Thread: Womens 100m hurdles final - spoilers

Default Womens 100m hurdles final - spoilers

Did anyone else watch this? The reactions of the 2 who won bronze and silver was just priceless! And the interview with the Aussie girl...I was laughing at her reaction, she was stunned and shocked!

I saw it. I thought the look on the face of the woman who won it was funny. She was like 'whaaat?'. Good stuff! I feel sorry for the one that tripped on the hurdle.

Me too, but I was too busy laughing at the Aussie girl who was like omg omg omg omg omg i won a medal!!! And the Canadian girl was just as cute

Yeah all 3 were funny. I don't think any of them got the medal they expected. I didn't see the interview with the Aussie girl.

i cant wait to watch it. i watched the Semi's and was astounded at how poorly the women ran the hurdles. no style or execution. Bring back Gail Devers!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Gold Member

I was so sad for Lolo Jones, she was obviously crushed...and that shot they did of her crying under the stadium where I'm sure she thought she was alone and could not be seen was fucking CRUEL and HEARTLESS.

Leave the girl alone!

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    i cant wait to watch it. i watched the Semi's and was astounded at how poorly the women ran the hurdles. no style or execution. Bring back Gail Devers!

I agree, it was disappointing, none of the women stood out.

KD
    Elite Member

I felt terrible for Lolo, she was such a success story.

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    I was so sad for Lolo Jones, she was obviously crushed...and that shot they did of her crying under the stadium where I'm sure she thought she was alone and could not be seen was fucking CRUEL and HEARTLESS.

Leave the girl alone!
    That was so hard to watch. It's like the cameras want to catch heartache rather than elation...Watching her family's reaction was equally hard, they were cheering and then .

They did the same thing with Alicia Sacramone when she fell during the Team competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I felt sorry for Lolo too, but I was also very shocked, and surprised by the australian and the canadian who won medals ( not because of where they are from but their reaction was hilarious!!!)
    And I wish they could show the interview they had with the australian in american and the rest of the world (I know they wont because of course, the Australian's interviewed her...) because it was the funniest interview I've seen in a long time. She was seriously shocked and stunned that she had won a medal. Her replys to the questions asked of her were hilarious.

i loved the Aussie girls reaction! it was priceless!!!! thats what the Olympics are about.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Yeah all 3 were funny. I don't think any of them got the medal they expected. I didn't see the interview with the Aussie girl.

The interview with the Aussie girl was too funny lol She was so shocked with her win, but poor lolo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    I felt sorry for Lolo too, but I was also very shocked, and surprised by the australian and the canadian who won medals ( not because of where they are from but their reaction was hilarious!!!)
    And I wish they could show the interview they had with the australian in american and the rest of the world (I know they wont because of course, the Australian's interviewed her...) because it was the funniest interview I've seen in a long time. She was seriously shocked and stunned that she had won a medal. Her replys to the questions asked of her were hilarious.
    I saw parts of her interview, and omg it was one of the funniest interviews I've ever seen. Try this website to watch the interview lol

Olympic Videos - Yahoo!7 - Watch Olympics Online - Live Streaming Video

By the way you'll need to go to page 6 to view her interview.

Thread Information