Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eagles Blog: Owens Calls Out Fans

While Owens is doing his best to play the role of good soldier, the "dissatisfied diva" in him was on display. There were a few instances when he lashed out at teammates and Cowboys personnel or sat on the bench looking frustrated. Somewhere along the line, there's going to be hell to pay, particularly after Owens was shown up so badly by McNabb in a game Owens admitted he had circled on the calendar.

"dissatisfied diva"
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I truly believe that TO is so incredibly insecure w/his talent and abilities as a football player that he almost HAS to pull this crap you know??? I know there's a term for it, and I cannot think of it.
    dennis rodman complex?

^^Perhaps GossipRawksz! Damn close isn't it??

TO didn't do squat last night either as the Cowboys got EMBARRASSED by the Giants. Maybe he isn't as good as he had us all believe???

omg i never even thought of comparing him to dennis rodman! good thought! although i love dennis rodman..probably because i played basketball

i totally forgot the game was on last night..sorry Lynnie, but im glad to hear dallas lost..hehe cuz so did my eagles!! did you catch Donovan throwing up during the game?? i still cant believe that guy kicked a 62 yd field goal to win the damn game!! but then again, being an eagles fan, i should be used to them playing like that by now

No shit silver!! That 62 yarder was INSANE!!! My hubby and I both said 'NO F-ING WAY is he going to make this'...and we were wrong! Have to give that kicker big props for that one. I mean, that's a seriously long kick.....

The big running joke back in the day in Syracuse when McNabb was QBing was how much he vomited during games, in particular big/close games. It was an every week occurrance. The company I worked at had a 'McNabb bear; (just a bear w/his jersey on) with its head in the wastebasket. It was funny....he seems to get quite emotional during the games. Kind of sweet....a tad embarrassing too.....

ahh..so its a normal thing for him to do that..he hasnt done that much here...freddie mitchell said he did in the superbowl..but there were a lot of rumors it was a lie..we couldnt figure out what was wrong with him, the heat (110 degrees), nerves..actually sick? you'd think he would be used to the pressure by now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information