Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FIFA World Cup!

A*O

Default Re: FIFA World Cup!

Yes, Zidane should not have ended his illustrious international soccer career by being a wanker, but kudos to the Italian player's Oscar-winning performance in crashing to the ground and writhing in agony. He didn't hit him THAT hard. Sheesh. Soccer players are all girlies anyway.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    omg thank you so much SVZ! i want to show this to so many ppl!! thanks so much you're like Santa Claus on Xmas morning!!!

yeah i'm going through withdrawl too! its so much fun the energy and commradery! waaaay fun especially in L.A. damn, well yeah i guess another 4 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1i_l0OeeMc some more of that shizznit! so fucked up really; i think it'll be the headbutt heard round the world ... so fucked up... *shakes head*

Elite Member

I want to see more videos...of the goal France missed!!! hahahahaahahaha

What did you all think of Shakira's performance at the World Cup? I'm sick of the bitch''s spasms onstage. That's NOT belly dancing okay? That's an epileptic seizure. She's butchering that beautiful dance.

At the begining I didn't think Italy was going to win but I once I saw Germany lose, I knew they were going to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl

I can't post pics but I see somebody else has done the job, thank you PrettyGirl!!!!!!!
    Woooooooooooohoooooooooooo

CAMPIONI DEL MONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to italy!
    after germany lost my bet was on italy!
    stupid zidane! that was so unnecessary! whatever materazzi said, zidane shouldn't have let himself go like that during the game ... idiot! wait until after the game and knock him out if you have to!
    germany is more happy about the 3rd place than france is about the second! christ! it's second place! if they are such sore losers they didn't deserve to win in the first place!

SVZ

Not to justify what Zidane,

but the guy who he took out Mazeretti is a PRICK!!! scumbag player

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87&q=Materazzi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1i_l0OeeMc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gyu8W1g2co

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze

stupid zidane! that was so unnecessary! whatever materazzi said, zidane shouldn't have let himself go like that during the game ... idiot! wait until after the game and knock him out if you have to!
    I agree. He should have kept his temper, he did a very ugly gesture even if he was obviously provoked.

if they are such sore losers they didn't deserve to win in the first place!
    They're not sore losers, it is just that nobody believed in them in the first place and they were just beginning to dream again so it feels like a cold shower. And I think they're really sad Zidane ended his career this way.

No matter what Matterazzi told Zidane that was no way to react. Stupid! He probably cost France the winning goal.

Other than that, the French fans were annoying booing everyone. Sore losers just shut up and take it, what was this?

I'm very happy for Italy!!! My favourites!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo
    They're not sore losers, it is just that nobody believed in them in the first place and they were just beginning to dream again so it feels like a cold shower. And I think they're really sad Zidane ended his career this way.
    the coach said that there is no reason to party and have a parade for them when they arrive in france today as they lost the final! somebody needs to tell him that 2nd place is a reason!!! that's a great achievement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze
    the coach said that there is no reason to party and have a parade for them when they arrive in france today as they lost the final! somebody needs to tell him that 2nd place is a reason!!! that's a great achievement!!!

I agree with you, it is definitely a great achievement. But the coach is weird so his reaction doesn't surprise me at all...

Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    No matter what Matterazzi told Zidane that was no way to react. Stupid! He probably cost France the winning goal.

Other than that, the French fans were annoying booing everyone. Sore losers just shut up and take it, what was this?

I'm very happy for Italy!!! My favourites!
    I'm pretty sure the Italians fans would have reacted the same. Nobody likes to lose at this stage of the competition and during the penalties.

Too bad they lost, maybe next time ;-)

... and portugal got NOTHING! AHAHAHAHAHHAA im still loving that.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    Not to justify what Zidane,

but the guy who he took out Mazeretti is a PRICK!!! scumbag player

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87&q=Materazzi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1i_l0OeeMc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gyu8W1g2co
    none of those videos showed him raping a child or anything so whats the big deal?!

oooooooo u said scumbag player, yeah ok i can see that.

Zidane's a moron though; i'd hate to be the girl he comes home to...

SVZ

apparently mazaeretti told him to "play for his own country" and that pissed him off enough

Because my flight from Amsterdam to Vancouver was delayed a day, it was my pleasure to spend 10 HOURS on a plane yesterday with a strong Italian contingent of fans. OK -- it could have been worse. These fans were young, not too drunk, and pretty well behaved. But they were sitting across from and behind me and let's just say what with all the chit-chatting while standing in the aisle, sitting on my armrest, leaning on the back of my chair, yelling loudly in my ear and finally, the hoisting of the Italian flag in the plane and countless photographs later, I was not in a very good mood. Sleep? Forget it.

I'm not a sports fan anyway and felt that far too much of my vacation revolved around trying to get served in bars/restaurants/cafes in Europe for a month while staff watched the World Cup. I know, boo hoo hoo.

But you try spending 10 hours on a plane with soccer fans!!! I kinda felt sorry for the few French people on board when the Italian flag went up. I noticed that they all ordered wine at that point, as did I. And not for the first time, either.

Thread Information