Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    The "Ed Show" on MSNBC is now reporting that Paterno's hired a criminal defense attorney.
    I find that interesting because he's not being accused of anything, right?

The pimping out boys to rich donors whispers are on the HuffPo website now.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Bella - I recommened they not be returned to the Mom because she knew it was happening and did not stop or report the abuse and because she was having such a hard time dealing with her husband being arrested. She felt it should be a family issue. The kids were placed with her sister and brother-in-law who GOT it.

Thank you for that. I was holding my breath. Poor babies. I'm sorry your job isn't an easy one.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    Going to the police is not going over someone's head as far as I'm concerned. He was a grown ass man who witnessed a rape. I would not go to my boss, or my daddy, I would go to the fucking cops.

According to a Pittsburgh radio host, this will be the next piece of information to come out. If this is true, things just keep getting sicker and sicker.

100% right. Mark May got really fired up over this point today. He was PISSED and even went so far as to say what he would do in that situation. He left no room to wonder what he thought of McQ. Come on a 28 year old MAN who was a college QB couldn't step up to the plate. As I said earlier, the only time it's ok to go run and tell your daddy is when you're eight years old. Otherwise man the hell up and help the child you douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Because the dude who witnessed it actually reported it. He didn't do enough, but he did something. Also, the dude was just a Graduate Assistant, no real power over the situation though he should have called the cops.

Joe Pa was in charge and buried it. He didn't even call the cops and tell them to quietly investigate, nope, he handed it over and let it drop.

He absolutely deserves to go. If the argument is that Paterno should have gone to the authorities, it holds for McQ too. He witnessed it first hand. He had the responsibility. Paterno has more pull than anyone in the state of PA which is why people are up in arms about his lack of action. This guy saw it. He was obligated IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    He was 28 mother-fucking years old in 2002. And he witnessed a grown man sodomizing a 10 year old. And he has accepted the benefits of working for PSU ever since and he certainly encountered Sandusky innumerous times since then. The is no explanation for him to still be employed by the University, unless the Trustees truly do not understand what has gone on and fired Paterno and President whoiwhatzit merely for pr reasons.

Agree 100% as well. I hope like hell he is terrified walking in and out of that stadium on Saturday. I hope he get heckled and jeered. If there is any justice, he'll be fired and never step into that staduim again.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I wonder if anyone would have acted if it were white kids being abused.
    Honestly, until today, I assumed they all were white kids. Not sure why. Has anyone identified them as otherwise? A few people mentioned it on message boards but with no source.

As an interesting aside, they asked Lou Holtz what he thought of all of this today. He was forced to admit he was on teh board of directors for Second Mile and swore he knew nothing of this until two days ago (which is interesting because it broke Saturday). His response was shifty. Mark May's was perfect.

double post

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I find that interesting because he's not being accused of anything, right?
    Just being a dumbass, as far as I know. If that was a crime, we'd all be bunkmates.

I have also heard via local sports radio that all the young men were black. I don't know their source.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

The author admits these are rumors so far. Take with a grain of salt and lets all hope like hell they're not legit.

SHOCKING PENN STATE RUMOR: Jerry Sandusky 'Pimped Out Young Boys To Rich Donors'

Tony Manfred|Nov. 10, 2011, 9:27 AM|118,177|57

A Guide To The People At The Center Of The Shocking Penn State Football Scandal

The Rise And Fall Of Joe Paterno

PHOTOS: The Most Idiotic And Offensive Mass Riot In Recent History

Sportswriter Mark Madden went on WEEI in Boston and reported a rumor that alleged child molester Jerry Sandusky would pimp out boys to rich donors.

"I hear a rumor that there will be a shocking development from the Second Miles Foundation ... That Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors."

Madden claims it's being investigated by "two prominent columnists."

We'd say this is ridiculous, and that you should take it with a grain of salt. But Madden actually wrote about Sandusky for the Beaver County Times six months ago — long before the scandal blindsided everyone else this week.

Madden also claimed Sandusky was forced out of Penn State in 1999.

"I think you'll find out that Jerry Sandusky was told he had to retire in exchange for a cover up."

Sandusky retired at 55 in 1999, a year after Pennsylvania police investigated (but did not prosecute) him for allegedly molesting a boy.

Again, label this under "RUMOR." But Madden has been out in front of this story before, so stay tuned.

Read more: Report: Jerry Sandusky Pimped Out Kids To Rich Donors

If that's true, then the police are in deep shit too. Just how much power does Penn State have anyway?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

A couple of disturbing tweets by SportsByBrooks...

"I can confirm there will soon be new, major allegation involving child sex abuse in Sandusky case. Told tonite it could come before Saturday "
    "If what I was told tonight about the details of the new allegation in Sandusky child sex case is true, it will horrify the public.

