Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 2019-2020 Football Thread

Well that was an unpleasant Sunday afternoon of football. Browns probably need to avoid their press and actually play the game. Defense has a looooong way to go. (And my directv feed was so bad that I could only watch a few minutes of it)
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Congrats (?) to the Patriots for picking up Antonio Brown.
    Does anybody else think this situation seems a little suspicious? I thought I hard that Brown wanted to play for the Patriots all along. And he blows up at the Raiders and gets himself cut, and the Patriots scoop him up immediately, not believing that he is going to be some kind of head case or bring a bunch of drama?

^cheaters gonna cheat
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Go Eagles!
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

fgg

Antonio Brown's Phone Recording Could Be a Huge Legal & NFL Problem

Illegally recording a phone conversation in California carries a maximum 1 year jail sentence ... which could be a BIG problem for Antonio Brown if Jon Gruden wants to stick it to the WR.

Patriots fans might want to pay attention ...

Obviously, the issue here is the video Antonio posted on social media Friday night (when he was still a Raider) which contained pieces of a phone call between AB and Gruden.

It seems obvious Gruden didn't know he was being recorded at the time of the call -- and if Antonio was in California (a 2-party consent state) when he pressed "record," he committed a misdemeanor crime.

It's all spelled out in California Penal Code 632 -- an invasion of privacy statute that essentially forbids the recording of a conversation without the knowledge/consent of both parties.

If convicted, it carries a maximum 1-year jail sentence, $2,500 in fines and other penalties.

So, if Gruden believes AB was in CA during the call (which is likely considering Brown was staying in a home near Raiders HQ in Northern California), Jon COULD report Brown to authorities with the intention of having Antonio prosecuted.

Of course, even if Brown was convicted, it's VERY unlikely he would get jail time -- but a criminal investigation/conviction would likely force the NFL to take action as well.

The NFL's Personal Conduct Policy not only allows the league to suspend a player for a criminal conviction, but it also allows the Commish to discipline a player who "undermines or puts at risk the integrity of the NFL, NFL clubs, or NFL personnel."

To our knowledge, the NFL has never dealt with an alleged illegal recording situation before -- so there's no precedent -- but it's clear they DON'T need a conviction to mete out punishment.

Ezekiel Elliott was neither charged nor convicted of a crime when the league hit him with a 6-game suspension following a domestic violence investigation in 2017.

Will Gruden or the Raiders choose this option? Again, unlikely ... but it all depends on how pissed off they are at the WR.

Who's feeling petty?!!?

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/09/anton...kland-raiders/
    Brookie likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Antonio Brown Rape Accuser Claims She Passed Lie Detector

The woman accusing Antonio Brown of rape claims she took a polygraph test after the alleged incidents which proved she told the truth.

Britney Taylor claims she went to "one of the nation's leading examiners, who previously led the FBI's polygraph program" and was asked about TWO incidents of sexual assault allegedly carried out by Brown.

As we previously reported, Taylor claims AB "ejaculated on her without her consent" in June 2017 and then forcibly raped her in May 2018.

In her lawsuit, filed Tuesday in federal court in Florida, Taylor says the polygraph exam confirmed her "completely truthful account."

Of course, the polygraph is FAR from a slam dunk for Taylor -- there are plenty of issues with using lie detector tests in court.

First, they are not considered scientifically valid for evidentiary purposes and most courts will not admit them as evidence.

Second, Taylor's test was administered by a hand-picked polygraph expert at the direction of her counsel ... not exactly an impartial 3rd party.

In her suit, Taylor also claims she has a trail of evidence to back up her accusations ... including an aggressive email Brown sent her in which he brags, "I jack my d*** on your back."

Taylor also says she left a paper trail after the alleged rape ... purchasing an STD test and a pregnancy test at Walgreens just weeks later.

Plus, she claims in January 2019 she reached out to the #TimesUpNow organization and described the allegations in a message, without naming Brown.

What's unclear at this point is if Taylor ever reached out to police or had a rape kit administered. There's no mention of either in her lawsuit, something Brown's legal team will surely point out.

For his part, AB has adamantly denied all of the allegations and has suggested he will countersue the accuser for defamation.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/11/anton...-lie-detector/
    Brookie likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Is it too late to file charges?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Just another in a long line of NE Patriots employees recording something when they aren't supposed to.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Brookie like this.

Thanks Lions for putting the Chargers in their place. I don't even know what to say about the Phins anymore; except maybe can we have your CB Minka Fitzpatrick? You know, since you're selling off everyone decent and all...
    Brookie likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

So depressing...
    fgg likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

But hey, the RB you gave us last year is a great starter, so thanks for that. Plus, with the way you're tanking, you'll get a really nice QB next draft.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah, not holding my breath.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Lions played like slobs. They were out-Lioned by the Chargers (missed extra point, 2 missed field goals because they were using their punter as the FG kicker). Had the FG's been good, the Lions would be in the loss column today.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Some athletes become entitled because no one refuses them anything - including sports groupies. Some of them start mistreating all women, then shit like this happens. They get so used to the groupies throwing themselves at them that if one woman says no, it doesn't register and aggression is the result. No fucking excuse whatsoever.
    greysfang likes this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Browns on MNF!!!! I can cheer now, bc lawd baby knows who will show up on the field in an hour or so.

ETA: MUCH MUCH MUCH more enjoyable game to watch. Baker has some work to do, but it was nice of the O-Line and D to play some and OBJ can ball.
    Last edited by MontanaMama; September 17th, 2019 at 10:22 AM.
    greysfang likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information