Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

Ack! Sorry, I made some room.

and now we know where those PM campaigns come from!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Huh. And she seems so innocent.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

OT a bit, but Gloria Allred is repping the Syracuse University victims now too. Just got a tweet about it.

Allred is like the original attention whore.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Local news is on now. They are interviewing other attornies who are saying they have no idea why they are using this approach and it defies logic. One went as far as saying he feels it is an attempt to try to intimidate witnesses. A victim spoke out through a statement read by his attorney saying he can't believe Sandusky has them through this, waiting anxiously to testify today, only to have him back out at the last moment. It's like he is abusing them again. The victim's message was that he doesn't care how long he must wait - he will testify!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Could they be setting up for ineffective assistance of counsel claim because he's got nothing else? The interviews, the really bad idea to waive the preliminary hearing "to avoid bad publicity" (Sandusky has publicity to worry about?). I suppose we should wait for the trial and I know there are (and I have worked for) some really really bad attorneys, but they've made only bad, inexplicable moves.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

fgg

amendola said on the today show this morning that there was only downside for sandusky. they wouldn't be able to cross examine the witnesses so the prosecution would get all of the nasty testimony out there and the defense wouldn't be able to defend sandusky yet.

i feel for all of the victims that had to pump themselves up to speak about everything just to have it delayed.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

The man should probably do a refresher course on law. It was his only opportunity to cross-examine the witnesses and lock in their stories under oath before the trial. If a witness at trial gives a different story than at the prelim, that's a pretty good avenue to attack the story.

I caught a snippet of this completely useless attorney on something this morning and he was talking about Sandusky's thoughtful approach to answering questions, which is why he appeared to give an admission of guilt during the Costa interview. He went on to say that when the media and public hear him speak more, they'll get use to his style and see that he's not guilty. Sounds like a media campaign, not a criminal defense.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Yesterday, Amendola also inadvertently invited the media at large to call a phone sex line.

I'll either be impressed or incredibly scared for the legal profession in Pennsylvania if this guy keeps his law license through this trial.

Remember, PA is right next door to Ohio and we have been infected with the stupids.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Yesterday, Amendola also inadvertently invited the media at large to call a phone sex line.
    A radio station in Detroit called it this morning - oh baby!
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I'm just going to leave this here, because I...can't...even...

I CAN'T.

I've been trying to stay away from all things Jerry Sandusky, but I cannot ignore the far-fetched shit dingle of dumb that fell out of one of his lawyer's trash hole while explaining why he showered with boys. This has to be the most ridiculous and gross explanation for something I have ever heard and this is coming from a bitch who has read every single one of White Oprah'sdelusional statements of defense for LiLo. This shit is just beyond the realms of WTF:
    "Some of these kids don't have basic hygiene skills. Teaching a person to shower at the age of 12 or 14 sounds strange to some people, but people who work with troubled youth will tell you there are a lot of juvenile delinquents and people who are dependent who have to be taught basic life skills like how to put soap on their body."
    See, Judge, Jerry Sandusky isn't a pedophile monster who should slowly rot into the ball of slime that he is behind a prison cell, he should head The Department of Health and DIAL should hire him as their new spokesperson. Jerry not only taught those kids how to soap themselves up, but he also taught them that if you don't have a sponge on hand, use a dick instead. That Jerry Sandusky, cleansing our nation's youth, one anal rape at a time.
    Source: ABC27 via USA Today
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Some of these kids don't have basic hygiene skills.
    I'm sure that's true to some extent. In my all-boys high school, you were ordered into the showers to get cleaned up after PE. It wasn't an option. But the coaches didn't come in there WITH you.

Thread Information