Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football is Upon Us!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Well, fuckity fuck. Clemson just beat Auburn. Hell.
    Which made my life complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Louis, did you hear any recent updates? I heard there were taking him off the vent on Wednesday but never heard how he was doing after that.
    I know Wed was his birthday and everyone at PVHS was supposed to wear green, which was his favorite color. Haven't heard anything beyond that. Hubby may know more than me.

I missed Sat's game. Stupid garage sale.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Garage sale over best Hawkeye comeback win ever???? Oh Louis! That staduim was nuts. NUTS! I couldn't even hear myself screaming.

I haven't heard much on Brett this week either. Everyone's keeping it hush hush it seems. There's a fan-driven idea to wear green to the game this weekend in his honor. There's a facebook page on it and 2500 people said they were "attending" last time I looked.

Fucking lucky ass Auburn! SC could have totally gotten a field goal in had they been given that last second on the clock. I don't care how irrational that thought is, I hate Auburn and you can't take that from me
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I can't even finish watching the Nebraska/Wisconson game. Damn Huskers are getting their asses whipped. Next week is Ohio state and we better kick their asses. At least that will be a home game.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Can a bitch get a ROLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!?
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Which team is your favorite? Iowa
    Which is your most hated? Iowa State / Nebraska

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    I can't even finish watching the Nebraska/Wisconson game. Damn Huskers are getting their asses whipped. Next week is Ohio state and we better kick their asses. At least that will be a home game.
    Good sign for you: OSU lost to Michigan State 10-7 yesterday. They're going to suck this year, so you guys should be able to take them down.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    can a bitch get a rollllllllllll tide!?
    oh hell yeah a bitch sure can!!!!!!!! Roll tide roll!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Good sign for you: OSU lost to Michigan State 10-7 yesterday. They're going to suck this year, so you guys should be able to take them down.
    I sure hope so. After yesterday's game, I feel thankful that I don't actually live in NE anymore. When you are there and they lose, it is like the president was shot. Seriously, people put their Huskers flags at half staff.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Clemson beat VA Tech last night! Go TIGERS!

Hey now, we get our well-tatted law breakers back next week.

My I-AA Montana State should be moving up to no. 3 this week. Go 'Cats!!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Garage sale over best Hawkeye comeback win ever???? Oh Louis! That staduim was nuts. NUTS! I couldn't even hear myself screaming.

I haven't heard much on Brett this week either. Everyone's keeping it hush hush it seems. There's a fan-driven idea to wear green to the game this weekend in his honor. There's a facebook page on it and 2500 people said they were "attending" last time I looked.
    I know! Hubby told me the score when we were getting our asses beat, so I was like, "Ok, I don't want to witness that." Then for the rest of the day, everyone kept saying, "Did you see that Iowa game?" *sigh*

Bella, if you know of anyone who has a couple tix they aren't using, will you let me know? Hubby wants to take the oldest boy, cuz he's never been to a football game. Hubby's almost got KC/Packers tix confirmed, so the pro game will be covered.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I'm very grateful we're not playing Wisconsin this year, damn they looked good. I'm a little sad we're not playing Ohio State this year, we might have been able to beat them this season.

Thank you Texas for beating the crap out of Iowa State. That made my night.

Two things: Wisky *might* just be the real deal (I just gagged). The rest of the Big is down this year so it'll get better. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    Which team is your favorite? Iowa
    Which is your most hated? Iowa State / Nebraska
    WELCOME Fellow Hawkeye!

OSU didn't look awful though but it takes a huge feat to beat them at home any given year. Kirk Cousins is awesome. I have a hard time not rooting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I know! Hubby told me the score when we were getting our asses beat, so I was like, "Ok, I don't want to witness that." Then for the rest of the day, everyone kept saying, "Did you see that Iowa game?" *sigh*

Bella, if you know of anyone who has a couple tix they aren't using, will you let me know? Hubby wants to take the oldest boy, cuz he's never been to a football game. Hubby's almost got KC/Packers tix confirmed, so the pro game will be covered.
    Louis, which games? I'll keep my eye open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I'm very grateful we're not playing Wisconsin this year, damn they looked good. I'm a little sad we're not playing Ohio State this year, we might have been able to beat them this season.

Thank you Texas for beating the crap out of Iowa State. That made my night.
    Not so fast, there's still the championship game!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information