View Poll Results: OSU vs Michigan(multiple choices)

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • want OSU to win

5 50.00%
  • want Michigan to win

4 40.00%
  • Don't know

0 0%
  • Do not care (ya bitch if ya choose this one!)

1 10.00%
  • Like them both equally

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OSU vs Michigan!!

Default OSU vs Michigan!!

The US NCAA College football game between OSU(Ohio State University) and Michigan(the University of Michigan) is coming up on November 18 here in Columbus Ohio in front of over 105,000 screaming football fanatics!!!

The rivalry between Michigan and Ohio State has been called by Sports Illustrated as the greatest sports rivalry in United States history, and this game is shaping up to be one of the greatest most important games in the history of the rivalry. OSU is currently number 1, followed by Michigan at number 2. The rest of the teams from number 3 on down are nowhere near the top two spots. Both teams have weak opponents until the showdown, are almost certainly going to still be at number 1 and 2, and the winner will go to the national championship game in Arizona. GO BUCKS!!!!!!!

added a poll for fun! comment if you like and talk some smack..it is all good and in fun!

Last edited by Sojiita; October 30th, 2006 at 05:24 AM.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hate Michigan, Michigan State and every other Michigan school---just because. They seem to think they are sooooo superior. So I will most definitely be rooting on OSU! My god 105,000 fans?? Wow...that's a serious party.

You going Sojiita?? You totally have to go, tailgate for like 9 hours leading up to the game, then for another 5 after. Make a weekend out of it! TAKE PICTURES TOO!! You could do a little correspondence for GR!

There is no way in hell I could even think about tickets..they are going for thousands of dollars. I hope the damn rioters do not burn the city down. There is an outside chance that..if the game is very close and there are no other top unbeaten teams..that OSU and Michigan could play again for the national championship. Very outside chance but still possible.

Thousands of dollars?? Get outta here! Boy, don't you wish you had yourself like 10 tickets, and could sell 8 of them?? Could pay off a few credit cards AND see a great game!

Who is favored? Is the line close?? I would assume so.

Lynnie, we are superior......... we have Lake Superior I'm looking forward to the game and living on the boarder of Ohio it makes for a fun rivalry at work. Sojiita do you have any idea what the record is between them? Go Michigan!

Quote Originally Posted by B.C. View Post
    Lynnie, we are superior......... we have Lake Superior I'm looking forward to the game and living on the boarder of Ohio it makes for a fun rivalry at work. Sojiita do you have any idea what the record is between them? Go Michigan!
    I know what the record is with Tressel as coach! hehehehe

I see a bumper sticker at work it says ohhowihateohiostate. I'm a Lions fan (I know sad isn't it) but thinking I need to start watching U of M now that the Tigers are done (after a great season) and the Lions suck. BTW I searched the records from the M - OS games, the records stopped in like 2003, but up to that point Michigan ruled! Maybe that's when Tessell took over? Anyways good luck to your team (but not to much) and an injury free game.

Go Wolverines!.........

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Go Wolverines!.........

My girlfriends and I used to go dancing with the Lions back in the day, front row seats at the games, VIP parking, ahhh to be young again

I have been a Universty of Michigan fan since the moment I was born ( I was born in Ann Arbor ) I blead Maize and Blue
    I have had the pleasure of going to the Michigan /Ohio State game in 1997 when Michigan went on the win the Nantional Championship , it will always be one of the best moments of my life , nothing compares to that level of insanity at the game .

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    There is no way in hell I could even think about tickets..they are going for thousands of dollars. I hope the damn rioters do not burn the city down. There is an outside chance that..if the game is very close and there are no other top unbeaten teams..that OSU and Michigan could play again for the national championship. Very outside chance but still possible.
    I'd actually support that. If that happened we'd go to the Rose (assuming we win out!).

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I know what the record is with Tressel as coach! hehehehe
    Yep, and I believe a lot of his players have records too.

Seriously though, I have to say I was impressed with Smith. He seems like a nice kid. After the whole Maurice C thing, it's nice to see some kid who seems to be above board (although you'll understand if I reserve judgement on that until after the kid is in the NFL for a good 5 years).

Well both Michigan and Ohio State played like SHIT yesterday and embarrassed themselves! They better get their stuff together..they are both lucky to have escaped with wins against unranked teams. I hope this is a wakeup call for both that they need to focus.

If you'd like to talk more about embarrassing play and losing to unranked teams, come see me. My Hawkeyes have tanked this year and there was no forewarning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    If you'd like to talk more about embarrassing play and losing to unranked teams, come see me. My Hawkeyes have tanked this year and there was no forewarning.
    I always root for Iowa-as long as they are not playing against us!

Soj, I have to admit, I'd never have pegged you for a sports fan. If it's possible, I love you even more!

Good God..now they are both 11-0 !!! and ranked 1 and 2!!!!!! This game is going to be the biggest game ever in the biggest rivalry in US sports history!!!!! There have not been two 11-0 teams meeting in the Big Ten Conference in over 100 years! AND they are ranked number 1 and 2 in the country!!*passes out....................regains consciousness*

I better start stocking up on tranquilizers...I will not get through next
    Saturday any other way!!!!!

-Flaw-da sucked today and almost got their ass beat!
    -Cal DID get their ass beat!
    -Auburn sucked!

boy I would like to see OSU and Texas fighting it out in Arizona for the Championship ..if Tressel can bring home another National Championship he will be elevated to God-like status here(scary). This game coming up is going to be very close and could go either way IMO. Both teams are just about equally strong.*yikes*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information