Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

"Let me show you how to soap up your anus....."

So, there's an on-line course where one can get certified in shower instruction 101?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I fucking hate him more nad more each day. Let's hope some 6'7" 350 lb dude teaches Sandusky how to shower in the pokie.

I hate him and the asshole attornies who are willing to represent him by further victimizing these boys.

www.tmz.com
    Mike McQueary Testifies
    I'm Not 100% Sure Sandusky Was Raping That Boy

Mike McQueary says he's not 100% positive Jerry Sandusky was anally raping a young boy in a Penn State shower back in 2002 ... but he's CERTAIN Sandusky was sexually molesting the child.

McQueary -- a Penn State assistant coach -- took the stand in Sandusky's preliminary hearing this morning, and said he became suspicious when he heard skin-on-skin slapping sounds coming from one of the showers.

McQueary says he peeked into the shower and personally saw Jerry and the boy naked in the shower together -- with Jerry grabbing the boy's waist from behind, while the boy was facing the wall.

McQueary says he peeked in the shower several times -- and by the last time, they had separated. But McQueary told the court, "I know they saw me. They looked directly in my eye, both of them."

McQueary says he went to Penn State football coach Joe Paterno to report the incident -- but didn't use the words "sodomy" or "anal intercourse."

McQueary says Paterno slumped back in his chair and appeared disappointed, but told Mike he had "done the right thing."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He peeked several times??? Wasn't the first time enough to throw open the door and say "what the fuck is going on in here?"

That Sandusky gets caught and looks the guy right in the eye WITHOUT STOPPING tells me all I need to know about this whole pack of assholes. He had no fear whatsoever. He knew everyone knew and no one would do a damn thing to stop him.

At this point, Paterno's only defense is that he is so old fashioned he didn't know people could do it in that position.

Even if McQueary never said he saw Sandusky rape the kid, it is still enough that the AD and others should have acted immediately and called the police. His description of how Paterno reacted make me thing it was not the 1st time Paterno heard of Sandusky liking little boys.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Again, a bit OT, but I saw something on the news about the 1st DA that got the Sandusky case, back in 2002 (or whenever it was) and how he mysteriously disappeared and has yet to be found. Not sure its been mentioned in this thread, and not sure its even relevant (probably not) but it is certainly interesting....

I saw that too Lynnie. It will be a longer story on Dateline tonight. I have it set to record already.

I did see the Disappeared or Dateline of his disappearance on ID (my new favorite channel). The only way that I can see that the disappearance and Sandusky case are related is if Sandusky is part of a larger more formal organization. And if he is and the DA had some evidence of that, why would the DA have dropped the charges? Not ruling it out, but I think it falls under the coincidence. Unless, of course, the DA was part of the pedo ring.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

The teaser for the Dateline show tonight was that a medical examiner thinks he knows the connection - or something like that to build interest.

But since this has already make its way onto ID, it's at least a year old.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Elite Member

My thought is that the DA was generally crooked, and took money from either Sandusky, Penn State, or Second Mile to make the case go away, and that he has taken money from subjects of other investigations as well. So his disappearance/death could be due to any number of people he had the goods on coming after him. But it's hard to come up with a logical scenario because the DA would never really be the only person in possession of evidence or knowledgeable about cases. So getting rid of him probably wouldn't solve anything. I don't know, it makes my head hurt.

I can't see a disgruntled victim or victim's relative killing him, since that wouldn't accomplish anything in terms of bringing Sandusky to justice.

Maybe he took bribes and faked his own death so he could take the money and run?

I have no idea, really, but a good crime thriller writer could probably come up with a helluva book related to this.

The police chief they interviewed said there are 3 theories:

1. He was murdered
    2. He committed suicide
    3. He faked his death and took off

The girlfriend he lived with said he decided to play hookey from work that day which was out of character for him. Then he never came home and his car was later found abandoned. It smelled of cig smoke and there were ashed but he did not smoke and did not let others smoke in his car. His laptop and the hard drive were found in a pond but they couldn't retrieve any data....

fgg

Joe Paterno's Health Takes Turn for the Worse

Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno is listed in serious condition after suffering complications in his battle with lung cancer, says a family spokesman.

Paterno, 85, began hospital treatment for the disease on Jan. 13, after being diagnosed in November.

"Over the last few days Joe Paterno has experienced further health complications," spokesman Dan McGinn told the Associated Press on Saturday. "His doctors have now characterized his status as serious.

"His family will have no comment on the situation and asks that their privacy be respected during this difficult time," McGinn added.

Before being hospitalized Paterno's impressive 46-year career as head coach ended as a result of a sex-abuse scandal allegedly involving former assistant Jerry Sandusky.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I just heard that he died. Haven't seen any other confirmation of this though.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Thread Information