Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010-2011 NFL Football thread

No he is not. I am totally Team Randy. I can't think of any other time in the last 10 years or so where he's been bitching. I think for him to suddenly start doing so means something is wrong.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    No he is not. I am totally Team Randy. I can't think of any other time in the last 10 years or so where he's been bitching. I think for him to suddenly start doing so means something is wrong.
    i have never cared for him. he's a fantastic football player, i'll give him that.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

He did have some issues when he was with the Vikings in the past. Cockiness, pushing stuff with interviews and on the field, and the whole, "Don't you know who I am?" shit. A lot of people in Minn hated him while he was there. I have a good friend that lives there and they were glad when he left for the Raiders. So he doesn't have a huge following in the state from his past behaviors.

But I personally have always liked him, due to his skill. He has needed to work on his attitude and how he has presented himself over the years, but I still like the guy. I hadn't heard much on him when he was with the Raiders and Pat's, so I was hoping he had grown out of that shit.

I read an interview online today that said this is all a plan from the Pat's. That Minn gave the Pat's their 3rd round pick next year, in exchange for Randy. And that if no one picks Moss up in the next few days, since Minn waiver him, he is a free agent and will go back to the Pat's. Then the Pat's will have great choices for new talent next year and Randy back, too. Not sure if this is correct, but it sounds like a good strategic plan for a team.

Damn! There are all kinds of speculations online. Some are saying that Brad Childress did this on his own, that no one knew about this at all. I guess he has the power in his contract to decide any changes on the 52 man team. No one had any heads up,..not the players, not the front office, and not the owners. The players learned of it Monday morning in a meeting, but I am not sure why Randy wasn't at the players meeting also.

I guess the players were told Randy that would no longer be with them, and the players started texting it and leaking the info. That is how Randy found out, the press, the Vikings staff, owners, and the public ect. I guess that the Vikings office is getting 1,000's of calls calling for Brad to be fired. What a damn mess!!! JFC!! lol

ESPN just said Moss is going back to the Pats and will probably play against the Browns on Sunday.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i think he's a good fit for the Patriots anyhow, so this is a good thing.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Okay, can someone explain to me why they would trade him if they really wanted to keep him? And does the Vikings still lose their 3rd round pick next season? WTF happened for Minn to trade him back? I can't seem to see anything new on it yet this morning.

Last night they said he was going back to the Pats, this morning they are speculating again about where he's going.
    Last edited by greysfang; November 2nd, 2010 at 10:12 AM.

Looks like Moss is now the Titan's problem. Wish that the Vikings had thought the whole thing through before doing the trade. It is to bad he has such an attitude, he is a very talented player.

Elite Member

The Vikings are a complete mess and they won't get better until Childress is fired and Favre retires. Kicking Moss off the team is just a symptom to an already stage-4 disease.

Yea, I agree. They have a ton of problems. I think the players are becoming divided amongst themselves and against Childress. Adding Randy during this time just didn't mix. (and it may not have worked even if they didn't have all the drama and problems this season)

I think Brad is pretty desperate now and doing anything he can to save his own ass. But, I don't think it will matter in the end, and I think he knows this. The team is just imploding this year. *sigh* Oh well, there are 9 more games to watch and see how bad the trainwreck is at the end of the season.

Elite Member

I still can't believe Chilly went to pick up Frank-n-Weenie Favre at the airport. Dude's a multimillionaire, tell him to call car service! Chilly lost control of the team right there.

^^Is Chilly Brad Childress? I'm confused....

Ok, just to keep the laughs coming about how bad Dallas is...here are some new posts from my 'friends' on FB that I thought I would share:

***ATTENTION***The
    police found a 6 yr old boy wandering the streets. They offeredtotake
    him home. The boy said no becuz his mother beats him. The policeasked
    about his father. The boy replied he beats him too. The policeasked well
    where do u want to live? The boy replied, "WITH
    .....................THE...............DALLAS COWBOYS BECUZ THEY ...DONT BEAT ANYBODY"

And...

To my favorite cousins Lynn XXXXXX (me) and XXXXX (my brother) please forgive me. I had to borrow this.....
    Breaking news : the Dallas Cowboys have fired Wade Phillips and have hired Jimmy Johnson. He will bring back Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin and Emmit Smith (Think that will win them a game?!)

And these are just in the last 24 hrs, so you can imagine...

DAMN thats hysterical Lynnie!
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Even I laughed a bit....only a bit though.

Thread Information