college president also accused of covering it up?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information