Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Figure Skating Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Fedor let that slip between his fingers...wowo.
    I've read that he & Meryl have split, too. That would make the third Canton Olympic medalist to throw deuces, I believe.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Charlie and Meryl? WTF? Why? I thought that they had one more quad in them. America didn't embrace ice dance at all, not even with the gold medal.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Charlie and Meryl? WTF? Why? I thought that they had one more quad in them. America didn't embrace ice dance at all, not even with the gold medal.
    I meant that I thought that Meryl was the 3rd Olympic medalist to throw deuces on Fedor (the first and second allegedly being Tanith and Tessa), but I do think D/W are probably done competitively. I base that on not much except that I get the feeling that Charlie was considering not going on past Vancouver, so I'm not sure I see him wanting to continue competing after marrying Tanith. Plus, he and Meryl will be 31 and 30 when the next one comes around, and I figure they'll want to get on with their lives before then.

I always loved them more than B/A (and V/M, whom I didn't love at all), so I'll be sad to see them retire whenever they go.

I really want to get into it again this year. But I can't ever seem to find it on tv. The U.S FS team had 15 broadcasts listed for the season. All on NBC, on Sundays. I know there has to be more. Lots more. Does anyone know how to find the master schedule?

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I really want to get into it again this year. But I can't ever seem to find it on tv. The U.S FS team had 15 broadcasts listed for the season. All on NBC, on Sundays. I know there has to be more. Lots more. Does anyone know how to find the master schedule?
    This is what competitions the USFS has currently slated to air on NBC:

USFS competitions schedule

And this is what Disson has scheduled to air on ABC:

Tickets & Schedules for ABC Skating Series Shows | Disson Skating

If/when I find anything else, I'll let you know!

Nice. Thanks! And gymnastics will start soon too which I love to watch.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I meant that I thought that Meryl was the 3rd Olympic medalist to throw deuces on Fedor (the first and second allegedly being Tanith and Tessa), but I do think D/W are probably done competitively. I base that on not much except that I get the feeling that Charlie was considering not going on past Vancouver, so I'm not sure I see him wanting to continue competing after marrying Tanith. Plus, he and Meryl will be 31 and 30 when the next one comes around, and I figure they'll want to get on with their lives before then.

I always loved them more than B/A (and V/M, whom I didn't love at all), so I'll be sad to see them retire whenever they go.
    Fedor can always go back to Ryan O'Meara... .
    I hear Fedor has lost his looks - he's not the hottie he used to be - what gives, Laurent? Have you heard anything? Is he drinking or something?
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Fedor can always go back to Ryan O'Meara... .
    I remember reading that once upon a time on DL! I wish whoever poured that out would just dump the teapot full.

I hear Fedor has lost his looks - he's not the hottie he used to be - what gives, Laurent? Have you heard anything? Is he drinking or something?
    I haven't read anything. There isn't much current out there about him or what he's doing, but I'm curious, too.
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I remember reading that once upon a time on DL! I wish whoever poured that out would just dump the teapot full.
    I think I posted something about it in the old skating thread. Tanith walked IN ON THEM supposedly. Hmmm, guess it was a dealbreaker for her. Rusalka also had some serious tea on Fedor and his attitude too...

I haven't read anything. There isn't much current out there about him or what he's doing, but I'm curious, too.
    He was supposed to do pairs and/or ice dance with someone but it didn't pan out. He had the skills, and Marina Zoueva (sp?) is his mom, he could have gone far, but most reports are that he lacked a serious work ethic. So ironic how much Canada loves its male skaters, but few of them step up to the plate like they should. Something always happens, especially at the Winter Games. Patrick Chan had the gold medal in his hand. And he dropped it like a virgin drops a bar of soap in the prison shower. I don't even like Chan but he is a better skater than Hanzu.
    Moongirl likes this.

I'm sure ya'll know that I don't really care about this sport but I came in here to say that I too sent a pm to admin1. I was bored and saw this pop up and though of BITTER.
    BITTER likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Who is this guy and where on earth is he?

Silver Member

I don't know if any of you read Data Lounge. I came across a thread about homophobia in the figure skating World. It also mentions a few who are known as gay, others who are closeted. One post mentions Joubert and how he messed around with guys when he was younger. I always thought he swung both ways. It might just be rumor though.

Fairy - we've missed ya! All we need now is Rusalka...

Brian is still gorgeous; interesting to know about his sexual history. It most likely was just experimentation.

Silver Member

Jeremy Ten will retire after this season. Shizuka Arakawa is the VP of Japan Figure Skating. Savchenko/Massot have split from Steur.

ALiona Savchenko, who skated with the hot Robin Szolkowy?

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information