Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Johnny Manziel's Current Case Goes to Grand Jury

Default Johnny Manziel's Current Case Goes to Grand Jury

JOHNNY MANZIEL GF ATTACK CASE GOING TO GRAND JURY
    26 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Breaking News

The investigation into Johnny Manziel's alleged assault of his girlfriend Colleen Crowley is being kicked to a grand jury ... which will decide whether or not to bring charges against the QB.

The Dallas Police Dept. has announced ... "The investigation of the domestic violence assault involving Jonathan Manziel, which occurred on January 30, 2016, has been completed."

"Today, a Class A misdemeanor Assault/Domestic Violence case has been referred to the Dallas County District Attorney’s office for presentation to the grand jury."

"The Dallas Police Department will not release any details of the investigation while it is pending grand jury presentation."

As we previously reported, Crowley told police Manziel hit her several times in the head during an argument which began at a Dallas hotel ... rupturing her eardrum in the process.

Manziel has previously denied the allegations -- telling TMZ Sports, "It didn't happen."

Investigators have said they have reviewed health records and surveillance footage from the hotel -- though they have not said what was on the video.

Read more: Johnny Manzie: GF Attack Case Going to Grand Jury | TMZ.com

I had to write current case in the title because the fool has had so many run-ins. This one seems the most serious though. And I have to call bullshit on it being a misdemeanor, it needs to include kidnapping charges since there were witnesses. Well there are witnesses if Johnny's people didn't get to them first to tell them to lie.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This sounds way more like felony to me,too. I hope they stomp him flat.
    gas_chick and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

asshole has never really had any consequences to make him rethink his behavior. He's a Ryan Leaf in the making.
    C_is_for_Cookie and gas_chick like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

As far as I know, she's not cooperating with the investigation, so it'll be tough for the prosecution.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Since when? She's been very cooperative so far as I know. Maybe you're thinking about the last time he beat a woman.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This is a total feline. He ruptured her eardrum ffs. I have read that she's pissed that he's been out and partying at a friends wedding, yet he's not been arrested. I'm so depressed that my favorite sport has been sullied by so many dirtbags.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    This is a total feline. He ruptured her eardrum ffs. I have read that she's pissed that he's been out and partying at a friends wedding, yet he's not been arrested. I'm so depressed that my favorite sport has been sullied by so many dirtbags.
    Quoted so you can't fix the typo.

so you're calling Billy Vegas a pussy?
    Brookie and MontanaMama like this.

fgg

Surprise, Surprise! The booze keeps flowing for Johnny Manziel

The Browns’ Johnny Manziel, who will face a grand jury for domestic violence, just can’t stop partying.

After popping up at several clubs in Miami over the weekend, he was back at Rockwell Monday to watch Nas perform.

“He was balling out at a table with a large group,” says a spy. “Shots of tequila, bottles of Ace of Spades and a double magnum of another Champagne were all paraded to his table throughout the night.”

Reps for the venue declined to comment.

Manziel also hit King of Diamonds gentleman’s club Monday, and a video shows him showering strippers in cash. He’s currently under investigation for allegedly hitting and threatening to kill his ex, Colleen Crowley.

Surprise, Surprise! The booze keeps flowing for Johnny Manziel | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Oh Billy, Billy, Billy. I booed when we picked you, I always thought you were a tool, but now you're moving into Scott Storch territory.
    greysfang likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I totally called this loser imploding. Hope they throw the book at him.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

Indicted for Assault

A grand jury has indicted Johnny Manziel for allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend Colleen Crowley back in January .... this according to multiple reports.

Crowley initially told police Manziel struck her several times, during an argument in the car after leaving a bar in Dallas. Crowley reportedly claimed "I'm scared for my life."

Officials in Dallas kicked the case to a grand jury to decide if charges should be brought against Manziel. CBS radio in Dallas was first to report the grand jury's indictment of Manziel for misdemeanor assault with bodily injury.

One well connected Manziel source tells TMZ Sports the troubled QB is under the impression the grand jury has not yet handed up charges.

If convicted, Manziel faces up to a year in county jail.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    greysfang and sluce like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

About damn time.
    sluce likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Colleen Crowley reminds me of Amber Heard. They're both Texas blonde bitches, too. I think there's something in the water there. These women are trouble.

Oh fuck off.
    Brookie and Kittylady like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by captaincankles View Post
    Colleen Crowley reminds me of Amber Heard. They're both Texas blonde bitches, too. I think there's something in the water there. These women are trouble.
    There's something in the water where you are. Given the idiocy that you post my guess is lead.
    Brookie likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information