Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plaxico Burress shoots himself...

Default Plaxico Burress shoots himself...

Banged Up -- NY Giants Star Shoots Himself

Posted Nov 29th 2008 12:30PM by TMZ Staff
    He's shot himself in the foot all season, and now it appears NY Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress shot himself in the leg last night -- with an actual firearm!

It all went down in a Manhattan nightclub called The Latin Quarter -- details of the incident are sketchy and so far a police report has not been filed.

Burress' leg injury is being reported as "non-life threatening" and he reportedly left the hospital some time this morning.

It's been a hell of a year for Plax, who was fined heavily earlier this season for ditching a team meeting.

UPDATE: We're told the police are currently at the nightclub investigating the incident.

The Giants have issued the following statement:

"We are aware of the fact that Plaxico was involved in an apparent accidental shooting last night. We have been in contact with Plaxico since shortly after the incident. Plaxico suffered a wound to his right thigh. Obviously, our primary concern is for Plaxico's health and well-being, and given the circumstances, we are relieved to say he was released from a New York City hospital at approximately 2 p.m. today. We have been in touch with NFL Security on this matter. At this point, we are attempting to gather all the facts surrounding this incident. This incident could become a matter for law enforcement officials, and because of that, we have no comment on any of the details."
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I saw this on the news and was like WTF? First, he holds out for a bigger contract, gets suspended, gets hurt, and now he shoots himself in the leg. And he does it right before the Giants play the Redskins who lost Sean Taylor after he got shot in the leg during a robbery.

I like Plaxico, but he's been more trouble than he's worth this season. Time for the Giants to send him packing like they did Shockey.

Did someone read his name off a box of preservatives or some shit?

Wtf kind of name is Plaxico.. sounds like an oil company and a mouthwash assfucked.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

He's gonna plead not guilty. Why even bother, it's not like he killed or hurt anyone with the gun, whether he had the gun legally or not really who bloody care he's a famous sports star/celebrity not a big deal. At the most maybe 5 hours of community service and 1 week of probation but that's it.

Of all the dumb ass moves,this may take the prize. I am glad he shot himself and not some innocent bystander.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I saw this on the news and was like WTF? First, he holds out for a bigger contract, gets suspended, gets hurt, and now he shoots himself in the leg. And he does it right before the Giants play the Redskins who lost Sean Taylor after he got shot in the leg during a robbery.

I like Plaxico, but he's been more trouble than he's worth this season. Time for the Giants to send him packing like they did Shockey.
    i was surprised it took him this long to fuck up. he was a nightmare with the Steelers.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i was surprised it took him this long to fuck up. he was a nightmare with the Steelers.
    Hell, they can have him back as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Of all the dumb ass moves,this may take the prize. I am glad he shot himself and not some innocent bystander.
    True.

But I think the Cowboys should take Plax off our hands. Dallas is like the NFL halfway house anyway.

Hell, they can have him back as far as I'm concerned.

True.

But I think the Cowboys should take Plax off our hands. Dallas is like the NFL halfway house anyway.
    Yeah. Send me your tired,your poor,your football players in need of a helping hand! Most of them straighten up. Most of the time...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Yeah. Send me your tired,your poor,your football players in need of a helping hand! Most of them straighten up. Most of the time...
    Except Pacman. Maybe he can take Plax to a nightclub and they can accidentally shoot each other.

Except Pacman. Maybe he can take Plax to a nightclub and they can accidentally shoot each other.

oh man i would say i'd give a months salary to watch that, but its bound to happen, so i'll wait for it to happen for free.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

DON'T send this cast-off to NOLA, like the last whiny ass NY was tired of. Thanks for the fucking present.

Something is wrong with this man and he should be sent packing from the NFL. Jerry Jones tries to run a rehab for the wayward. We've seen the success in that.

I want to see what he does next. Pacman may lose his seat as the most delinquent NFL player.
    Last edited by RevellingInSane; December 1st, 2008 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Did someone read his name off a box of preservatives or some shit?

Wtf kind of name is Plaxico.. sounds like an oil company and a mouthwash assfucked.
    lol i was about to ask the same question but you did so ever more eloquently.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    He's gonna plead not guilty. Why even bother, it's not like he killed or hurt anyone with the gun, whether he had the gun legally or not really who bloody care he's a famous sports star/celebrity not a big deal. At the most maybe 5 hours of community service and 1 week of probation but that's it.
    NY has minimum sentencing guidelines for gun possession. Should he be charged and convicted with carrying an illegally concealed weapon, the mandatory time he'll do is 3 1/2 years. Not that that will happen.... he'll plead to something stupid or walk out scott free.

Have you ever heard this guy talk? Doubt he could even spell his name...though granted, its BIZARRE fucking name, but still. He is an IDIOT and this incident proves it. moron.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information