Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Baseball has started!!

Default Baseball has started!!

so are there any MLB fans here, who is your fav team?

My phillies are blowing it already...0-3 to start the season, just like last year..started 0-4. I had such high hopes for this season,i know its only the first week..but you get behind early and your always playing catch up. We have a partial season ticket plan, our seats are 26 rows off the field, right behind home plate, in line with the 3rd baseline, our first game is next friday (the 13th ). Im still exicted to go...if they suck, people watching is always fun!!
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Orioles fan here! I so happy to see them beat the Nationals. I hate them.

Elite Member

GO REDS!!! We have decent pitching this year (oh Bronson Arroyo how I love thee) and it looks like Adam Dunn finally gives a damn---Griffey, not so much.

Don't you worry about your Phillies. It is only 3 games in!!! lol
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

I miss Bronson...

Yay baseball! I look forward to it all year. Go Red Sox!!!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    I miss Bronson...

Yay baseball! I look forward to it all year. Go Red Sox!!!
    i'm a die hard Red Sox fan (my moms family are all from Boston).
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Orioles fan here! I so happy to see them beat the Nationals. I hate them.
    I am excited they won 2 outta 3 games against the poopyhead Yankees! Yeah that's right, I called the Yankees poopyheads- I'm so mature!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I am excited they won 2 outta 3 games against the poopyhead Yankees! Yeah that's right, I called the Yankees poopyheads- I'm so mature!
    i think that is the only thing i have NOT called them!
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Yo- Papelbon is THE MAN. I love him. I want to have his baby.

No matter where you go you will always find people that hate the Yankees , I am so glad baseball started I now have something else to occupy my time , instead of homework that I should do

Elite Member

I miss Bronson...
    He's all mine now

ugh we are 1-6 already...its sad, really really sad..theres so much talent on the team this year and they are making stupid little league mistakes

anyone see the mets/phils game yesterday?? dont worry..you didnt miss anything, only the mets scoring 7 runs in one inning...pathetic
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Elite Member

well, I DO have Delgado and Reyes on my fantasy team but where's Ryan Howard in this equation? It seems like a toss up for the NL anyway, it's so early in the season and I don't agree with all the sportscasters that the Mets are IT this year. I may be a Reds fan but I'd prefer Cards over Mets any day.

Did anyone else get mlb.tv? I'm so pissed. I got it now that I live in Vegas to be able to watch Reds games on my laptop but I guess any west coast road games will be unavailable as they are too close to my location!!! But they arent showing them on the local networks either! wtf? I don't want to have to buy Direct TV and Extra Innings too!!! Whadda ripoff!

...go Reds, lol.

I sympathize- I HATE mlb.tv too, in the same boat. Out of market but no Direct TV, it's so irritating. Because sometimes you get the games and they're broadcasting the opposing team's homers and excuse me, but I like listening to MY homers. If the Red Sox are playing Kansas City, I don't want to hear the KC announcers talk about how awesome Kansas City is. I don't care. I care about the Red Sox, fuck the Royals.

And then you can't get the games when they come to NY, that's suckage. You should be able to watch your team no matter where you live because what if you can't afford cable? Or stupid DirectTV? You're punished for an entire season, it blows.

Go Red Sox.

Elite Member

^lol. I've had luck so far with all the home games but once I get some roadies I'm sure I'll have a little announcer huffiness to share with you, especially since I'm used to all the homers @ Great American!!!

I watched a blowout Cards @ Astros game last week and afterwards the announcers hadn't realized that they were yet on the air--one took a banana and said "rotten banana award goes to Chris Duncan" and tosses it over his shoulder. lol Duncan (hot, hot Duncan!!! ) got the game winning homer for the Cards and this guy was clearly a little bitter. They just sat there for two minutes afterward waiting for the camera to roll, haha.

There was also a little press conference after that very game for about 30 seconds with the Astros coach. After he left the camera rolled on the empty seat and all I could hear was baseball wives and kids in the background. I waited for someone else to come on but they just kept broadcasting for about 20 minutes on an empty chair and some background noise till I closed the window!!! They need to get their shit together!

I also heard that when you enter your credit card info it may not be a secure page so I'm a little worried but I didnt notice so

I sympathize- I HATE mlb.tv too, in the same boat. Out of market but no Direct TV, it's so irritating. Because sometimes you get the games and they're broadcasting the opposing team's homers and excuse me, but I like listening to MY homers. If the Red Sox are playing Kansas City, I don't want to hear the KC announcers talk about how awesome Kansas City is. I don't care. I care about the Red Sox, fuck the Royals.

And then you can't get the games when they come to NY, that's suckage. You should be able to watch your team no matter where you live because what if you can't afford cable? Or stupid DirectTV? You're punished for an entire season, it blows.

Go Red Sox.
    lol try being a Red Sox fan living in San Diego. ESPN is a joke, we'll get the red sox on TV ONLY if they are playing the YankMe's. I usually just rely on redsox.com and my email , or my myspace red sox group.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information