Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: NFL 2017-2018 Season

Default NFL 2017-2018 Season

With the Combine and the draft coming up, there's stuff to talk about. Like how today the Chiefs cut Jamaal Charles.

I'm trying really hard to not start crying at work. Before they announced they had cut Charles they decided to tell us that we had re-signed Eric Berry for 6 years, which is fantastic news, but the Jamaal news is much more overwhelming. Maybe I will be happy about Berry later.
    gas_chick likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Must we??? We are still in NBA and certainly we can talk MLB long before we have to endure another NFL season!
    greysfang likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Said a Browns fan...
    greysfang and gas_chick like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Happy Cavs and Tribe fan though (ya know that sage poet Meatloaf said it best....2 out of 3 ain't bad)
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Must we??? We are still in NBA and certainly we can talk MLB long before we have to endure another NFL season!

YES! I don't do NBA or MLB. Some of us are actually proud of our teams and take great interest in how we're building through the draft and free agency.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The NFL released everybody's season schedule tonight and I am so pumped now. It's a tough schedule, but we can handle it.

I'm in Denver for the season opener against the Chargers and the Dallas game. YAY.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Can we start the year by stomping the fucking Pats in the ground.
    SHELLEE, greysfang, levitt and 1 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Yes.
    SHELLEE likes this.

GiseleTom Brady Has Concussions All The Time'We Don't Talk About'

5/17/2017 6:24 AM PDT

Breaking News
    Tom Brady suffered a football-related concussion last year that nobody knew about -- and he secretly gets concussions all the time -- so says his wife, Gisele.
    The supermodel appeared on "CBS This Morning" on Wednesday and expressed frustration with Tom's health ... particularly the brain injuries he suffers on the field.
    "Football ... like he had a concussion last year," Gisele said.
    "I mean he has concussions pretty much every [year] ... I mean, we don't talk about. But he does have concussions."
    This could be a big deal ... considering Brady was not listed on the NFL injury list for a concussion once in 2016. It begs the question ... was the injury covered up to keep him on the field?
    In the NFL, if a player is diagnosed with a concussion during a game, he is NOT allowed to return to the field for the remainder of that game. He may return the following week at the discretion of his doctor.
    "I don’t really think it’s a healthy thing for your body to go through like, through that kind of aggression like, all the time–that cannot be healthy for you, right?"
    "I mean I’m planning on having him be healthy and do a lot of fun things when we’re like 100, I hope."

Tom BradyNFLPA 'Looking Into' Concussion Claim

5/17/2017 9:55 AM PDT

Exclusive Details
    The NFL Players Association is "looking into" the statements made by Gisele about Tom Brady suffering a concussion last year that was not reported in NFL injury reports.
    After Gisele appeared on "CBS This Morning" and told Charlie Rose about Tom's secret history of concussions ... we reached out to the NFLPA for comment.
    We were told, "Right now, we have no official statement, but we are looking into."
    Gisele's comments have sparked all sorts of questions -- with people wondering if Tom or the Patriots intentionally hid the information from the NFL so Tom wouldn't have to miss game time.
    We've also reached out to Tom and the Patriots for comment -- so far, no official comments from either camp.

TMZ

Cheaters gonna cheat.
    fgg, Flygirl and gas_chick like this.

Its MINI-CAMP bitches! I'm busy watching clips of my boys work out and do press. So excited to get a little football in my life.
    fgg, SHELLEE, levitt and 2 others like this.

That's the one thing that I miss about living in Broward County, Not being able to go to Mini-Camps.
    greysfang likes this.

Flipping through the channels and stopped on the 2017 Espys. Peyton Manning is hosting and I happened to catch him in a sketch were he is hosting a super bowl party and when the patriots started coming back, he tried changing the channel and vacuuming while threatening to unplug the tv. When the pats won he slammed the tv. I've always said, he has a great sense of humor.
    fgg and levitt like this.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information