Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010-2011 NFL Football thread

Fucking A the Chiefs won!!!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Let me take a moment to savor this.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

lol Congrats to the Chiefs fans!

My Browns blow, just thought I'd share.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

since my Giants game is a night game, i thought i was going to watch the Chargers game on TV. nope, NFL imposed a blackout since they didn't sell out. they were short 7K tickets.

So, since NFL RedZone is offering a free preview today, i thought i'd try it. Has anyone ever watched Red Zone? they show ALL of the active games, BUT they only show teams that are in a scoring position (or fumbles, interceptions etc). So they switch back and forth between all of the games. After 10 minutes i have a headache.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    since my Giants game is a night game, i thought i was going to watch the Chargers game on TV. nope, NFL imposed a blackout since they didn't sell out. they were short 7K tickets.

So, since NFL RedZone is offering a free preview today, i thought i'd try it. Has anyone ever watched Red Zone? they show ALL of the active games, BUT they only show teams that are in a scoring position (or fumbles, interceptions etc). So they switch back and forth between all of the games. After 10 minutes i have a headache.
    I only watch on Red Zone. It's more exciting to me and I get to miss all the stopping and time outs. Also no commercials is great.

I watch Red Zone a LOT!! And hubby prefers it when our team isn't playing. Its pretty cool, but take a bit to get used to.

Gonna be one long season......Cowboys are 0-2. Won't give up on them, but hard to swallow I guess. Hell, I still shouted and screamed when they were 1-16. Might be there again...

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I watch Red Zone a LOT!! And hubby prefers it when our team isn't playing. Its pretty cool, but take a bit to get used to.
    sometimes i'll put the game on, and not watch it, but just listen to it. With RedZone, i keep thinking the same game is on, and they are making amazing plays. Then i look and remember 'oh yeah, Red zone' LOL
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I'm going to enjoy the Chiefs being 2-0 even if they had luck on their side yesterday!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Woo Hoo! I can't believe my fins are 2-0!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    My Browns blow, just thought I'd share.

Sorry, but you had to go down this week.

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Woo Hoo! I can't believe my fins are 2-0!
    Our market got stuck with them for the early game, but it turned out to be a really good game to watch. Congrats.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Congrats to the Chiefs!! They are looking good this year.

Well, we went to the Vikings game on Sunday, didn't turn out the way I had hoped, but it was WAY cool to see them play live. It was neat to see the players and Jared Allen!! The atmosphere in the Dome was unreal!! People were soooo amped up and it was such a rush at how loud it was!!!! Just as good as some concerts I have been to in the past. We had a BLAST!!!!!!!!

Hope the Vikes can pull it together soon, but they sure aren't playing like last year. I think last year was their year, but they just couldn't pull it off. Oh well,...they are my team and I will still be pulling for them!

Death of Denver Broncos wide receiver possibly a suicide

By the CNN Wire Staff
    September 21, 2010 7:17 a.m. EDT

Kenny McKinley played in eight games with the Broncos as a rookie, but he was placed on injured reserve this season.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
    • Kenny McKinley is found dead Monday afternoon
    • The Denver Broncos president says the team is shocked
    • McKinley is at least the third member of the team to die since 2007