Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Florida ranked preseason #1

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Tebow's tearful interview after the game seemed rehearsed too. Maybe I'm evil. I just don't buy it.
    i'm going to vote evil.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i'm going to vote evil.
    Tebow is a drama queen, there is no doubt.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I don't know. He had his head tilted "just so" in the last minutes of the game. It gave ESPN a full on face shot of his tears. It just didn't seem genuine. (Ingraham turning away from the audience at the Heisman presentation seemed genuine by comparison.)

Tebow's tearful interview after the game seemed rehearsed too. Maybe I'm evil. I just don't buy it.
    Yeah, I don't hate Tebow, it's just his phony baloney ways that make you want to roll your eyes out of your skull sometimes.

Orange Bowl baby!! Great end of a great season

The BCS game is stressing me the fuck out... I can't believe Colt got injured so early in the game. My brother thinks it was fixed. 2 minutes left.. 21-24.. we have to squeeze something out of our asses quick.

eta: Goddamnit.. it's over. Alabama offensive line is like a fucking BEAST. They deserved it. I knew our last win against Nebraska was a fluke... man, what a horrible opportunity to crap the fuck out on offensive ability, longhorns. Just saw two incompletes in a span of 5 seconds.

Roll Tide!
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Roll Motherfuckin' Tide, My Glorious Bitchez!!!!!!!! 13 13 13 13 Thirteen!

Repost from other thread:
    Texas was ROLLING over them until they took our QB out, and even then, our true freshman who'd never played a meaningful down nearly got us in position to win. Bama is just not that great. And I say "fuck Bama" because of all the classless shit they pulled at the end. (1) Nick Saban forcing the score for garbage points after the freshman's desperation throw that resulted in an INT---teams with any class take a knee because you can end the game without giving the ball back; (2) Ingram with the throat slash gesture that is supposed to be penalized; (3) McElroy with the "horns down" taunting, after he played with fewer balls than our freshman and had nothing to do with their win. Choke on it, McCoy is still the winningest QB in college football history.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

fgg

it should be alabama #1, florida #2, texas #3

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Repost from other thread:
    Texas was ROLLING over them until they took our QB out, and even then, our true freshman who'd never played a meaningful down nearly got us in position to win. Bama is just not that great. And I say "fuck Bama" because of all the classless shit they pulled at the end. (1) Nick Saban forcing the score for garbage points after the freshman's desperation throw that resulted in an INT---teams with any class take a knee because you can end the game without giving the ball back; (2) Ingram with the throat slash gesture that is supposed to be penalized; (3) McElroy with the "horns down" taunting, after he played with fewer balls than our freshman and had nothing to do with their win. Choke on it, McCoy is still the winningest QB in college football history.
    Someone is a bitter Betty . Sure it would've been a different ball game had McCoy not been injured. I still feel that Alabama would have won, regardless.
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Someone is a bitter Betty . Sure it would've been a different ball game had McCoy not been injured. I still feel that Alabama would have won, regardless.
    Based on what? We were driving it down the field, and we were running and passing with McCoy in. Even at the end of the game Bama had 276 yards total offense, Texas had 286. What was the difference in the game? DERP

Defense, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Defense, maybe?

Ding ding! Your defense on our true freshman quarterback. No way in hell that McCoy throws those interceptions (or doesn't have way more completions for that matter) than the kid who was thinking about prom this time last year.

There is no amounts of should'ves, could'ves, buts, maybes or ifs that will take the championship away from Alabama. I didn't say Texas didn't give a good game, but what happened happened.
    Undefeated season. Heisman winner. But, no Alabama only won because McCoy got hurt. Sure thing! Whatever you say

It was a good game. Texas would have won without the QB injury IMO. I was rooting for them-anything but the SEC.

And I am just glad that the top four teams in the Big Ten (Ohio State, Iowa, Penn State, and Wisconsin) all won their bowl games. That Orange Bowl was tasty wasn't it?

No more beating up on the Big Ten.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information