Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

Soooooo, basically he is calling McCreary a liar.

He's calling everyone a liar including those kids who testified before the grand jury that he abused them. What a fucking son of a bitch.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    He's calling everyone a liar including those kids who testified before the grand jury that he abused them. What a fucking son of a bitch.
    Doesn't matter. His number is up. Nobody but a few old footnall players with head trauma will actually believe it.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Please don't blow it out of proportion and make it sound like all these men are raising funds for Sandusky. Only 75 players showed up out of 800 invited and they made it clear they were there to support the team (kids) not Paterno or Sandusky. One crazy old bird sent money and asked others to do the same. The old bird only sent $100 (that won't even cover a phone call with the attorney) but there are no reports of others donating.
    Who blew it out of proportion? I linked an article.

Come on, none of you finds humor in the ice cream? Look at that phallic photo! If you're able to find any humor right now (trust me, I know it's difficult) the flavor description is wrong on so many levels.

A few other fun facts, the judge who set his bail was a contributor to Second Mile at one time. His bail was $100K which meant it only took $10K to get out. Apparently he has no travel restrictions either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    A few other fun facts, the judge who set his bail was a contributor to Second Mile at one time. His bail was $100K which meant it only took $10K to get out. Apparently he has no travel restrictions either.
    It didn't even take that. He was released on $100K unsecured bail, which means there was no deposit of any kind. He just signed a piece of paper promising to pay $100K if he doesn't show up in court.
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

Really? Harvey Levin was talking about this today and some lawyer who is covering the story said he had to pay the 10%. In any case, it's disgusting. I really think they need to take this case from the local authorities and move it to (at the very least) the state level.

They certainly have cause to take it to the federal level, since he took some boys across state lines.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Really? Harvey Levin was talking about this today and some lawyer who is covering the story said he had to pay the 10%. In any case, it's disgusting. I really think they need to take this case from the local authorities and move it to (at the very least) the state level.
    Per PA law, unsecured bail is:
    (3) Release on Unsecured Bail Bond: Release conditioned upon the defendant’s written agreement to be liable for a fixed sum of money if he or she fails to appear as required or fails to comply with the conditions of the bail bond. No money or other form of security is deposited.
    234 Pa. Code Rule 524.*Types of Release on Bail.
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

Gold Member

Sandusky's attorney is a piece of work too - he was 49 years old when he knocked up a 16-year-old. How classy - scum representing scum.

Joe Amendola, Sandusky's Lawyer, Reportedly Impregnated a Teenager | Larry Brown Sports

What kind of man could defend an alleged pedophile? Maybe one who has also been intimate with a youth.

The New York Post shares a report that says Joe Amendola, Jerry Sandusky’s lawyer, impregnated a teenager around 1996 or 1997.

Amendola reportedly was the attorney for Mary Iavasile when she filed for emancipation before turning 17. Iavasile’s mother reportedly told The Daily that’s around the time Mary became pregnant with the first of two chilren she had with Amendola.

Amendola and Iavasile married in 2003 but reportedly have split up.

The legal age of consent in Pennsylvania is 16, so although Amendola’s reported behavior was questionable, it was not illegal.

The hits just keep on coming, don't they?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

Yep, and some of his old players have a defense fund started for him too. Sick.

MaryK, not picking on you because I think we're on the same page but, give me any reason at all that it's ok to walk away from that kid. People keep saying there might be some situations when it's acceptable. I can't find any.

It's a bad time to be in the BIG, for sure. We have so many DB coaches right now. I have no idea what's happened.
    The only one I can think of is another child, I would be upset, but I don't think I could fully blame a child who may not understand.

fgg

here's an article on his "innocence":

Sandusky proclaims innocence in NBC interview

NEW YORK (AP)—A former Penn State football assistant coach has denied allegations that he sexually abused eight boys and told a television interviewer that he was not a pedophile. Meanwhile, his attorney said he expects some alleged victims to come forward to deny that they were abused.

Jerry Sandusky, 67, said on NBC News’ “Rock Center” Monday night that there was no abuse and that any activities in a campus shower with a boy were just horseplay, not molestation.

Sandusky, once considered veteran coach Joe Paterno’s heir apparent, was arrested more than a week ago and is charged with sexually abusing eight boys, some on Penn State property, over a 15-year span.

The New York Times reported on its website late Monday that close to 10 additional suspected victims have come forward to authorities since Sandusky’s arrest, according to people close to the investigation. The paper said police were working to confirm the new allegations.

“I am innocent of those charges,” Sandusky said. “… I could say that I have done some of those things. I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them, and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact.”

