Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

Jerry Sandusky wrote a book called "Touched" - Sports Blog - CBS News

I had to share this when I read it. I mean really....you titled your book "Touched".

makes sense as to why McQ is the only one to still be holding his job. The pressure might make him step down though...

As such, McQueary is the only member of the athletic staff involved in the 2002 incident that has kept his job.

“He is a witness,” Garban said.

But what kind of a witness is he? Many attorneys with knowledge of similar situations speculate that McQueary is a protected witness, perhaps even a witness with “whistleblower” status.

John H. May Esq., a former assistant district attorney and prosecutor for the Lancaster County, Pa. Sexual Assault Unit says the situation involving McQueary very well could be a whistleblower case. After all, at the time of the 2002 incident, McQueary was a graduate assistant and would be protected.

Another attorney with a decade of experience in investigating child sex-abuses cases says McQueary is “absolutely a classic” whistleblower witness.

What is a whistleblower witness? According to the Whistleblower Protection Act, it is a federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and quasi-government agencies to report misconduct. If McQueary is a whistleblower, he is protected from any kind of adverse employment action. That means he cannot be fired, demoted, ostracized or punished.
    Is 'whistleblower' status saving McQueary's job?

The book title is going around on a lot of college football boards. It's an incredibly inappropriate title.

Did anyone see the video of two football fans kneeling outside Paterno's house with their heads bowed? Pulleeeezzzzz.......
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Did anyone see the video of two football fans kneeling outside Paterno's house with their heads bowed? Pulleeeezzzzz.......
    It is ridiculous. They act like Joe is the victim. Then I am watching the game and they show fans in the stand crying. I doubt they were crying for the victims.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I just laughed so hard I woke up my dog.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

JerrySandusky's Adopted Son Attempted Suicide As A Teen

By Radar Staff
    The youngest of Jerry and Dorothy Sandusky's adopted children, Matt, attempted suicide as a teen just four months after moving into their State College, PA home.
    Matt was a troubled kid on probation and was in the foster care system when he came to Jerry Sandusky's attention through his now infamous Second Mile charity, reports The Patriot-News.
    After his suicide attempt, there were obvious concerns about keeping him in that placement.

According to The Patriot-News investigation: "The probation department has some serious concerns about the juvenile’s safety and his current progress in placement with the Sandusky family,” Terry L. Trude, a school-based probation officer, wrote days after the suicide attempt.
    The letter, addressed to Centre County Judge David Grine, also said Matt's biological mother was concerned about his safety and mental condition, and asked that Matt go to a different foster family.
    But Matt wanted to be returned to the Sanduskys, and he was, remaining loyal to the now disgraced former coach to this day.

And that's brought him into a new dispute with his ex-wife Jill Jones, with whom he has three children.
    Jones went to court last week and obtained an order prohibiting Matt from allowing the kids from staying overnight with their grandparents.
    She did it even after her former mother-in-law Dorothy called to assure her the children would be safe, The Daily Mail reports that court records reveal.

There is no evidence that Sandusky ever abused Matt or Matt's children, but questions about how far back signs of trouble swirled around him are mounting daily in light of the 40 felony counts of sexual assaults on minors that have been lodged against him.
    As RadarOnline.com reported, questions are now also being asked about what Dorothy Sandusky knew or should have known about her husband.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

fgg

did i miss any discussion of whether he molested any of his children? i've seen references to 3 kids but not whether they were girls/boys, etc.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    did i miss any discussion of whether he molested any of his children? i've seen references to 3 kids but not whether they were girls/boys, etc.
    haven't read anything about it but it stands to reason that once a pedophile always one.

No way I'd let my kids go to pedo-grandpa's house. Whether he touched his own kids or not. The ex daughter in law must be flipping out wondering what he might have done to her kids.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Don't have an exact answer for you but I've read he has a few of his own and adopted a few (or several) more from Second Mile.

I've intentionally stayed away from the details in the last few days but if I remember right, his wife tried to contact one of the victims and ask them not to testify for the grand jury report.

I never really got to know my maternal grandfather well because he molested my mother when she was a child. He deserted the family when my mom was 23 and her brother was 13 to take up with his 18-year-old barmaid; they produced 6 kids, which I'm just now getting to know (we're all around the same age). Have always wondered if granddad pulled that shit with his new family too; I can remember being allowed to visit the kids when I was about 8, but only a couple of times. I'm sure mom had a stern talk with granddad about that before I was allowed over there. She carried that with her for the rest of her life until he died; then she was free. So sad and so unnecessary.

I wouldn't let my kids visit this guy for anything.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I had a lovely argument about Joe today,
    Idiot- did you know he's been in football since the 40's?
    Me-Did you know he's been letting kids get abused about that long?
    Idiot-But that's not the point.
    Me-Yes it fucking is
    Idiot-no think about it
    Me-fuck you I'm leaving
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Jeez, it hurts that people are that stupid. Are they out of their fucking minds?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thread Information