Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008-09 NFL playoffs

Default 2008-09 NFL playoffs

Well, the playoffs are underway, and the Chargers, Ravens, Cardinals & the damn Eagles have advanced. Anybody else watching?

Even though I'm a Giants fan, something tells me the Eagles are going to knock off the Giants next week just like the Giants knocked off the Cowboys last year. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Well, the playoffs are underway, and the Chargers, Ravens, Cardinals & the damn Eagles have advanced. Anybody else watching?

Even though I'm a Giants fan, something tells me the Eagles are going to knock off the Giants next week just like the Giants knocked off the Cowboys last year. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.
    As usual,you are wrong! Giants go in.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    As usual,you are wrong! Giants go in.

'As usual.' I'm offended.

Seriously, I hope I am wrong. But the Giants weren't playing great football for the last month or so, and the Eagles have been. So, I'm not getting my hopes up. But I'm still rooting for my Giants.

And I can't believe the Cardinals advanced. WTF!

ARE YOU CRAZY MAN???????????????????????????????? you are my one bond to the NY Giants here at GR!

Now, where was i? I enjoyed the hell out of the Charger game, but they are going to get their asses kicked vs the Steelers. And Baltimore over Tennesee!(thats for SS Diva!)
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    ARE YOU CRAZY MAN???????????????????????????????? you are my one bond to the NY Giants here at GR!

Now, where was i? I enjoyed the hell out of the Charger game, but they are going to get their asses kicked vs the Steelers. And Baltimore over Tennesee!(thats for SS Diva!)
    I knew you were going to get on me about that, Deb.

And don't get me wrong, I'm a Giants fan until the end. But I can't shake the feeling that things are playing out just like they did for the Cowboys last year.

actually i know how you feel. they just arent the same team that they were before the 'incident'. i'm hoping that the hometown crowd and playoff motivation (like last year) will do the trick!
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I think the main problem with the Giants had more to do with them not having anything to play for than Plax. Once they knew they had clinched a playoff berth they just didn't seem to care as much, since they didn't have anything to shoot for (pun intended) when the Plaxico mess broke.

But wouldn't it be funny if the Giants and Chargers ended up in the Super Bowl and the Giants won? San Diego fans would flip out. LOL.

Excuse me, you're interrupting my pleasant memory of Eli getting drilled over and over by the Boys' defensive line.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

But wouldn't it be funny if the Giants and Chargers ended up in the Super Bowl and the Giants won? San Diego fans would flip out. LOL.
    haha no kidding! and living in San Diego i get enough crap about the NY Giants sticker on my window! i'd have to hide my car LOL
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^If the Giants beat the Chargers I think you'd have to move. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Excuse me, you're interrupting my pleasant memory of Eli getting drilled over and over by the Boys' defensive line.
    Sorry. Carry on.

I can't believe my Eagles are still in it. Who woulda thought?

Next week is my teams turn. GO STEELERS!
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

Oh you KNOW I am watching and my team isn't even in it....

And my 2nd team was eliminated yesterday soooooooooo...guess I am now officially rooting for the....EAGLES. Yes...its true. I am a Donovan McNabb fan from the Syracuse days and well.....I would like to see him get some due....

Or the Chargers.

The thing is I like the Giants, always have. My love of L.T. made me like the Giants, I just freakin' hate Eli, for no particular reason, I just can't stand him.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post

MsDeb, I hope so. I've been trying since the 2nd quarter of the Miami game to get tickets, and a plane to Tenn..but am having no such luck.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information