Asked whether he was sexually attracted to underage boys, he said “sexually attracted, no. I enjoy young people, I love to be around them, but, no, I’m not sexually attracted to young boys.”

Asked if there was anything he had done wrong, Sandusky said, “I shouldn’t have showered with those kids.”

Sandusky said Paterno never asked him about his behavior or what he might have done.

Athletic director Tim Curley and Penn State vice president Gary Schultz are charged with perjury but maintain their innocence. Paterno and president Graham Spanier were ousted from their jobs for not doing enough after Sandusky was accused of assaulting a young boy in the showers of the campus football complex in 2002. Paterno is not the target of any legal investigation, but he has conceded he should have done more. Spanier, who remains a tenured member of the faculty, has said he would have reported a crime if he’d suspected one had been committed.

The interview with Bob Costas was Sandusky’s first public comment on the charges. He had previously maintained his innocence through his attorney, Joe Amendola.

“We anticipate we’re going to have at least several of those kids come forward and say `This never happened. This is me. This is the allegation. It never occurred,”’ Amendola said on the NBC broadcast.

A spokesman for Pennsylvania Attorney General Linda Kelly declined to comment on the interview, citing the active investigation.

Amendola earlier told CNN that his client was just behaving like “a jock.”

“Jerry Sandusky is a big overgrown kid,” Amendola said. “He’s a jock, and for anybody who’s ever played sports, you get showers after you work out.”

Wide receivers coach Mike McQueary told a grand jury that in March 2001 when he was a graduate assistant, he saw Sandusky sodomizing a boy about 10 years old in a shower at the Nittany Lions’ practice center. McQueary did not go to police but instead told Paterno, Curley and Schultz, although it is unclear how detailed a description he gave. Schultz, in turn, notified Spanier.

Sandusky told NBC that only “horseplay” was involved.

“We were showering and horsing around, and he actually turned all the showers on and was actually sliding across the floor, and we were, as I recall, possibly like snapping a towel—horseplay,” he said.

Amendola accused the attorney general’s office of having “thrown everything they can throw up against the wall.” He said some of the allegations, such as putting a hand on a boy’s knee, do not constitute criminal conduct and other cases include no direct complaint by the boy.

“They have other people who are saying they saw something, but they don’t have actual people saying, `This is what Jerry did to me,”’ Amendola said. “We’re working to find those people, and when the time comes, and if we are able to do that, we think this whole case will change dramatically.”

The Associated Press has made several efforts to reach Sandusky by phone and through Amendola, but messages haven’t been returned. The AP also knocked on Sandusky’s door and left messages at least three times over the past week.

When Sandusky retired in 1999, at just 55, he cited his desire to devote more time to The Second Mile, a charity he founded in 1977 to help at-risk kids. According to the grand jury report, however, Sandusky was a sexual predator who used the charity and his Penn State connections to prey on young boys.

Though he was not particularly close with Paterno, he remained a familiar sight around the Penn State football complex. He was given an office in the East Area Locker building, across the street from the football building, as part of his retirement package, and would take Second Mile kids around the football facilities.

The Sandusky interview came on the day when it was announced the president of The Second Mile had resigned. Jack Raykovitz, a practicing psychologist who had led the group for 28 years, said he hoped his resignation, accepted Sunday, would help restore faith in the group’s mission. The Second Mile also announced it had hired Philadelphia’s former longtime district attorney Lynne Abraham as its new general counsel.

Separately, the Big Ten has decided to take Paterno’s name off its championship trophy. League commissioner Jim Delany said that it is “inappropriate” to keep Paterno’s name on the trophy that will be awarded Dec. 3 to the winner of the conference’s first title game.

The trophy had been named the Stagg-Paterno Championship Trophy. Paterno had more wins, 409, than any other major college coach while football pioneer Amos Alonzo Stagg won 319 games in 57 years at the University of Chicago.

The trophy will now be called the Stagg Championship Trophy.

sandusky is freaking delusional. i'm glad he admitted to the showering, touching the leg, etc. so it can be used against him in court.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

He is delusional. What an idiot. And I read earlier that there are other victims coming forward. A jury will show this guy no mercy. I think most people know the difference between 'horseplay' and sexual assault--as if you'd ever confuse them.

Btw, I can't believe they didn't even put a monitoring bracelet on this creep when they cut him loose.

He needs to fry. I can't believe his explanation for the showering with kids. Just a little horseplay and towel swatting under the water. Whatever!

fgg

i read the article i posted before i saw his interview with bob costas on the today show this morning. bob asked him if he was sexually attracted to underage boys. sandusky repeated the question about 3 times before he finally said no but he enjoys them. there was no outrage or "are you fucking kidding me, no way!" at all. that says it all to me.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information