Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver!

You saw what we saw. NBC strikes again.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    You saw what we saw. NBC strikes again.

what? really? no Chinese pairs skaters?

I watched the entire evening. If there were Chinese skaters, I missed them too.

Plushenko, Lysacek, 1st & 2nd ice dancing, Yu Na Kim, Joannie Rochette. That was it.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I would like to have see all the skaters,too. The Canadian pair really stole the show!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    I wonder if Lainey will comment on this on Monday. I'm sure someone's told her about it if it's on TMZ. I guess this will stop her loins from quivering for him!
    She did address it this morning on CTV. She was pretty miffed about it. She's no longer a fan of his. She admits she tried to kiss him but she and another CTV announcer had a bet about who could kiss him. I'm no big fan of Lainey but she's getting shit on by some people who think she was the one who caused Lago to be thrown out of the city.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Forgive me. It's just my nature. But if one cuts out all the judged events, the US did poorly this Olympics.

Remember all those judged metals the Chinese won in Beijing? How it felt kinda fixed? And Utah?

The US is beginning to seem like the Soviet Block pre-1998 - win by hook or crook.

I like Winter Olympics better than Summer, since the influence of doping is much less. But having an entire event, Snow Boarding, designed and judged so Sean White can win until his knees need replacing leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

It's so much cleaner to celebrate the wins of the hockey teams and those wonderful Alpine skiers rather than extolling a metal count dependent on secret judging.
    Is there anything that makes you happy? It would appear from your posts that the answer is "no."

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    How did he do that?

If I recall correctly, he was initially drafted by Quebec at a time when they were awful. Lindros' dad objected to the situation and made Eric sit out until they traded him. I thought he was an asshole for doing that but, alas, the shirtless photos did me in too.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Michael Phelps is a racist douche. He told Scotty Lago that the chick in that "BJ" pic was laineygossip because she treid to get a kiss pic with him earlier in the week. All Asians don't look alike asshole.

Now everyone thinks lainey is the one who got Lago kicked out of the Olympics.

[/COLOR][/LEFT]
    So wait, what's the whole Lago situation? I've heard bits and pieces but no more.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Plushenko, Lysacek, 1st & 2nd ice dancing, Yu Na Kim, Joannie Rochette. That was it.
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I would like to have see all the skaters,too. The Canadian pair really stole the show!

but where was our gala? the top three of mens, womens, pairs, ice dancing? I want my gala!!! I could have gone to bed I already knew our bobsled team won. Well &*&^&*%$^^$ !!!!

NBC next time use some KY will ya?

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

I didn't watch the gala, but i know for sure Mao Asada skated cause i saw her when i was channel surfing. That was CTV though so i doubt NBC showed it .
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    I wonder if Lainey will comment on this on Monday. I'm sure someone's told her about it if it's on TMZ. I guess this will stop her loins from quivering for him!

She already did on her show. YouTube - CTV Olympic Morning: Lainey refutes Scotty Lago Conspiracy
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Michael Phelps looks like the missing link. He probably really does have webbed feet since he's only one generation up from a toad.
    He is funny looking, but he has money. You could close your eyes.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

I'm at the gold medal hockey game--20 feet from Stephen "psycho-eyes" Harper.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Go Canada!! I'm American, but I want the Canadians to win.

Live From Toronto!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2mGlrRhB2g[/YOUTUBE]

MOSH PIT!!!!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Let the good times roll!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Someone I know in Vancouver just posted this on Facebook:

"An impromptu street hockey game broke out on Broadway Ave here. The police shut the street for the game, but they were letting buses through. When the buses came, everyone yelled 'bus!' and moved the game to the side. The buses passed, full of flags and cheers, and people yelled 'game on!', moved the nets back, and went back to it. Good times!"

Someone else said that Commercial Drive (another main street) is also shut down for street hockey.

Awesome!
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Thread Information