Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

WHOA!. Look what the cat dragged in.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Since I'm an idiot, posting this article correctly is impossible. Anyhow, interesting piece on the psychology of groups and why they protect authority-

Why Penn State Officials Didn't Call the Police | Yahoo!

Towards the end, it mentions the difference between men and women in the ability to report abuse or protest against it. I'm not sure I buy it. Cognitive Dissonance happens to us all.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I think I posted a link to that radio interview mentioned. It's an interesting listen. When he tells the interviewers about the rumors, they sort of laugh thinking he's crazy. The more he talks, the more they realize he's being sincere. It's very strange. I also hope like hell it's not at all true. Imagine the number of boys we'd be talking about.

(went back, page 12 of this thread has the audio link to this interview)

Per PSU press conference: McQueary on permanent administrative leave.

So what does that actually mean? He will still get a paycheck and benefits? Fucker...

Philly news is covering this 24/7. They just announced that McQueary is in protective custody at a location away from State College.

I'm pissed that a lot of old players are showing up at PSU to support Paterno and the team hopes to win so they give the game ball to JoePa. Fuck that!

The good news is there will be a large candle light gathering tonight for the victims and many alumni have helped with the planning.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

They just announced it is expanding to Texas. Seems Sandusky did something to a boy in San Antonio in late 90s during the Alamo Bowl,
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    They just announced it is expanding to Texas. Seems Sandusky did something to a boy in San Antonio in late 90s during the Alamo Bowl,
    Yes, our News has been reporting that for a couple of days. He apparently had a 16 year old with him and threatened to send him home if he didn't comply.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^^That's in the grand jury testimony, if it's the same boy. It's a PA/Second Mile boy.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Tmz is reporting that McQueary told the players he's not their coach anymore. Can someone grab it? I can't do it on my phone.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Mike McQueary has reportedly informed the Penn State football players that he's currently in protective custody and "double fisting" alcohol.

According to PennLive.com, one of the PSU coaches gathered several players in a room on campus and allowed McQueary to speak to the team via speaker phone.

McQueary reportedly told the team, "I wanted to let you guys know I'm not your coach anymore. I'm done.”

McQueary also told the team he's not at the University, but in protective custody after receiving several threats ... and "double fisting" booze.

McQueary was placed on administrative leave earlier today.

McQueary -- who's married with a 2-year-old daughter -- is the man who witnessed Jerry Sandusky allegedly rape a young boy back in 2002 ... but failed to stop the attack and didn't report the crime to the police.

Mike McQueary -- I'm In Protective Custody, Double Fisting Booze | TMZ.com

I'm so damn tired as how self-centered these fucking assholes are.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I'm listening to the current coach (Bradley?)now and I feel they are still just not getting it. They are still treating Paterno like he's a God and he simply is not. I wish that he and all the others coming out in support of Paterno regarding the firing(ex players etc.) would fucking realize that this is so much bigger than football. Players wanting to give Paterno the playing ball if they beat Nebraska. Ugh.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wonder how that piece of shit do nothing McQ would feel if someone saw his two yr old daughter being anally raped and did NOTHING to stop it?

Just saw on ESPN that Paterno's lawyered up.

Oh, and McQueary's shitty father said he's not in protective custody.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

My niece has been texting me pics from the candle light vigil. They are reporting about 10,000 people are there and they are selling blue shirts (the color for preventing abuse)with all funds going to organizations for the prevention of sexual abuse of kids.

Local news is still saying McQueary is in protective custody based on what he told them the players himself but PSU admin is saying they believe he was trying to make a joke. What an ass!

Sandusky's home has been vandalized. Someone threw 2 cinderblocks through a bedroom window.

Thread Information