Thread: Terrell Owens attempts Suicide by OD

Default Terrell Owens attempts Suicide by OD

DALLAS - Flamboyant Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens attempted suicide by overdosing on pain medication, even putting two more pills into his mouth after fire rescue personnel arrived.
    A Dallas police report released Wednesday morning said Owens told rescue workers “that he was depressed.” The report was first released by WFAA-TV.
    The rescue worker “noticed that (his) prescription pain medication was empty and observed (Owens) putting two pills in his mouth,” the police report said.
    The worker attempted to pry them out with her fingers, then was told by Owens that before this incident he’d taken only five of the 40 pain pills in the bottle he’d emptied. The worker then asked Owens “if he was attempting to harm himself, at which time (he) stated, ‘Yes.”’

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15021827/
    I know we have some NFL fans here, and some Cowboy fans too. Sad...
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

He is still getting over seeing Nicollette Sheridan's old hooters...

I cannot figure out for the life of me, what the hell is going on w/this guy. He pulled a bunch of shit in Philly too last year, and basically got his ass fired. He claimed to have straightened out, and it appeared that perhaps he had.....wtf?? I am a huge Cowboys fan, and NFL fan, but theres something really wrong w/this guy. Dude obviously has real issues, and I hope he gets the help he needs/deserves.
    Guess he won't be playing for a while eh?? Great acquisition there Jerry...

Well, I caught the end of the press conference and T.O. was saying that it was false. He hadn't attempted suicide. He explained it as an allergic reaction caused by mixing painkillers with supplements.
    I was surprised by how coherent he looked.
    I don't know what to think. Maybe it was accidental.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

^^Yea, he is denying it. I am tending to think this was blown out of proportion by the media..as most things are. Though, he's still a nut...

He was way too "with it" for it to have been a suicide attempt, at least in my opinion. But you are right Lynnie, this dude needs to deal with his issues. When we were watching Dallas play the season opener I told my husband he just doesnt seem to want to play. I know that Parcels aka Big Tuna doesnt like him at all. Dude needs to get a reality check fast cause there are hundreds out there more than willing to show that they can get the job done that T.O. doesnt seem to want/desire to get done. Just hope things can turn around for him mainly these injuries he keeps getting.

Silver Member

When he was in Philly word is they were always after him to get some help.
    Philly dodged a bullet
    Drew Rosenhaus is an asshole
    oh and I still hate Dallas but this is a mess for Parcels that was forced upon him by the owners "grudge" trade.
    Karma is a bitch
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

eagles fan right here

when he was still here in philly there was word that he was a manic depressive (not sure if thats the correct wording) and he was not taking his meds...who knows what the true story is..i cant stand the guy

if you took too many pills...you overdosed...no matter what you say

his first interview was pretty funny to me, he goes on and on about how he took too many, then goes on to say that it was an allergic reaction......make up your damn mind TO...and think for yourself...instead of your publicist and agent

once again...he is staring up his old routine...just like in San Fran and then in Philly...missing practice, breaking a finger..now this...cant wait to see whats next

Thread Information