Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Figure Skating Part 2

As annoying as I find Weir, I will take him and Tara over Scott and Sandra any day. So, so sick of Sandra's snooty commentary.

(I hope it's okay to post here; I sent requests to join After Hours months ago, and I've yet to hear anything).
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I wish I could've seen Sandra's face when they dropped this on her.

I'm glad they're keeping Terry, though. And I like Tom okay, since he has no idea WTF is going on, either, but it sounds like they're letting him go.

I have to say that Johnny has done well for never having won a Worlds, GPF, or OGM. Meanwhile, Evan won all three, and according to his instagram he has a full schedule of sunbathing in exotic locales and driving obnoxiously overpriced vehicles. I'd love to know how he pays for all that.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Johnny's doing very well for himself. Evan has become a tall, thin blip on a radar no one is watching. He's got the personality of a stop sign.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Johnny's doing very well for himself. Evan has become a tall, thin blip on a radar no one is watching. He's got the personality of a stop sign.
    Oh, but he says he's going into commercial real estate in New York. You know, because he's so damn relatable and likeable and all.

Evan Lysacek: ‘My career is coming to an end’ | OlympicTalk

Oh, can you imagine him talking to a potential client with that femmy, nasally voice of his??

(I hope it's okay to post here; I sent requests to join After Hours months ago, and I've yet to hear anything).
    I've sent the Admin two PMs asking him to admit you, so I don't know if he's just not around anymore at all or if he's just ignoring me. I live in hope he will surprise us one day with letting you in.

In the meantime, we'll just have to dish here.

I know I said this earlier, but I'm really nosy about how Evan is affording these amazing trips and expensive cars. I know he skates in Asia some, but still.

Skating in Japan and Korea is VERY lucrative from what I've been told. They pay a lot more than they do in the States nowadays. Maybe even more than in Europe.

As annoying as I find Weir, I will take him and Tara over Scott and Sandra any day. So, so sick of Sandra's snooty commentary.

I wonder if they saw this coming? I was thinking it back during the Olympics. I liked the chemistry between T & J.
    How do I send a pm to admin, Laurent? I have never seen it's name anywhere that I know of. James, maybe? We need to get Bitter in.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    How do I send a pm to admin, Laurent? I have never seen it's name anywhere that I know of. James, maybe? We need to get Bitter in.
    I sent it to Admin1, which I think is James' screenname. Maybe if more people PM him, he'll relent.

And I liked Johnny & Tara together, too. They're much more entertaining and I think they'll freshen up the place a bit. I wouldn't mind seeing a third more current skater added to the mix to try and add some interest.

Okay, I sent a message to Admin1.
    Laurent and BITTER like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

And with Terry Gannon too, it should be good. Hopefully Grand Prix/Euro/4 Continents/Worlds coverage will be adequate.
    I just wish that I could get excited about the new crop of skaters.

I just wish that I could get excited about the new crop of skaters.
    If it helps, your boos Tanith and Ben are going to skate again together this fall in Shall We Dance on Ice. I don't remember the last time I saw a new program from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    If it helps, your boos Tanith and Ben are going to skate again together this fall in Shall We Dance on Ice. I don't remember the last time I saw a new program from them.
    When is the air date? I'd like to see that.
    I love Tan. I wish her modeling career had taken off. She was signed up with Ford models, but I didn't see her in too much. Can't wait to see Ben with his sexy self. How come he hasn't married Merrie yet??

When is the air date? I'd like to see that.
    I love Tan. I wish her modeling career had taken off. She was signed up with Ford models, but I didn't see her in too much. Can't wait to see Ben with his sexy self. How come he hasn't married Merrie yet??
    It tapes sometime in December and airs Feb 21 & March 7. I don't know why Ben hasn't gotten hitched yet, but I think Tanith and Charlie are supposed to shortly after the first of the year.

I don't know what happened to Tanith's modeling career. I think she's mostly been coaching and doing some commentating duties overseas for NBC.

Can't wait to see her wedding dress.
    Fedor let that slip between his fingers...wowo.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information