Now a third...cryptic at this point...

"This is a deadly serious matter. Keep the victims in your thoughts. Cannot emphasize that enough. In your thoughts."

Podcast interview with a writer who actually broke this story 7 months ago (but no one paid attention!)

New England Patriots featured video and audio brought to you by WEEI Boston's Sports Radio

This is the article Madden wrote IN APRIL.

Madden: Sandusky a State secret - Timesonline.com: Mark Madden:

Posted: Sunday, April 3, 2011 11:55 pm | Updated: 4:34 pm, Mon Apr 4, 2011.

Mark Madden | 11 comments

The Jerry Sandusky situation seems a matter of failure to connect certain dots, or perhaps unwillingness in that regard. Lots of people besides the former Penn State defensive coordinator have some explaining to do.

Allegations of improper conduct with an underage male first surfaced in 1998, while Sandusky was still employed by Penn State. That incident allegedly occurred in a shower at Penn State's on-campus football facility. No charges were filed.

Sandusky retired the next year, in 1999. He was 55, prime age for a coach. Odd, to say the least - especially with Joe Paterno thought even then to be ready to quit and Sandusky a likely, openly-discussed successor.

It seems logical to ask: What did Paterno know, and when did he know it? What did Penn State's administration know, and when did they know it?

Best-case scenario: Charges are never brought, and Sandusky walks away with his reputation permanently scarred. The rumors, the jokes, the sideways glances - they won't ever stop. Paterno and Penn State do the great escape.

Worst-case scenario: Sandusky is charged. Then it seems reasonable to wonder: Did Penn State not make an issue of Sandusky's alleged behavior in 1998 in exchange for him walking away from the program at an age premature for most coaches? Did Penn State's considerable influence help get Sandusky off the hook?

Don't kid yourself. That could happen. Don't underestimate the power of Paterno and Penn State in central Pennsylvania when it comes to politicians, the police and the media.

In 1999, Penn State was rid of Sandusky. His rep was unblemished, which allowed him to continue running a charitable foundation that gave him access to underage males. To be a volunteer assistant with a high school football team, thus gaining access to underage males.

If Paterno and Penn State knew, but didn't act, instead facilitating Sandusky's untroubled retirement - are Paterno and Penn State responsible for untoward acts since committed by Sandusky?

This is far from an outrageous hypothesis, especially given the convenient timeline.

Initially accused in 1998. Retires in 1999. Never coaches college football again. Sandusky was very successful at what he did. The architect of Linebacker U. Helped win national championships in 1982 and 1986. Recognized as college football's top assistant in 1986 and 1999.

Never any stories about Sandusky being pursued for a high-profile job. Never any rumors about him coming out of retirement.

But there's no shortage of stories and rumors about Penn State football sweeping problems under the rug, is there?

Why did college football let an accomplished coach like Sandusky walk away at 55? Why did he disappear into relative anonymity?

A grand jury, spurred by a complaint made by a 15-year-old boy in 2009, has been investigating Sandusky for 18 months. Witnesses include Paterno and Penn State athletic director Tim Curley. Interviewing Paterno about a subject like this had to have been one of the single most uncomfortable acts in the history of jurisprudence.

Plenty of questions remain yet unanswered. Potentially among them: What's more important, Penn State football or the welfare of a few kids?

You might not want to hear the answer.

Mark Madden hosts a radio show 3-6 p.m. weekdays on WXDX-FM (105.9).
    Lou Holtz's statement tonight. If it's up somewhere, watch what he said on ESPN tonight (interview with him and Mark May). It was strange. This explains some of it.

Quote:
    Former coach and current ESPN analyst Lou Holtz has been referenced as a board member of Second Mile, a nonprofit organization that former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky founded. The following is his statement in regards to his participation:

It is obvious I do not know the facts concerning the disaster at Penn State. But, I am frustrated and mad. I always had great respect for Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky. I thought Jerry Sandusky's teams were the best coached defensive teams we faced at NC State and also at Notre Dame.

I do not recall ever being in Mr.Sandusky's presence off the field until 2009 and that was for one evening. I was asked to speak for the Second Mile in 2007. I declined but did consent to do so in 2009. It was a fundraiser and when I looked at their purpose and mission I thought it was a great cause. I was told that Joe Paterno, and other prominent people, had spoken and supported the cause. Cal Ripkin Jr. had spoken in 2008.

I arrived in Harrisburg the afternoon of the event, attended several functions of their best supporters and spoke that evening. I not only refused a fee, but made a few thousand dollars donation as I was impressed with their organization, cause and the corporations and private citizens that supported it.

I normally make a contribution when I speak at a fundraiser because I can't ask people to donate if I am not willing to do so as well.

