Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

Bronze Member hunterlovesgossip's Avatar

This cunt has known for years.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by hunterlovesgossip View Post
    This cunt has known for years.
    How could she NOT know?????!!!!

What is the internal mechanism that allows her to deny it, that's what I'd like to know.

Do we all have this capacity to just ignore "unpleasantness" when it's so close, so obvious? Scary shit.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post

What is the internal mechanism that allows her to deny it, that's what I'd like to know.

Do we all have this capacity to just ignore "unpleasantness" when it's so close, so obvious? Scary shit.
    Not only allows her to deny it, but continue to adopt children and bring them into the home?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post

I'm leaning more towards knowing and letting it happen, maybe even help out covering tracks or something like that, what's it called? Aid and abet?

Duck and cover-up.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Not only allows her to deny it, but continue to adopt children and bring them into the home?

I'm curious about the adoptions. How it managed to get through while Sandusky had quite a few suspicions and witnessed accounts against him for so long. I wonder if the kids were harmed or the kid's friends maybe?
    Seems to me his nails are long and he was digging for whatever boys he can get for as long as he was able.
    sickening!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Here in PA I can easily buy a gun. I would have no problem getting a permit to carry a concealed weapon. I'm glad I do not own a gun because Sandusky lives within a comfortable driving distance.
    Hmmmm. Do you have an outfit to match the pearl handled?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

I think there are plenty of pedophiles who molest other peoples' kids but not their own. Maybe out of some kind of moral compunction, or because it would be harder to conceal. I don't know if the same factors would be in play with foster or adopted kids.

I could see this guy going either way. I just hope that everybody he's harmed feels safe and empowered enough to come forward.

I think a vasectomy with a colt 45 is in order.

Massive denial on the sundusky's part. He doesn't believe he's a pedo and she doesnt want to believe she's married to one.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Massive denial on the sundusky's part. He doesn't believe he's a pedo and she doesnt want to believe she's married to one.
    Ok, his denial is understandable since he's drowning at this point, and will very likely spend the rest of his life in prison.

Did he choose an innocent, stupid, girl to marry who can't conceive of child abuse happening in her home? In a completely nosy way, I want to know how Jerry convinced her that all was well after so many years of accusations. How did he explain his firing from Penn State and lack of job offers afterwards? How was she convinced that he would rather start a non-profit for at risk kids than continue his trajectory as one of the best coaches in college football?

I doubt Jerry's marital affections were normal. Did the mantra "we love children" sustain them for all these years? Anyway, Jerry seems to have chosen well in his alliance with an enabler.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

This was on the news this morning. I think it's kind of interesting because there have been a variety of stories about what McQueary saw or didn't see and what he told other people about what he saw:

Report: McQueary told different story

A key witness in the case against Jerry Sandusky told a family friend a different version of events surrounding the former Penn State assistant coach's alleged shower rape of a 10-year-old boy than the one he later delivered to a grand jury, The Harrisburg Patriot-News reported.
    Mike McQueary apparently told his friend Dr. Jonathan Dranov at the time that he did not actually see the alleged 2002 assault.
    The newspaper said McQueary, then graduate assistant at Penn State, told Dranov that he heard "sex sounds" and a running shower before a young boy peered around the corner of the shower's stall.
    McQueary said he then saw an adult arm reach around the boy's waist and pull him out of view, before Sandusky emerged from the stall in a towel seconds later.
    But McQueary, who has gone on to become an assistant coach with the program, later went on record as saying that he witnessed what he believed to be a rape.
    Dranov apparently contradicted that claim in his testimony to the grand jury, The Patriot-Times claims, citing an unnamed source.
    Dranov reportedly confirmed that McQueary denied three times seeing anything sexual in the shower. Dranov said he therefore advised McQueary to pass on his account to then-head football coach Joe Paterno, but not to contact police.
    Dranov's testimony will be weighed by a judge at a preliminary hearing in Bellefonte, Pa., on Tuesday as he decides if the 52-count case against Sandusky involving 10 alleged victims should proceed to trial.
    Sandusky has maintained his innocence in the case.

Sounds like Dr Dranov should be indicted too. I believe he has a legal obligation to report.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

I don't want to think try to hard to think about or visualize what McQueary saw and how one would know that anal rape was occurring. I think he saw enough to know what was happening but I wouldn't be surprised if he told it differently to different people, maybe softening it a bit or just plain having trouble saying the words anal rape out loud. And I wonder if Dranov might be covering his own ass a bit (no pun intended) as well.

I think all kinds of lying and denial have been going on over this for years, but I want to think that when the victims and witnesses went before the grand jury that they told the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Sounds like Dr Dranov should be indicted too. I believe he has a legal obligation to report.
    Moral maybe but not legal. He didn't witness it and he is not a care provider for the child.

But everyone with a medical license of any kind is required to report suspected child abuse, even down to orderlies and nurse aides.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information