Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Huge sexual abuse scandal (against little boys) coming out of Penn State

This may be posted already, but here is the full 23 page Grand Jury transcript. Pay particular attention to Victim 7. near the bottom. MRS. SANDUSKY ATTEMPTED TO CALL THIS VICTIM BEFORE HE TESTIFIED. So, she knew enough to have been on guard and to try and stop testimony. He never called her back, but I would want a look at assets placed in her name only around that date.

http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C4181508116.PDF
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Unreal.

Bella - you and I are more in agreement than disagreement. I believe Paterno and anyone at PSU who knew, must be fired NOW. I do not believe that the public and students should not support he program. The program is more than these horrible adults who failed to protect kids. The program is the hard working boys who play on the team. They have played well this year and it sad that they are suffering too. I am sad that any of the students are incapable of seeing the big picture here and are supporting Paterno but I hope they will support their team.

I pray the other stuff is just rumors but since yesterday morning, word is that there is much more to come...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

Someone said earlier, that maybe they viewed these kids as throw away kids, and that's why they didn’t do anything, (as sick as that may be,) I wonder if the child in the 2002 abuse was black. Please don’t get me wrong, to me a child is a child. Period. But the more I read about this god-like culture at Penn State, it wouldn’t surprise me if second standards were also in the reason as to why they did not do anything.

These men are pigs. ALL of them involved. And this football team should protest and not play this weekend.

I hope there are players and coaches who are disgusted too but listening to Bradley today, the only people he seems to be disgusted with are those who fired his boss. Some of the players were saying how unfair they thought this was to Paterno too. Like you say, I'm not sure I trust college aged kids to see the big picture. I'm sure some of them were out there last night to take pictures and say they were there. That said, I'm pretty sure my 6 year old would know the difference between right and wrong in this case. Why can't we expect the same from college kids (not pointing the finger simply at PSU students)?

I agree they should know better Bella but it is easy for them to get caught up in the chaos before they sit and think it through. My niece's apartment is very clise to where they had their riot and she was pissed. She had to close all her windows so she could study!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The more that comes out, the more I want to stab Sandusky in the neck. I want to hurt him bad.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

If Sandusky did not have such a human side, there would be a temptation around Happy Valley to canonize him: Saint Sandusky, leader of linebackers, molder of men.

from an old SI article... makes me want to puke. I would post the link but the rest of it about how many kids he's saved REALLY pisses me off.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

from an old SI article... makes me want to puke. I would post the link but the rest of it about how many kids he's saved REALLY pisses me off.
    And to think it was all just a front for his pedophilia.

So his wife knew? I wonder if he was molesting the kids he adopted or fostered?

Some sports reporter on Twitter alluded to the rumor about the kids being pimped out. This could be even uglier. It's all mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by eforest View Post
    Someone said earlier, that maybe they viewed these kids as throw away kids, and that's why they didn’t do anything, (as sick as that may be,) I wonder if the child in the 2002 abuse was black.
    From what that Matt guy reported (and he "broke" the potential story back in April when no one listened), all 9 of the victims who've been indentified so far are black. Ugh. This is going to get so much worse.

And Sandusky's wife should be brought up on witness-tampering charges. I HATE bitches like that who stand up for their "men" at the expense of kids, the truth, everything. And you do have to wonder about their own adopted kids. RAAAAAAGE.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I'm listening to Mark May on ESPN right now and boy he is angry. He also brought up an excellent point: Paterno was fired unanimously by the board of trustees. Not a single person on that board said 'well he's been here for 61 years, let him finish the season', no unanimously and Mark May said that he suspects because of that that there is more shit waiting to come out. That it's not going to get better any time soon for Penn State.

Seriously, that man was livid.

I love Mark May. He's totally level headed when it comes to college football. Herbstreit is another great (and on my laminated list until yesterday). He rambled on and on for 5-6 minutes last night. He expressed some dismay over the situation but stopped short of gutting anyone at PSU for it. I know he has tremendous respect for Paterno but I don't understand anyone sugar coating it.

Sluce, your niece is a good girl.

Mark May is also pretty hot and does not look 50 at all /shallow moment of the day.

I just read a big what if on another board. What if that missing DA found out about those sex ring rumors, and vanished because of that...

ESPN is also reporting that the board of trustees wants McQuaery off the field on Saturday. Mark May said they should just fire him, this is not sending out the right signal at all.

I'm glad to hear the Board is discussing McQueary because so far it seems they have ignored his involvement because afterall, he reported it back then. I don't know how he has lived with this. He witnessed the action and left that kid there. I had to do a case about 8 years ago where a father had sexually abused his son and daughter. The details made me physically sick. I was hired to evaluate the mother and make a recommendation to the court as to whether or not she should get custody since it turned out that she knew. I was so tormented that I spent an entire night curled in the fetal position, crying, and it still gets me. This man saw it happening and left!

A lot of people are spouting off about the culture of college football and that McQ wasn't in a position to go over their heads with this. BS. He's a 6'4" 200# man who could have kicked Sandusky's but from here to eternity. Instead he walked away and called his daddy. I hope they torment him (and I've never wished that on anyone). He's almost as vile as Sandusky.

I hope like hell the other rumors turn out to be wrong. That might end my faith in humanity.

Sluce, that's all kinds of awful. Dare I ask what you recommended?

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information