Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

Gold Member

Yeah, when he was asked the question if he was a pedophile he started off by saying how much he liked and enjoyed young people before answering "no." If that doesn't set off signals then I don't know what else needs to be said.

McQueary is now telling friends that he did stop the 2002 incident and that he didn't just "turn and run."

Mike McQueary e-mail says he 'made sure it stopped' with Sandusky

For more than a week, there has been speculation about what happened when Mike McQueary allegedly saw former assistant Jerry Sandusky sexually assaulting a 10-year-old boy in 2002.

According to NBC correspondent Peter Alexander, McQueary didn't walk away as most inferred from the information contained in the grand jury presentment.

Alexander relayed a story on Twitter from an e-mail to former teammates of McQueary, who played at Penn State from 1994-97.

McQueary e-mailed the following about the 2002 incident when he was a graduate assistant at the school:

"I did the right thing…you guys know me…"

"... the truth is not out there fully... I didn't just turn and run... I made sure it stopped..."

"... I had to make quick tough decisions…"

McQueary is currently on administrative leave while Penn State decides his job status.

Athletics director Tim Curley and senior vice president Gary Schultz are charged with perjury and failure to report a crime. Curley is on administrative leave. Schultz has resigned.

Longtime Nittany Lions coach Joe Paterno and school president Graham Spanier was fired for their role in the case. Neither has been charged

fgg

^he may have stopped that one particular incident but he didn't stop sandusky from continuing to hurt others.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    He is delusional. What an idiot. And I read earlier that there are other victims coming forward. A jury will show this guy no mercy. I think most people know the difference between 'horseplay' and sexual assault--as if you'd ever confuse them.

Btw, I can't believe they didn't even put a monitoring bracelet on this creep when they cut him loose.
    Since the judge was one of the "Second Mile" volunteers who didn't bother to recuse herself from the case, it shouldn't surprise you.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    “They have other people who are saying they saw something, but they don’t have actual people saying, `This is what Jerry did to me,”’ Amendola said.
    Did we read the same Grand Jury testimony? Victim number 1?

dickhead.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Is there more boys (young men) now coming out? I thought I heard that on the Today Show this morning. I wasn't paying real close attention as I was getting around this a.m., but thought I heard that.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i read the article i posted before i saw his interview with bob costas on the today show this morning. bob asked him if he was sexually attracted to underage boys. sandusky repeated the question about 3 times before he finally said no but he enjoys them. there was no outrage or "are you fucking kidding me, no way!" at all. that says it all to me.
    I'm getting the sense, particularly with his choice of attorney, that this trial is going to be NAMBLAs annual meeting, so since they think they're all hunky dory, of course he'd be less than forceful in his denial.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Most people who commit this kind of crime think they don't have a problem, so of course they're going to deny the charges. It's not a problem FOR THEM.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Most people who commit this kind of crime think they don't have a problem, so of course they're going to deny the charges. It's not a problem FOR THEM.
    Exactly. "I would never hurt a child!" Jacko's favorite whine. "I was just horsing around!" until the sodomy started, I guess. "I like kids!" well, no shit. "I'm immature. I love children and their innocence." Robbing kids of their innocence doesn't make an adult's desires pure. Such a sick mindset.

I had to remind someone yesterday that the university president stepped down/was fired as well over this scandal. Anyone fighting for him or making excuses for him? One would think that this gross unfairness would be protested across the board. Nope.

This worship for a man who coached a god-damn game (I love me some football but let's be clear here) is what allowed him to sweep the abuse under the rug.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I'm getting the sense, particularly with his choice of attorney, that this trial is going to be NAMBLAs annual meeting, so since they think they're all hunky dory, of course he'd be less than forceful in his denial.
    This is what scares me. Like protecting like. Oh,my.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I watched the Sandusky interview last night and was screaming FUCK YOU at my TV so loud I was concerned neighbors would call 911 or think I was getting laid.

ETA - I am hearing that there are now at least 4 high school seniors who have withdrawn their verbal intents and will not be signing with PSU at the signing day in Feb.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I can't believe that sick fuck did an interview. What's next? Ooops, well I guess maybe my dick accidentally slipped into the kid's butt during shower horseplay. That's what happens when you're all wet and soapy and slippery and stuff. Tee hee.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

This may be too much to hope for, but now that he is giving interviews protesting his innocence, I hope that some of the people close to him and have previously covered for him start dropping a dime on him. He needs to STFU and DIAF stat.

I wonder why McQueary's claim that he stopped the attack wasn't included in his Grand Jury testimony. His friend that stated on the radio last week that the Mike that he knew would have stopped it must have heard beforehand what McQueary's defense was going to be. This may be why he wasn't charged or why he hasn't been fired.

fgg

one other thing was that bob asked him about why he apologized about his "private area" touching one of the kids. sandusky said something like i didn't do anything but if he felt i did then i wanted to apologize. why was his naked private area near a god damn kid?!

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    This may be too much to hope for, but now that he is giving interviews protesting his innocence, I hope that some of the people close to him and have previously covered for him start dropping a dime on him. He needs to STFU and DIAF stat.
    the weird part is that he's not really protesting. an interview with me regarding charges like that would have a completely different tone.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Wouldn't it be nice to find out that McQueary removed Sandusky's dick and balls? Yeah, that's the only thing I would see as an acceptable end to all this.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Thread Information