Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching the Superbowl right now?

One freaking second... Seriously, will it matter? GO GIANTS!

EDIT: It's official! GO NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!!!

Only because there is 1 second left but the ball is back in the Giants' hands...so Eli will simply kneel.

How funny....they have to get the fans off the field first~

I have to say as much as I wish the Cowboys had been there, I am so happy the Giants won. You have to stand by family and they are in our family.

CONGRATULATIONS GIANTS & all your fans
    Playful~

Awesome!!!!

Even tho' it wasn't a high scoring game it was one of the more exciting ones I've seen, more like a chess match or soccer even. Last quarter in particular was a nail biter.

kingcap????????????????????? we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Yea Eli!!!
    I honestly thought his brother Peyton was gonna have a heart attack! What a wild game!!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

The Giants played amazingly! I had no dog in this fight, Eli has an astounding arm!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

OCD

I tried to watch, but I just didn't have the heart. I'm a sore loser and my little crappy Seahawks just didn't make it.

But congrats for those that like the team that won.

Eli- You rock!
    Strahan-Keep up the good work. Seeing Brady get smashed into the turf was almost orgasmic!
    Plaxico-Your hands won the game, but keep your woman off the TV. She didn't do a damn thing.

Anyone who beats Brady's conceited ass is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    I tried to watch, but I just didn't have the heart. I'm a sore loser and my little crappy Seahawks just didn't make it.
    Same here and my Bears are crappier! I'm just glad the Pats lost.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    kingcap????????????????????? we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, M!! Our Giants pulled off the upset! Eli was on fire, and that catch by Tyree was unbelievable. Although I thought they were gonna lose once Eli started screwing around with the play clock in the 2nd quarter and then threw that interception.

And watching Tom Brady get knocked on his ASS repeatedly was just the icing on the cake.

GO GIANTS!

And to the Patriots: CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER!

If he's going to lose, Bill Belichick would rather be elsewhere

If he's going to lose, Bill Belichick would rather be elsewhere - NFL Exper... - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

(let's see what lame ass and tear filled "if I offended anyone" excuse he comes up with)

On more than one occasion this year, Bill Belichick and the Patriots have run up the score on an overmatched opponent, and forced an opposing coach to sit there and watch his beaten team go through the motions while their heineys were being handed to them.

But when the shoe's on the other foot, and Bill Belichick's team has been beaten, he can't sit there and take the pain for a few seconds.

With :02 left on the clock, and his team just having failed on a last chance 4th down effort, Bill Belichick ran onto the field for a quick handshake, and then bolted for the locker room. Belichick's an important guy and everything, but I wasn't aware that the league had given him the authority to decide when games end.

There's time left on the clock, his team's been humbled, outplayed, and lost their chance at history ... and Bill Belichick doesn't have the stomach to sit there and absorb the pain until the clock read 0:00.

That's unsportsmanlike at best, disrespectful at least, and at worst, it makes him a big sissy.

Because Bill Belichick wanted to go hide when he lost, the field ended up being flooded with people, and the officials had to clear the area before the Giants could take their final snap and make it official. When you lose, you take your loss. You don't leave early because it makes you feel sad inside. Your opponent deserves more respect than that.

Anyone remember in 2004 when Randy Moss left the sidelines with 2 seconds left in a Vikings vs. Redskins game? Moss was selfish, a baby, a quitter, didn't respect his teammates, and didn't respect the game. Belichick just did the same thing, but did it on the biggest possible stage, and did it from the position of a leader of men.

Maybe there's something to be said for the inability to lose well ... most great winners don't lose well, and a sore loser is still a loser.

But still, if you're an adult, you finish out the game, and you give your opponents the stage and the respect they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    YES, WE DID, M! ELI WAS ON FIRE, AND THE CATCH BY TYREE. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

GO GIANTS.

AND TO THE PATRIOTS: CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER!
    Yeah, a lot of fans of other NFL teams were rooting for the Giants based solely on the Pats cheating!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Well, my team is the STL Rams, so just because of that alone, I am very happy regarding the outcome, and I want the 2002 Super Bowl to be investigated!
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Eli- You rock!
    Strahan-Keep up the good work. Seeing Brady get smashed into the turf was almost orgasmic!
    Plaxico-Your hands won the game, but keep your woman off the TV. She didn't do a damn thing.

Anyone who beats Brady's conceited ass is awesome!
    Never thought I read those words from you, RIS.

And Plaxico was the man, not to mention, he predicted the Giants would win, 21-17. And Tom Brady came out and said that Plaxico was crazy to think that the Patriots wouldn't score more than 17 points, and they didn't even score that. I can die happy now.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Yeah, a lot of fans of other NFL teams were rooting for the Giants based solely on the Pats cheating!!
    I bet the entire NFL is just happy that Eli and the Giants pulled off the upset, well except for the Chargers. They hate Eli, since he told them to fuck off, so he could play in New York.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information