The contact I had with Jerry Sandusky was basically limited to taking pictures with he and the sponsors. I did say very positive comments about Coach Sandusky during my speech as he was a great coach and his cause I thought was important.

At no other time had I ever heard a negative comment or rumor about Jerry Sandusky and the fact he still had an office at Penn State led me to believe that there were no problems. I try to do research in a charitable cause before I consent to speak because I want to make sure it is an honest cause and the proceeds would go to help others.

Only yesterday did I realize I was on their advisory board. I have had no contact or correspondence with Second Mile or Jerry Sandusky since 2009 with the exception of thank you notes for one of their most successful events.

If the allegations are true, I, like the many good people who support Second Mile, am upset over being misled. However, the pain and sadness I feel for the abused children fills me with rage and anyone who enabled this to happen should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

We, as a society, cannot allow this to happen again. Hope this answers any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Lou Holtz

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ment-lou-holtz

The Vindicator - Google News Archive Search

And this is just damn creepy knowing what we know.

The won't fire him yet they're fearful for his safety.
    The school's full release on McQueary:

"Due to multiple threats made against Assistant Coach Mike McQueary, the University has decided it would be in the best interest of all for Assistant Coach McQueary not to be in attendance at Saturday's Nebraska game."

Just read that Westboro is planning to picket the game. I guess even a busted watch is right twice a day.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

ESPN is reporting that McQueary will not be at Saturday's game based on some threats against him, but they have no plans to fire him. If they won't fire him, he should resign, but he's already shown himself to be soulless and without ethics or the most basic of common sense.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

At least McQ told someone. I read about those two janitors who walked in on him performing oral sex on a young boy and never told anyone. I wonder how they live with themselves...

I disagree that supporting the program tells victims they don't matter. Supporting the adults who allowed this to happen is terrible but the rest of the staff who were not involved and the kids who play on that team, deserve support from their fans. That's like spitting on soldiers because you disagree with the politicans who sent them to war.
    These aren't soldiers. They're football players and coaches who happen to be good at a GAME. And they get millions of dollars pumped into their program and inflated salaries to be good at a game while academic programs (aka used to be the reason for universities in the first place) crumble around them.

The worship of college football in this country and the thought that "we must support the program at all costs" is one of these reasons these bastards got away with it in the first place. Don't rock the boat, don't endanger our millions, think of what this will do to PSU, etc. Does anyone doubt at all those were the phrases being tossed around? I am sick of coaches (and players) skating out of trouble and being excused for their literal crimes simply because fans and booster hand over a hugely disproportionate sense of power. It's always about "the program." Well, guess what, Paterno, Sandusky and McQueary WERE the program.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Gold Member

McQueary has to get fired. Just has to. If he had been some wide-eyed 18 or 19-year old student it would still piss me off if he failed to act but you can understand some wide-eyed teenager being scared to get involved. He was a freakin' 28 year old former player. And he runs to his daddy instead of being man enough to act on his own? Fuck him and fuck his father too who told him to get out of there and do nothing. Yeah they went to Paterno, but a 10-year old boy was still sodomized in the shower and no one seems to have given a flying fuck about him.

Anyone who supports Paterno needs a whack upside the head. He knew what was going on and allowed this scumbag to keep an office at Penn State, allowed him to interact with players and personnel, allowed him to use the weight room, etc. Paterno IS Penn State - no one breathes on campus unless they get Joe Pa's permission(well, I should say WAS Penn State).

Paul Posluszny, a current NFLer for the Jaguars, who was a freshman at Penn State in 2003 (a full year after the 2002 shower incident), told ESPN today that he saw Sandusky at Penn State a lot and that he always seemed to be around. Remember this is a full year AFTER everyone was told about the shower incident. So Paterno and the other campus staff can stuff the BS about how "shocked" and "disgusted" they are about these allegations. They knew and did jack shit and cared more about protecting Penn State than about kids getting jacked up by some pervert. I mean, they have no defense.

As to the rumor about Sandusky and Second Mile pimping kids out - I hope it isn't true, but at this point I wouldn't be shocked if it was. The guy who first mentioned this, Mark Madden, wrote about the Sandusky issue in April yet national media didn't pick it up. He's also a Pennsylvania guy who has an "in" at Penn State so I can't totally dismiss that this might have happened. This is only going to get uglier and uglier.

And yes, the janitors are just as bad as McQueary, especially if they didn't tell anyone or go to the authorities. In fact, anyone who saw something or knew need to be erased from Penn State and fresh blood brought in.
    Last edited by lizzybabe; November 10th, 2011 at 10:14 PM.

One of the janitors now has dementia. Maybe it's an interesting coincidence but I'm skeptical of everything right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    One of the janitors now has dementia. Maybe it's an interesting coincidence but I'm skeptical of everything right now.
    I think in the report it said they discussed telling people but were worried about their jobs...

Thread Information