Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010-2011 NFL Football thread

Hey Jade, rumor around the campfire is that the Vikings put Randy Moss on waivers today.....hmmmm

Yup, guess its true:

Randy Moss has been waived by the Vikings just weeks after Minnesota traded a third-round draft pick to the New England Patriots for the receiver, the NFL Network reported Monday.

Following the Minnesota Vikings' 28-18 loss to the New England Patriots, the Vikings receiver announced that he would not be answering any more questions from the media for the rest of the season.

Moss had not spoken to reporters since Oct. 13, taking a $25,000 fine from the NFL for failing to cooperate with the media. The money didn't sway him to open up last week in the days leading up to his return to New England, which traded him to the Vikings on Oct. 6.

"I got fined $25,000 for not speaking to you all. Me, personally, I really don't care," Moss said. "But at the same time, I do answer questions throughout the week. For the league to fine me $25,000, I'm not going to answer any more questions for the rest of this year. If it's going to be an interview, I'm going to conduct [it]. ... I'll ask myself the questions, then give y'all the answers. So from here on out, I'm not answering any more questions for the rest of this season."

In four games with the Vikings, Moss had 13 receptions for 174 yards and two touchdowns. The Vikings were 1-3 in those games, including Sunday's 28-18 loss at New England.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5752939

WTF? Why?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^Even more fucked up, there is shit going down w/Peyton Manning too. Something about contract bullcrap. Trying to find a credible source.

Edit: Alright, maybe not.....heard that the Colts might trade Peyton but couldn't believe that, just appears there are some issues w/his contract..

I found one. I'm confused, did Randy not want to go to the Vikings?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5752939

Updated: November 1, 2010, 3:11 PM ET
    Report: Vikings waive Randy Moss

ESPN.com news services

Randy Moss has been waived by the Vikings just weeks after Minnesota traded a third-round draft pick to the New England Patriots for the receiver, the NFL Network reported Monday.

Following the Minnesota Vikings' 28-18 loss to the New England Patriots, the Vikings receiver announced that he would not be answering any more questions from the media for the rest of the season.

Moss had not spoken to reporters since Oct. 13, taking a $25,000 fine from the NFL for failing to cooperate with the media. The money didn't sway him to open up last week in the days leading up to his return to New England, which traded him to the Vikings on Oct. 6.

"I got fined $25,000 for not speaking to you all. Me, personally, I really don't care," Moss said. "But at the same time, I do answer questions throughout the week. For the league to fine me $25,000, I'm not going to answer any more questions for the rest of this year. If it's going to be an interview, I'm going to conduct [it]. ... I'll ask myself the questions, then give y'all the answers. So from here on out, I'm not answering any more questions for the rest of this season."

In four games with the Vikings, Moss had 13 receptions for 174 yards and two touchdowns. The Vikings were 1-3 in those games, including Sunday's 28-18 loss at New England.

Minnesota Vikings reportedly waive receiver Randy Moss - ESPN
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Randy did NOT want to go anywhere.....he was pretty vocal about it.

That's a shock. Randy has always been pretty quiet, unlike Deon Sanders, Ochocinco, TO...

He almost started crying just TALKING about the Patriots and how much he loved playing there....and then suddenly decided to stop talking about anything in the media. And he was fined, and blah blah blah. This was pretty strange though....seems very out of left field.

Okay, I just went back and read all the deets. I don't know how I missed all that drama, but I would agree with Randy, he has been treated like shit for such an A-gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    ^^Even more fucked up, there is shit going down w/Peyton Manning too. Something about contract bullcrap. Trying to find a credible source.

Edit: Alright, maybe not.....heard that the Colts might trade Peyton but couldn't believe that, just appears there are some issues w/his contract..
    I thought I read last week that Peyton didn't want to talk about his contract during the season. Isn't he a free agent after this season ends?

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I thought I read last week that Peyton didn't want to talk about his contract during the season. Isn't he a free agent after this season ends?
    Appears his contract does end at the end of this season....there were some bizarre rumors going around about the Colts trading him, but I don't see that happening personally. But hey, never know.

I saw this on the san diego UnionTrib website, and had to laugh...Luckily the Chargers were playing at home because they're about as good on the road as Junior Seau
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Yea, I have been reading up on this crap this afternoon. Jesus! Can't we just have a season of football,...and not all this drama every frickin' week???? I can't keep up anymore. I need a beer and it is only Monday!

I was just going to say, I haven't heard of this much drama during a season since Rae Carruth killed his baby mama.

There is more action in the Vikings locker room than on Y&R right now.

I personally don't think Randy should have ran his mouth, but maybe he did it to piss of the Vikings, and get his waiver without crap from the league.

I hope if the Vikings keep going downhill this season, they can Childress. I can't really stand that ass.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; November 1st, 2010 at 07:18 PM.

Randy Moss is an asshole.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information